>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Preferred plateau

- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 21:22:19 EST PdvNDXDX No.367978
File: 1566436939274.jpg -(30776B / 30.05KB, 900x563) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Preferred plateau
What's your preferred plateau and what do you usually take to reach it?
Im personally best at the high 2nd plateau range which takes me right around 700mg to reach hbu?
>>
Jenny Higgledale - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 23:33:27 EST IloN6QLN No.367980 Reply
>>367978
The one my tolerance lets me hit before throwing up or blacking out.
>>
Nicholas Fanlock - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 17:58:42 EST bTI8z+o9 No.367990 Reply
The high 2nd plateau SHOULD be the most euphoric dose. All things equal the 3rd plateau turns into dysphoria after a euphoric comeup. I've understood this for a while but many others on this board don't seem to. I have many notes and theories as to why, its a complicated thing. However I can't say anything about the 4th.
>>
William Chishfield - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 18:55:29 EST lDy5kvJ4 No.367992 Reply
>>367990
“I’m ThE oNlY oNe WhO kNoWs HoW dXm WoRkS”
Stfu /dis/ noob. The world doesn’t revolve around your neurochemistry. 3rd plateau is pure euphoria for me. Maybe you just haven’t acquired the taste for it. You prolly just need a more mature neuron palette to feel it out properly.
>>
Caroline Sanderbury - Thu, 22 Aug 2019 21:43:26 EST +y5AJZLx No.367996 Reply
>>367978
Lol what's a plateau? I always thought that plateau shit was arbitrary and irrelevant.
>>
Priscilla Bunfoot - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 13:36:28 EST SbwfkfyM No.368010 Reply
>>367996

From what I had read back in the day they were akin to the levels of psychedelic experiences, a short-hand for the type of experience you had/are aiming for. If I was gonna take half a tab and go for a hike, that would be a very different experience than taking five dried grams in silent darkness. Not much different from "tipsy, drunk, plastered etc" that people use to describe drunkenness, but because of the vast possibilities of psychedelic experiences it was fleshed out a bit more
>>
Doris Ginnerwid - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 15:43:47 EST IloN6QLN No.368012 Reply
>>367978
Now to answer you seriously. A high 3rd plat to 4th plat is my preferred but its so hard to get there when you have to ingest so many gel caps or syrup.

When I had no tolerance it took 700-900mg to get me there. Now I might slip into a 3rd plat on DXM maybe 2 times a year. But it requires a lot of potentiating long hours of dosing and costs more. I have to buy delsym, dxm gel caps, and a few bottles of robocough. Potentiate all day with GFJ and then pop a few benadryl 30-60 minutes before i start dosing. Also potentiating by dosing a small 1st to second plat and then slightly coming down before amping up the doses.

It's hit or miss though. Usually just adding a psychedelic to the mix will get me to a +++/++++ experience but thats another story.

I do enjoy chilling on a 2d plat and smoking tons of weed though. The synergistic properties of both are amazing.
>>
Phyllis Tootville - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 22:10:32 EST bTI8z+o9 No.368020 Reply
>>367992
I'm open to the possibilities that people are different but I find it hard to believe people are THAT different. But I am open to it. What should be even more concrete is that the high 2nd plat is the best for music through the which in which it amplifies sound (simplified description here). At the 3rd and up sound becomes muffled (or a combination of amplified and muffled, but it becomes overbearingly muffled to the extent to which music becomes tinny - like you're listening to it through a pair of (shitty) stock iPod earbuds). This happens after the comeup (with its sound amplification) or during/after the peak, I'm not sure about that part. The higher the 3rd plat, the quicker music becomes tinny, from which I conclude that higher 3rd plat = stronger muffling effect.

Or if you experience something different, then that.
>>
Hamilton Simmlemark - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:24:53 EST 6A+vXK17 No.368030 Reply
>>367978

If I'm going for a "standard" DXM experience, say, after work, or perhaps I have something important to do the next day, a second plateau dose is more than adequate.

When I don't have to worry about going to work for the next couple of days, a low to high third plateau dose is what I am after. I would also certainly consider redosing.
>>
Barnaby Trotham - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 18:33:23 EST 1tpnrEB8 No.368033 Reply
>>368030
My preferred dex experience goes something like this.

>Have a full free day before the trip to do interesting stuff, i.e. not work or just sit in my room and game all day

>Get prepared during the evening with things like chamomile and ginger tea and relaxing music and such with a light meal, no greasy foods all day either

>Dose a high second or really enough to make the purge happen

>Hold it back as long as I can then puke my fucking guts out

>Go back to room and finish the first comeup and ride out the blood pressure spike

>When I am close to peaking take enough more for a high 3rd to full outerspace fourth plateau dose. Really as much as I think I can take without blacking out.

>Turn off lights and get my high quality over the ear headphones on and start one of my favorite dextime playlists

>Explore the ether and stare into the void for 6 or so hours

>Start coming down with the sun coming up

>Eat a light meal like toast and maybe a hardboiled egg

>Dose another mid to upper second plat dose cuz I'm gonna be fucked off all day anyways.

>Spend the rest of the day in comfy land on my second plat drinking beer and smoking pot while watching cartoons and anime

>Spend next 2 or 3 days letting my mind and body recover and get back to reality

Also I like to smoke during the trip at random times, like whenever feels right for that night

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.