Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

EPHENIDINE

- Wed, 04 Dec 2019 02:19:39 EST xs+nQHsu No.369827
File: 1575443979154.png -(4840B / 4.73KB, 220x207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. EPHENIDINE
Post your experiences! How do you rank it? How long does it keep you awake? How high have you dosed with it? What side-effects have you noticed? What niche does it fill?

Coming up on 250mg :^)
First effects felt at 60 minutes. Stronger effects now 80 minutes later.

I find it to be a pretty jarring albeit enjoyable, interesting, and immersive. Very anaesthetising. Very long duration, like 18+hrs. Seems to have lots of body stimulation, potential cardiotoxicity? Higher dose = bladder toxicity? My friends have noticed it ruined their tolerance to ketamine. More input would be great!
Much love
>>
Ryanferreyfanboy - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 02:20:53 EST xs+nQHsu No.369828 Reply
well it looks like the image I picked doesn't show very well. to clarify, this thread is about Ephenidine or EPE
>>
Basil Minningham - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 02:46:26 EST 33yOq2UP No.370003 Reply
1576482386569.jpg -(172813B / 168.76KB, 640x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
bought what was supposed to be a gram of diclazepam from this guy like a year ago. turned out it was ephenidine. i thought it was just bunk diclaz or my benzo tolerance was high so i kept redosing all day one day then just ate most of it. I went to watch tv with my roommates and suddenly started dissociating like a motherfucker, freaking out and alarming my roommates lol. I was getting really intense alice in wonderland type visuals where everything around me was growing and shrinking and proportions didnt make any sense to me. also noises were very supressed, my own voice sounded like it was underwater and i had my ears covered when i talked. colors were very strange everything took on an almost pastel like color. i basically just had to ride it out while being so fucked up for the entire long night and still felt super off the next day. all around terrible experience but under the right scenario (aka me knowing what drugs i have and not dosing massive amounts like a retard) it seems like an interesting disso to investigate. especially the growing and shrinking of everything was so intense and absurd, very cool, never got that from other dissos

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.