Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Trying DXM again after a long time

- Sun, 13 Oct 2019 00:29:48 EST 0ZW13qxB No.369099
File: 1570940988682.jpg -(104771B / 102.32KB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trying DXM again after a long time
Hiiiii!
So...I did DXM for about 4 years from the age of 17-21. Last time I did it I had a "bad trip" and I heard an "inner voice" telling me I shouldn't do it anymore. I haven't since. I'm 27 now. Lately i've had the urge (but to be honest, my life is kind of a mess). I guess what i'm asking is if anyone has had any experience with regrets with dissociatives. Do you think there's still something to be earned by jumping back into the experience? Psychedelics are hard to come by in my area, but i've had introspective trips on DXM so...

Sorry, i'm rambling a bit. Has anyone quit dissociatives and returned to them? How was your experience?
>>
Henry Bimmlechag - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 01:28:32 EST K7Cmq3fu No.369100 Reply
I took a decent break, but not as long as yours. At this point I just used dxm to purposely induce derealization because I tend to overthink everything. I really don't feel as much of a need to use substances to curb the habits of my psyche. Cured my depression now that I can finally relax in my own skin. A small dose every now and then acts as my personal anti-depressant, but taken too frequently I start to get manic and pretty egotistical n narcissistic. Everyone is different though, you might not get the same results as I did.
>>
DisGod - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 02:32:39 EST ScS+zq4e No.369102 Reply
1570948359146.jpg -(36384B / 35.53KB, 470x313) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
abused dxm at age 16, due to weed addiction (lol i know)

combined them both, and as someone who has been a meth addict,
i found this combo more euphoric and addictive than high dose meth.

By all means, dxm seems to be far superior of an enhancer at high doses, i abused d m roughly 30 times, reaching 1200mg doses twice per week before dxm lost its effect, i begun experimenting with lsd instead, took a 2 year break, tried it once or twice in between then, had a satisfying trip then a meh one, took some good time to adapt, and i reintroduced it into my life, at a moderate dosage rate, 1-2 months inbetween, ar varying dosages- this taught me to value the experiences more, to go out into the world, and meditate at the lakes edge, and thats when it became ritualistic to me, i would listen to my tunes through my headphones and feel one with the world around me. and this was just my local park, LOL.

love is wherever you find it and life is what you make of it OP. /dis/ is all about losing your 'self', be one with the bigger picture, the world that resonates around you.
>>
DisGod - Sun, 13 Oct 2019 03:07:59 EST ScS+zq4e No.369103 Reply
1570950479257.jpg -(130825B / 127.76KB, 1280x786) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>369102
forgot to mention, im 23 now, and have used and continue to use DXM roughly 180 times since age 16, with increasingly positive experiences, as i use it more as a mechanism to introduce positive thought patterns rather than ingraining the self with escapist mechnisms.

Its all in the mind OP.
>>
George Fuckingville - Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:04:47 EST I7tScc+K No.369723 Reply
>>369102

<3 Lain

much love bro

cereal experiment anime friend

Happy Thanksgiving!
>>
Clara Grimwater - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 10:59:03 EST D1yFbxe2 No.369757 Reply
1575129543299.gif -(706491B / 689.93KB, 400x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Last time I did DXM, it was about a year ago, prior to that I haven't done it in a year. I took a break cause I felt like I lost the magic. Though the last trip I had also wasn't very much more than nausea and a light body feeling. Was kind of a let down, cause I even did LSD with it too, but I think the nausea in itself kinda took me out of any trip I would have. I kinda learned that my body just fucking hates it now.

Back in the day (from age ~16-21) i'd do DXM every week to two weeks, then it got to the point where I was doing it once or twice a week, sometimes 3 times. Prolly did it a good 120+ times or so. My stomach was a pro at holding the shit down, then I had a tipping point after I started doing it with DPH. I wouldn't get much more than a light-moderate psychosis. I guess that's fairly normal for some, but I got no visuals. I definitely got voices though, and I kinda fell into solipsism. I'd also get lots of brain zaps and I'd get muscle spasms everywhere, to the point where my voice would stutter too, I sounded like fuckin timmy from south park.

I'm not the judge of your life, though through my experience, it was pretty disappointing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.