Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Nitrous oxide is so fkn fun. Best N2O combos?

- Fri, 27 Sep 2019 01:26:09 EST 6GcZW+qW No.368916
File: 1569561969923.gif -(1759049B / 1.68MB, 480x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Nitrous oxide is so fkn fun.  Best N2O combos?
I am a sucker for nitrous. Nangs are so fun. I can see why it's alternatively named hippie crack. Also Steve-O's favourite drug. I want to know if it's one of your favourites too and if so what do you think is great combination while on nitrous oxide?

For me so far is dextromethorphan + N20. Crazy ass out of body experiences and other hallucinations. Also combine with weed if any is about.

Note: Pic is unrelated
>>
Lydia Dottingham - Fri, 27 Sep 2019 21:39:27 EST a0Oz4+FN No.368941 Reply
inhaling nitrous after smoking DMT is the most powerful thing I've ever done.
exploding white light fracturing into the heavens with a flanging ring. it's like a flashbang made of angelic love explodes in your skull.

I was so high within seconds I'd forgotten I even am a person who took drugs. the only thought possible is "holy fuck this is incredible". funnily enough, I get intense audio hallucinations for like 30 minutes after, like everything is oscillating on a sine wave up and down.

nitrous after dxm is also fun, it leads me into crazy holes and geometry.

I need to buy some whippets now, it's been a minute...
>>
Barnaby Pupperwut - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 02:05:02 EST P4rT4BU3 No.368945 Reply
Nangs with others dissociatives is pretty good, ket and dxm are both good choices. A double nang on lsd was one of the craziest things I've done. I have a friend who did a nang right after a cone of salvia once, he made some strange noises.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sat, 28 Sep 2019 05:23:01 EST HzzwxmvU No.368948 Reply
>>368916
Nitrous + LSD (fucking incredible combo)
Nitrous + 2C-B (very ace, but not as visual as LSD. Overall lots of fun)
Nitrous + 2C-B + LSD (god tier shit)
Nitrous + Ketamine (dissociation for extended periods of time is peaceful)
Nitrous + Benzos (chill, but nothing incredible. Enjoyable)
Nitrous + Booze (decent, but can lead to headaches and/or blackouts for some)
Nitrous + Booze + Benzos (easily the most common, yet least fulfilling combo I have tried)
Nitrous + THC (standard, but nowhere near the level of psychedelics or other dissociatives)
Nitrous + Opioids (even less satisfying than booze but only ever so slightly better than when combined with benzos. Relatively calming)

A lot of people like to add nitrous onto /psy/ and/or /dis/. I cannot imagine whippets plus /del/ or /stim/ would be much fun.
>>
Shitting Sottinglure - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 09:56:28 EST x8ptrQOQ No.368965 Reply
>>368941

Your post reminded me of my expereince with nitrus, only I was on 2cb and had taken some shrooms also. It was like everything rippled away from me and the audio was very intense, similarly the heravens seemed to open up only for me it was like i was in a village in the amazon or something and time and clouds were forming very fast like a flashbang as you say, and I felt that incredible "love" feeling and like I was an equally important node in percieving the universe
>>
Gone City !!+/vc2Lwt - Sun, 29 Sep 2019 12:57:01 EST UAqQJOKE No.368967 Reply
1569776221561.jpg -(279431B / 272.88KB, 500x577) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Nitrous and Salvia is my preferred way to use Salvia, honestly.

Hit a nang, pull the Salvia bong, then quickly get in another breath of nitrous before the take-off, and most of the anxiety and terror is left behind. It really amplifies the Salvia in an enjoyable way. I feel like it's just as strange as ever, but with less bodyload and an added feeling of velocity.

I also love a breath of nitrous to wake up, lol. If I crack a charger right when I get up, I can hop put of bed with a ton of energy and motivation, rather than dreading my alarm like usual, lol.

And, of course, shippers while tripping on 4-HO-MET is fucking boss. Ramps up the visuals like none other, to the point that it's almost disorienting. Kaleidoscopic shit, right there.
>>
Eliza Pickman - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:58:05 EST UzVcSltB No.369189 Reply
>>368948
Nitrous, 3-ho-pcp, 4-ho-mipt, ketamine, asmr and weed. Even though it was a dark trip, I think I never felt as much pleasure as that night.
2 oxo pce and ketamine plus nitrous was also interesting. I justed melted into a zero entropy liquid, very peaceful.
>>
Wesley Worthingforth - Mon, 21 Oct 2019 18:48:08 EST ee25GlSY No.369193 Reply
>>368948
for me peak acid was acid + weed + nitrous (on the come up) + ket (with more weed after the peak)
>>
Jesus Christ - Wed, 23 Oct 2019 21:38:30 EST zQxVoU9f No.369218 Reply
Nitrous is like peanut butter if hallucinogens are jelly.

Personal favorite was fractal, 3rd person, out of body hallucinations with mushrooms, nitrous, and MDMA. Boy that stuff will get ya!
>>
Lillian Dommersad - Thu, 24 Oct 2019 02:01:42 EST 6sAkZYbz No.369225 Reply
1571896902805.jpg -(54348B / 53.07KB, 672x447) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
O-PCE and nitrous is seriously powerful shit. Like, wreck your reality and make you question it all kind of shit.

4-ho-met, a decent edible, DCK, and nitrous had me visualizing my semantic concept network, seeing language, smelling sounds, hallucinating alien orchestral music, and eventually took me somewhere completely ineffable.

LSD/ALD-52/1p-LSD, dabs, and nitrous for hedonistic pleasure.

I honestly don't it like DMT though. It just gives me a headache.
>>
Archie Ferrykuck - Thu, 31 Oct 2019 22:03:06 EST wZvF5Dzx No.369344 Reply
1572573786713.gif -(1909122B / 1.82MB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
n2o never quite affected me to the extent that some people say it should. It's always a good time but I never get blasted into space or see other worlds. even when comboing. it's more I feel a little dissed and I laugh my ass off and feel very euphoric. comboing doesn't seem to change the effects at all.

However, I had a panic attack while comboing it with weed and something went wrong. Somehow it changed the structure of my brain or something and it just doesn't fucking work anymore. All that happens when I take nitrous now is my body gets numb. That's fucking it. No dissociation, no euphoria. Stone cold sober with body numbing for 30 seconds. If anything it makes me feel dysphoric.

Does anyone know a way to fix this. My tolerance to n2o and dissos in general is absolutely at zero so it's definitely not that. I also take a sublingual B12 lozenge every morning. Please help me out bros, this shit makes me depressed.
>>
Fuck Turveyshit - Mon, 04 Nov 2019 07:31:49 EST wZvF5Dzx No.369386 Reply
>>369344
sheeeit bros. took some dxm for the first time in a long time and did some whippets and everything was back to normal. wonder what that was all about nb
>>
Beatrice Wozzlelig - Sun, 10 Nov 2019 18:33:45 EST HeEIe8xP No.369465 Reply
obviously lsd + nitrous is next level
but for me I can't do any more than like 2 or 3 for the entire session, because any more than that and I start to feel really shitty
I don't know how you fuckers can do like 50 in a session thats nuts

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.