Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

BWD

- Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:17:30 EST PdvNDXDX No.367928
File: 1566170250187.gif -(188120B / 183.71KB, 450x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BWD
Idonseenobwd
I'm outchea
https://youtu( .)be/f0ySyCw3eGc
>>
Cyril Crecklehad - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:21:22 EST im0CFwxj No.367929 Reply
1566170482572.jpg -(91620B / 89.47KB, 1186x1032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367928
4 threads below here, chief.

Nb, you high bastard. :)
>>
Eugene Cenderdale - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:21:40 EST biznmpTU No.367946 Reply
>>367928

Running through the last little bit of my 2-FDCK. About to bingewatch courage the cowardly dog and twlight zone. I hate mondays.
>>
Ernest Hindlepure - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 03:27:25 EST 9mAA/r3r No.367968 Reply
About to comatose myself on tussin because i can't sleep
good night
>>
Hamilton Simmlemark - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:30:19 EST 6A+vXK17 No.368031 Reply
>>367973

Always remember that depression is ephemeral. I've had some instances where I would experience significant depression after sleeping for an abnormally long time, perhaps after an amphetamine binge, and it made me have some disgusting thoughts. With that said, I remember feeling better the next day when I took some DXM... funny how that goes.
>>
Thomas Chacklelodging - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:52:29 EST IloN6QLN No.368034 Reply
>>368031
You are not your thoughts you are not your feelings.

Depression as a diagnosis is an arbitrary label placed upon us by the modern medical priestclass in order to control us and to make billions by selling us "placebo pills"/or as you would call them SSRI's.

INB4 the BIG pharma shill comes here to rant about how SSRI's save lives and they have been sooooooooo efective for him or someone they know.

SSRI's are as effective as active placebos meaning they aren't effective at all.

They do jack shit and thats your daily dose of drug facts from your friendly drug addict lurker.
>>
Nicholas Mockleshit - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 21:09:01 EST OoMgiDDf No.368040 Reply
>>368034
Not true, they occasionally cause suicidal ideation.
>>
Samuel Serryson - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 23:50:23 EST Y+fms25A No.368044 Reply
>>368034
For some SSRI's work alright, I emphasize the alright part. I heard success rate overall for SSRI/SRNI's is 40% and below. So yes they do save lives in some circumstances. Atypical-antidepressants (Mitrazipine) I'm not so sure on.

For some Ketamine treatment works better, for some Amphetamine treatment works better or Various Psychedelic/MDMA treatments work better. Everything has a use. 1 Key doesn't open all 7+ billion minds, simple as that.

The best treatment is regulating the simplest process. Sleep, Food (The type is important), exercise, socializing etc. Then you move on to the complicated if that doesn't fix anything or if you placebo your way out of those doing anything.

In regards to your first line your synapses & neurotransmitters would like to talk to you.

>>367056
isn't this the actual BWD? nb 'cos no disso.
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:09:29 EST IloN6QLN No.368048 Reply
>>368040
I'm saying SSRI's dont come with negative effects. For example brain zaps or suicidal ideation.

ALL im saying is that whatever they are marketed for "helping manage your depression" is not effective in the least.

You are actually better off taking sugar pills because at least the only side effect is you might gain some calories but SSRI's are just negative pills pushed by big pharma cus

"depression isnt a normal human emotion" It's a pathology that needs to be diagnosed and treated.
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:16:41 EST IloN6QLN No.368049 Reply
1566796601351.jpg -(9189B / 8.97KB, 239x159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>368044
Bruh SSRI's do not have a statistically significant effect when compared to active placebos.

MEANING SCIENCE ITSELF and STATISTICS itself prove they are worthless and do absolutely nothing "positive". They bring a bunch of negative side effects, and if they do some kind of effects that according to you "SAVES LIVES THAT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SAVED OTHERWISE" it's due to PLACEBO.

THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED TAKING ACTIVE PLACEBOS.

*NOTE*

I said active placebos which differ from inactive placebos.

Learn the difference between the both, look at the studies, understand the statistical math and you'll see you previous assertions are false. I'm not saying you did it maliciously but most likely your just too ignorant and bought into the propaganda that people need SSRI;s/antidepressants in order to survive in this

OH SO BAD AND SCARY WORLD....

I hate these big Pharma warriors who defend their inhumane treatment/tactics of real suffering people just because they heard 10 different times from 10 different ignorant ass people that "Antidepressants cured them" Or "antidepressants pulled them out of their rut", or "i wouldnt be alive if it wasnt for these antidepressants."

Thats all confirmation bias and anecdotal evidence which means fuck all when were speaking about statistical facts.

STEP UP YOUR GAME SEMPAI
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:18:49 EST IloN6QLN No.368050 Reply
>>368044
Yes the real BWD is the one with TCC Chan and Yakui. Some alien fool was too high to look down 4 posts to find it.
>>
Rebecca Puzzletane - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:19:15 EST bTI8z+o9 No.368051 Reply
>>368034
>SSRI's are as effective as active placebos meaning they aren't effective at all.

Very very silly comment. Have you ever tried SSRIS? They give me and virtually everybody I've ever known (IRL at least, and many online) a quite prominent depersonalization or "emotion blunting" effect.

Btw I have a niche opinion which I think is interesting so I'll share it. I think taking an SSRI daily is actually more hardcore than using hallucinogens to trip every week or so. The reason being that if you're on an SSRI you're permanently tripping (so to speak). At least after you use DXM or whatever, you come down (after the afterglow).
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:26:17 EST IloN6QLN No.368052 Reply
>>368044
My synapses and neurons are a part of the MAYA(the illusion)

So are my thoughts and feelings.

If you practice spiritual practices like meditation for example you can learn to watch your thoughts and feelings like clouds and realize the transient nature of them and watch them disappear just like clouds do.

No need to be knocked off your rocker, or pissed off due to situations, or stressed over what the future may bring.

None of that exists in this present moment and if you dive deep enough even what's physically right in front of your face doesn't exist.

It's all null because nothing exists but the present. Everyone torments themselves by worrying about past mistakes or over future plans.

So yeah "depression" is a weak ass excuse to be a lil bitch to life.

I'm not saying it won't be in your face and riding your balls everyday but i'm saying you can take a step away from the mess and enter your own personal peace zone where nothing can bother you and you will be protected as if you had a bubble force field that deflects all kinds of bullshit coming your way.
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:28:14 EST IloN6QLN No.368053 Reply
>>368048
I meant to say SSRI's dont come with positive effects. They come with negative effects like brain zaps, or suicidal ideation.
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 01:33:13 EST IloN6QLN No.368054 Reply
1566797593351.gif -(281865B / 275.26KB, 500x280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>368051
WTF you mean very silly comment you fool.

I got scientific studies that back up my claims.

Do you even know the difference between an active placebo or an inactive placebo?

In regards to your question... Yes Ive tried SSRI's. I'm not just speaking out of my ass. They didn't help me at all, actually they made me idealize suicide even more than before I started dosing and ended up trying to kill myself a few weeks later.

Bro "they have given me and so many people I know X EFFECTS SO THEY WORK"

That's anecdotal evidence and would never be accepted in scientific research so ERRRRR .... MISTAKE,..... FIX YOUR FORMAT AND TRY AGAIN...

If you want REAL PEER REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC PAPERS to back my claims just ask me for them and gimme a few minutes.

But until you provide some of your own your claims are just smoke in the air homie.>>368051
>>
Fucking Clenderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 05:13:42 EST IloN6QLN No.368061 Reply
>>368044
>>368044
You actually seem to know understand a little about the effectiveness of SSRI's and appear more intelligent than most of the others so i'll bite and explain things in detail so that even if one individual who reads this and understands it will be worth the time I spent writing it.

>(LOL this feels Like i'm writing a paper for college with all the proofreading, editting, and making sure the sentence structure is cohererent all the while riding a sweet buzz on some 500mg DXM, benzos, and weed.) When I don't write like im a college boy the Trolls on /dis/ love to scream BRAIN DAMAGE but hey at least it's not as bad as the 10 day fasting ones.

That success rate statistic regarding the effectiveness of SSRI's. Or for that matter any statistic you find being spewed out by BIG PHARMA, your Lokal Doctor, or even your friendly neighborhood SSRI junkie is something you need to question and not just accept blindly because a figure of authority presented it to you. Thats how you fall into the fallacy of appealing to authority to justify your position and believing the nonsense that was sold to you.

So QUESTION...?

How was that statistic produced? What were the independent variables for that study? What was the dependent variable? What methodology was followed when conducting the experiment?

If you look for tests that were conducted to measure the effectiveness of an SSRI vs a (NONACTIVE placebo regularly referred to as just a placebo) ON DEPRESSION you will find that the statistical evidence points towards SSRI's being an effective form of treament over "NONACTIVE PLACEBOS".

[BECUASE ITS A FLAWED STUDY]

The implications that BIG PHARMA took and sold to you through a flawed scientific study that they still use to this day to push their claims is that SSRIS are an effective form managing depression because they were statistically more effective than a placebo would be in regards to the independent variable AKA DEPRESSION.

(AND THATS WHERE BIG PHARMA STOPS INFORMING THE PUBLIC)

Because now "we" got "THE TRUTH" and were going to run with the story that SSRIs are more effective than placebo thefore SSRI's are having a REAL statistically verified effect on the depression they claim to cure and "we" (Big Pharma is gunna rake in the billions curing this ghost of a pathology.)

But lets wait a second this is science isn't it... and in science there are confounding variables all around. What are confounding variables you ask? Well you know ...little things that occur, planned or unplanned, and can happen to be so subltle or unaccounted for that its easy to miss. And it'the removal or inclusion of these variables that Ultimately affects the VALIDITY of the study's claims. The only way to be sure our study is VALID is through complete elimination of confounding variables. It is the only sure way to be actually 100% sure the Independent Variable(in this scenario SSRI's) is the cause of an effect(managing depression) in an experiment.

It is possible to conduct an experiement that gives the results of an indepenent variable(SSRI) having a statistically significant effect on a dependent variable(DEPRESSION) while a confounding variable may be the true cause of the effect.

Confounding variables are very hard to identify but one variable that was tested/removed in a future study looking to examine the VALIDITY of this exact type of research was the variable of Active Placebos.

The gist of things is that the perceived effects that patients felt when taking SSRI's, which is an active chemical, actually differ to the nonexistant effects for the participants who just took an inactive placebo.

So in laymans terms the group that took the SSRI perceived changes in body and cognition which may have influenced how "effective" their "mystery drug" was rated as. ( I say mystery drug because in scientifc research participants are randomly put into groups and are not informed which one they will be a part of in an attempt to reduce the effect of subject bias.)

The other group who took the "INACTIVE PLACEBO" literally experienced no changes in the body or cognition. Which definitely influenced their experiences and responses for the resesearch.

The problem with inactive placebos in drug efficacy research is that if one group doesn't experience "bodily/cognitive" changes they can pretty much tell they didn't receive the drug and it will influence their responses. As opposed to the other half of the participants who took an ACTIVE compound and through body sensations they KNOW they took something that may be(MEDICINE) therefore the body may have reacted in a postive mannerdue to that and not specifically because of the SSRI.

So what happened in the new study that was looking to verify the validity of the old "SSRI IS GUD 4 DEPRASUN" study.

They included two groups one with SSRI's(an active compound that creates bodily senstations and changes), and theygave the other group an (ACTIVE PLACEBO) aka... no drugs no chemicals but a pill that will create bodily sensations and changes to give the person the impression that they had "taken medicine".

What were the results GENTLEMEN?

NO STATISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE.

CASE CLOSE HOMBRES...

Turn in your Funny PILLS and ask them for teh GUD STUFFZ.
>>
William Bodgechatch - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 19:28:35 EST 5jeIeiOh No.368064 Reply
1566862115658.jpg -(76483B / 74.69KB, 700x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>367928
2nd plat about to go to a AA meeting lol. Listening to some math rock beforehand, enjoying myself.
>>
Jenny Pickwill - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 20:33:55 EST bTI8z+o9 No.368079 Reply
>>368061
Interesting, I didn't know about the placebo stuff. But nobody cares about facts or statistics anyway. You know I'm right. And antidepressants have definitely made feel something. Specifically it felt like they shut off my threat-detection sense. Either that or they made my threshold for threat-perception very high. This kind of thing introduces some very obvious problems.
>>
Eugene Pevingspear - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:12:42 EST Tw8O+9JO No.368086 Reply
Not bumping because not dissociated, but I don't want to start a whole new thread
Have any of you tried smoking weed with DXM after losing the magic, having never used the two together before? Could it bring it back, even if for a short burst?
>>
Eugene Pevingspear - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 23:13:10 EST Tw8O+9JO No.368087 Reply
>>368086
Oh I did bump anyway oops, forgot to check the box. This time I won't.
>>
Cyril Gablingson - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 02:03:58 EST IloN6QLN No.368094 Reply
1566972238831.jpg -(146327B / 142.90KB, 648x810) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>368079
>nobody cares about facts or statistics dawg....

Lmao said every junkie ignorant drug addict who doesn't wanna face the facts.

Hey I never said you weren't getting an effect from your funny pills. I just said there no evidence for statistically significant differences in levels of depression.

I'm 100% sure your feeling some kind of effect but it's most likely negative. Or at the very best case scenario just not debilitating. It's not curing your depression nor making life "manageable" now.

Best you can hope for is your "blunting" effect and pray you don't become a suicide statistic or a mass shooting statistic.

Keep partying wit ya funny pills and justifying to yourself their effectiveness.

Science is having a right old laugh at you.

Ignorance is bliss lmao.... Just like those huffers on /other/ who can swear they are getting psychoactive effects from the inhalants they are huffing but it's just their brain cells being friend ahahaha.
>>
Kerflap !HUZ.4c6SGE - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 21:39:28 EST WQT+VEvx No.368474 Reply
1567993168267.jpg -(156664B / 152.99KB, 520x694) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>368473

At er with my girl who isnt feeling too hot and is on antibiotics and some much needed pain killers. Im on a 1st- low 2nd plateau rn and just took a half of a kratom extract shot so i get some good reat once we leave and i can get home and go to bed. Nothing much though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.