Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

dxm nausea

- Mon, 16 Sep 2019 00:15:10 EST Q5OVJOvC No.368641
File: 1568607310601.png -(26669B / 26.04KB, 128x128) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. dxm nausea
how to alleviate dxm nausea? partly I think it is mindset for me. I have done gel caps, tussin, even chased delsym with tussin but for some reason after trying robocough once I can't shake vomitting on the stuff anymore. even thinking about the flavoring makes me a little sick, but I have a lot of the stuff so I don't wanna get rid of it otherwise. for me eating even light meals an hour before is no good, and I have to wait about 6 hours but surely there is better ways. what are your guys tips to keep dxm down?
>>
Ydac !HeronoBLQk - Mon, 16 Sep 2019 03:48:29 EST fg0gRQg3 No.368644 Reply
>>368641
dph obviously. maybe a carbonated drink. saltine crackers. mindset and try lying down in different positions.
>>
Edward Ponderwell - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 19:36:16 EST U3sAWxD3 No.368790 Reply
1568763376667.jpg -(3352156B / 3.20MB, 4160x3120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>368641

Plug your nose and a hot bath plus what was said in the previous post. Just get as comfy as possible and don't panic if ya gotta barf so be it, you'll have a better trip anyways in my exp.
>>
Henry Bardstock - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:49:09 EST CyjCinJd No.368809 Reply
>>368641
Nausea is part of the experience. For me it just got worse with each use. I cant even look at the gel caps without feeling discomfort it my stomach. The body appears to strongly reject it and fight it. dph, weed, (the combination of dxm, dph, and weed will increase your heart rate, so i advise caution) and hydration help during the onset, but once the trip is about to fully kick in gear, I always vomit. After I puke I feel much better and the trip intensifies.

I see the nauseating experience as the cost that comes with experiencing the wonders of dxm.
>>
Hugh Dartwell - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 22:03:45 EST S94TDuDM No.368812 Reply
>>368809

Take some ginger root before you dose, it won't raise your heart rate at all or affect the trip but it greatly reduces nausea. I don't dex much these days due to having access to other dissociatives (though I doubt I'll ever be completely done with it, it's such a unique drug) but when I did I always took ginger beforehand and I rarely puked on the come up. Also you may want to look into Robocough if you haven't, it's not completely free of nausea, but it's the only DXM formula I've tried that's given me trips with little to no nausea on the come up. That does make it really easy to abuse though if you're not careful.
>>
Lillian Honeyway - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 04:57:12 EST CyjCinJd No.368819 Reply
>>368812
Thanks for the advice. This is the first I've heard of the use of ginger. I haven't tripped on dxm in years, however it is the drug that gave me the most unique experiences. If I dex again, I will try Robocough. I've looked into it and it seems legit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.