Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Terpin - DXM capsules

- Fri, 15 Nov 2019 05:14:04 EST lsZAi4S7 No.369540
File: 1573812844865.jpg -(2284988B / 2.18MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Terpin - DXM capsules
I’m in Vietnam and went to a pharmacy looking for DXM,but all i could get wasthese caps. They’re 100mg terpin hydrate and 5mg DXM. I’m not exactly sure what terpin is but apparently it’s no longer approved in the US. The caps are full of little green and white beads, with fewer green beads it seems. Does this suggest the green beads are DXM? I have 10 of them - is 50mg of DXM enough to feel much from?
>>
Jarvis Dubberspear - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 08:22:00 EST lsZAi4S7 No.369546 Reply
>>369542
Yes, I’d already read the same page. I wasn’t planning on ingesting any terpin, hence me asking if the beads had been conveniently colour-coded. Cute pic though. Do you actually have it saved on your devixe or did you use google images just for me?
>>
Rebecca Bupperfield - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:45:32 EST gpD2gVMy No.369547 Reply
>>369546
I would assume the white beads are the DXM. Not sure why they made them into beads instead of just putting the raw powdered form of the drugs in there.. I don't really think DXM is going to be anything other than white. However unless I'm mis judging the size, it must be the green that is the DXM because if all those white beads were DXM that would be like .1 or .15 if it were pure DXM and you weighed it on a digital scale.
>>
Rebecca Bupperfield - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 11:48:09 EST gpD2gVMy No.369548 Reply
>>369547
>>369547
>>369547
I don't want to mislead you but I've weighed dxm a thousand times. I could see the green content, if somehow they made the dxm green, being 5mg. The white content, assuming it's all the same thing would be at least 100mg. Perhaps read the inactive ingredients because maybe it's mixed with something.
>>
Alice Dobberdutch - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:36:59 EST m+gw8Zd4 No.369553 Reply
>>369547

Nothing about this post makes any sense, man. You pulled all of that out of your ass lol.
>>
smegglepot - Fri, 15 Nov 2019 21:59:29 EST 1lL/5F/g No.369554 Reply
>>369546
hmm it didn't give the correct sentiment to what i was saying, I apologise.
DXM is hard enough on the body even by itself, now if it were dxm + bromhexine, it may be less of a problem, but with the history of removal by the fda (terpin) i would be far more cautious
>>
Fucking Bronninghudge - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 00:37:40 EST gpD2gVMy No.369558 Reply
>>369553
Not sure what you mean. Assuming you wont re try to comprehend the information contained in my post, I will inform you again: the contents of that capsule in the picture provided by the OP, if the white part were DXM it would be much more than 5mg of it. It would be more like .1-.15g, aka 100-150mg. Good luck bud.
>>
Fucking Bronninghudge - Sat, 16 Nov 2019 00:39:14 EST gpD2gVMy No.369559 Reply
>>369554
Why do you say DXM is hard on the body? I found smoking weed to be harder.. Maybe my kidneys are on the verge of dying but I don't think so.
>>
Clara Hommlebidge - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 14:17:39 EST fxxPPCrA No.369667 Reply
>>369559
The evidence that dxm can take its toll on your liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, bladder, and/or brain (more specifically the prefrontal cortex) is pretty stacked. Most big name dissociatives (ie ketamine, pcp, and respective analogues) have been shown to cause brain lesions with heavy use. Dxm caused lesions in rats in a couple studies but many people argue on here that they were given too much or it doesnt count because the test wasnt done on humans. Personally i think people on here would have a pretty biased disposition but that’s just me. Erowid’s list of long term effects seem to be a reasonable middle ground in that regard. I really wouldn’t be surprised if the syrup and inactive ingredients alone were bad for your stomach and kidneys. Dxm (and more specifically the extended release stuff like delsym) are a lot for your liver to handle. Now, the body is very resilient. And the brain is too. Many people have abused the fuck out of dxm and walked away unharmed (physcially at least). But there are some horror stories out there. It’s pretty clear dxm can cause psychosis too, if we are gonna bring up the psychological harm. Mental disorders that were already present like bipolar can get worse too.

So tl;dr it would really surprise me if dxm abuse isnt bad for you. Infrequent use wouldnt be any worse than infrequent pill popping but this is one hell of a drug to abuse. Not to mention considering every dissociative which has been tested for long term side effects consistently damage the same things to greater or lesser degrees. Sooo be responsible. Just cause some guy says he has a 5 star mansion and does dxm every day or whatever doesnt mean you binging it wont give you psychosis and put you on dialysis when you’re old
>>
Jack Trotfoot - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 13:22:02 EST q56MuApI No.369714 Reply
>>369667
nigga list your sources or stfu.

Show us DXM is toxic to the liver, kidneys, stomach, heart, bladder or brain?

oh wait you cant, because you pulled that out of your ass.
>>
Ian Clayhood - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:00:28 EST c6XeZ/jO No.369720 Reply
>>369714
dunno about dxm but not like your buying & processing the pure powder is it
>>
stompy !kj3KJ4EQ7g - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 18:57:45 EST izszdovi No.369749 Reply
>>369667

it was PCP that caused lesions in rats, not DXM. cliff andersons rebuttal to william whites opinion on olneys lesions was sourced from a book about ketamine. there is nothing about dxm causing brain lesions in any research.

you literally have no fucking idea what youre talking about. shut up.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.