Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

From the DXM faq

- Tue, 03 Dec 2019 00:25:00 EST jLzVyy01 No.369800
File: 1575350700603.jpg -(951913B / 929.60KB, 2000x1338) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. From the DXM faq
>Serotonergic psychedelics are Eros, and dissociatives are Thanatos. The serotonergics are Birth, they are sensory overload, focus on the details, awareness of the external universe. The dissociatives are Death, sensory shutdown, focus on the archetypes, awareness of the internal universe. Serotonergics are the "Ana" side of Chaos, dissociatives the "Kata" side of Chaos (Chaos being the essential driving energy behind reality, if you will).

Very interesting, another take on psy vs dis.
>>
Ebenezer Pittridge - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 01:24:43 EST CR6GzvXm No.369802 Reply
Shit, very interesting. I had reached to this conclusion myself some months ago. On Saturday I did DMT after doing ketamine IM k-hole 2x on Friday and something weird happened, I was laying on the beach and half my view was all colorful and geometric and the other half was dark as if it was night (mind you this was the afternoon) whenever I closed my eyes it would shift from colorful geometric patterns to the typical dissociative hallucinations from K. I didn’t enjoy much this experience, it was as if K was jealous of the “life” felt very weird and have no way to explain it as I understood that K stays some hours in the body at most.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.