Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Dxm addiction

- Mon, 16 Dec 2019 20:29:18 EST S4ou/oTm No.370012
File: 1576546158929.jpg -(488779B / 477.32KB, 750x1120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dxm addiction
How many of you guys can say you are/have been addicted to dxm? I abused it constantly from ages 16-19, in varying bursts. At 16 i got kicked out of my school and became super depressed so all i did was play morrowind, smoke weed, do dxm, and listen to shoegaze and idm. Then I chilled out for a while. Then i started constantly stealing delsym and gelcaps again with my friend. Then i chilled out for a while. Then i dove back in because robocough showed up. During my dxm cycles id be doing it as much as every day to every 2 or 3 days. 3rd plats usually, sometimes 2nds, accidentally 4ths a few times..

Dxm is the best drug ive ever done aside from acid..maybe. You can accept every terrible and or depressing thing in your life. You feel so much love. Peace. Bliss. Music is awesome. Something about floating upside down, knowing hoq much my friends and family love me despite being a screwup, and melting into my bed was better to me than life. I just couldnt stop doing it.

I definitely feel some lasting effects. My short term memory is way worse for sure. As well as that my bipolar got way way worse. I basically went psychotic for a while. My bladder definitely has something weird going on with it as well. I constantly need to pee and feel a dull pain in it all the time. My doctor said there was something irregular about it a while ago but i dont really remember what. I took anti biotics ans some other med for it but nothing changed. ..anyone have stories to tell?
>>
Edward Sacklepere - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:27:00 EST 2cFbDpry No.370013 Reply
I honestly can't figure out if my short-term memory was always this bad or not because I remember being forgetful in the past, too.
>>
William Sossleforth - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:30:47 EST gpD2gVMy No.370014 Reply
>>370012
I think I first tried DXM when I was 13. Used it as often as I could from that time 'till I was around 15 and started smoking pot. I don't believe what you are trying to attribute to DXM use is specifically from dxm - it's more likely from other ingredients in the products you were consuming, genetics, unhealthy lifestyle, whatever else..

I used DXM for 3.5 years straight until I wound up in jail for a felony. I had previous diagnosis of agoraphobia, bipolar disorder, OCD and whatever the fuck else. When I stopped smoking weed I started using DXM for some reason. The weed was making me remember a lot of abuse I experienced as a child, memory I had put to rest. DXM suppressed my ability to feel fear. The power from this made me do a lot of crazy things. I got into a street fight, I hit a crack pipe with a stranger, I've had someone threaten to shoot me.. then I had about a dozen guns aimed at me the day I got arrested, I was saturated in mace and somehow kept my eyes open and I took a beating from a baton and couldn't feel the pain.

To roll back a little, after I started my serious dxm habit it just increased and increased. I never felt like I had to take more to get the same high, but I was able to function on higher doses and I started dosing multiple times per day. I got my GED, went to college, met my first girlfriend and got my first jobs.. made friends, went to parties, started a habit of hanging out in the woods where I learned to throw knives, shoot a bow and got quite skilled at clearing brush and chopping trees. When I take DXM I become more confident and outgoing. I went to school and work high every day. Nobody ever accused me of being high at either of those places. 300mg was my preferred dose and I'd take that on average twice a day, with a little extra here and there just to boost my high. I went from being a kid who played video games all day and had no life to going out and doing graffiti and urban exploration and got into a bunch of cinematic situations, did many daring things.. the highlights of my life took place during my DXM use. When I went to jail the only withdrawal I experienced was in the form of brain zaps. I did have some neurological issues from time to time that only seemed to come out when I was high on DXM.. other than that I don't really remember anything. I love the drug and as soon as I'm able to I'm going to start using it again. It's how I want to live my life.

I don't have any of the side effects you wrote about. I can relate in having always enjoyed music when high, feeling love and being at peace with everything. When I take DXM my third eye starts to open by itself and at the height of my use I could see auras in certain lighting conditions and feel peoples' energies. I can't do that now but I spent a long time sitting in jail and it sucked the life out of me. I sort of dissociated from life in there. Jail is agony. Every waking second sucks and is boring. Everyone stinks and has shit breath, the food sucks and you're always hungry, there's no peace and quiet unless it's during lockin times and even then you've got CO's doing rounds and rattling your door as they walk past to check to make sure it's closed and locked. You pretty much have to get up whenever the meal cart arrives for breakfast, so staying up late is not a good option. You take a nap and you got people constantly walking by and looking in at you. I only got into 2 fights in jail and I won both of them. I spent 45 days in "solitary confinement" which was actually called "backlock".. my girlfriend decided to leave me during that time. I was writing her letters from a cell I was locked in 23 hours a day and she left me. When I finally got out of backlock the first time it was 23 days, it felt like I was far away from everyone. When people would talk to me I felt separated from it.. it's hard to explain and a bit hard to remember now.
>>
Beatrice Sucklepadge - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 11:25:32 EST uTC1IJkn No.370026 Reply
>>370014
why can you not use dxm now. I'm curious because I'm afraid that I'll be put in a situation where I will be unable to do dxm. That's why I don't want to visit a mental doctor because I don't want to be prescribed ssri's.
>>
Graham Derrydock - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 22:33:13 EST qpbD5sBP No.370048 Reply
Got pretty heavy into it during my first 40 hour/week cubicle desk job. Shit was fucking miserable and couldn't cope with the idea that "this is what I have to look forward to for 45 years or so". Would use it off and on for years before this but started ordering gels from dollartree online and having a 3rd/4th plat trip every weekend. Then came the nitrous. Lots and lots of nitrous. Started getting into DPH which I would take after coming down from the DXM. Shit got really bad after a 6-7 months of doing this and I would have binges the lasted the entire weekend.

I only stopped after I encountered acid and had to take a long hard look at my life and where things were going. I loved DXM/DPH/Nitrous because it helped me escape the awful boring life I found myself in. The depression got really bad during this time and DXM was the only thing that took it away. Took me a while to realize it was only contributing to it and making things much worse. I have noticed some long-term effects, I feel a lot more dumb and my memory is not to great. Also the bladder stuff - really hard to get a stream going. The DPH did more damage than the DXM.

I do love the drug and would hope to have another trip someday, but one day while on a large dose of acid I looked at a pack of nitrous and dxm and thought "if that stuff is ever around me, I am in serious fucking trouble". That thought has stayed with me for a while.
>>
Cedric Mupperkerk - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 01:10:11 EST gpD2gVMy No.370053 Reply
>>370026
I was charged with a felony and am on probation. They know about my DXM use and I take immunoassay drug tests twice a week.

Trust nobody. When I was in jail there were people constantly worried about rats (snitches). I've gotten in trouble like 3 times now for unfounded accusations made by people whose identities are concealed from me. I can't vote, I don't get to know who my accusers are, I pee in cups now with people staring at my back. People with guns come into my house and look around. It's not as bad as it sounds but it really sucks.

All you have to worry about is getting arrested. If you don't get arrested you will almost certainly be able to use DXM as your leisure up 'till the day you die. Use it to better yourself. Try as hard as you can to gain something each time you use it. Regularly assess who you are and what you're doing versus what you'd like to, or are supposed to, be doing. Good luck & be well.

>>370048
Would you explain in more detail the last 2 sentences in your post? I am very curious. Sorry you feel dumb now.. I need to mention that that didn't happen to me even after daily use multiple times a day for 3.5 years
>>
Samuel Penderket - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:32:58 EST L8U03cuw No.370058 Reply
I guess so? I used DXM a lot in the last few years of high school and during college, primarily because some bad shit was happening to me and I wanted to a) have a break and b) increase my ability to dissociate. I pushed my brain over into (relatively low-level) dissociating 24/7 so I could cope with everything happening to me.

I don't regret it at all. I do regret using DPH as an escape from the same stuff, though, because I gave myself a few years of HPPD and some memory problems.

>>370026
Even if you were prescribed SSRIs, you wouldn't have to take them.
>>
Cedric Mupperkerk - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:11:08 EST gpD2gVMy No.370060 Reply
>>370058
I tried DPH when I was 13/14. Used it maybe a a dozen times. Always felt like shit and I wished I could sleep it off but closing my eyes gave me realistic CEVs that prevented sleep.

Not only does the body high feel bad but all around it made me feel like SHIT. Was that not your experience? Did you not have access to other drugs when you'd use DPH? How many times did you trip that you had lasting problems when you ceased using it?
>>
Samuel Penderket - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:03:24 EST L8U03cuw No.370063 Reply
>>370060
>Was that not your experience?
No, for the most part I was doing full-blown trips, 600-800mg, from age 18 and again during some bad times until I was 22 or so. Probably an average of once every 2 weeks, during those years.

>Did you not have access to other drugs when you'd use DPH?
Sort of? I liked DPH for its total psychological immersion. I was so high I was unable to think about what was going on for me, which was a lot of domestic violence and other abuse. I did DXM at those ages as well, plus amanitas, nitrous, salvia, just whatever didn't require social contacts and wasn't a stim.

>How many times did you trip that you had lasting problems when you ceased using it?
Many. I mean, part of why I wanted it was the memory stuff. I wanted to wipe out memories of the stuff that was happening to me. Plus, I thought there was a good chance I'd die by suicide or homicide within a few years so I wasn't really planning for the long term.

Joke's on me, though: 28 and still alive.
>>
Samuel Penderket - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:07:49 EST L8U03cuw No.370064 Reply
*wasn't a stim or an opi

>How many times did you trip that you had lasting problems when you ceased using it?
and oh, I see more what you're asking. Many many times. I think DPH is obscenely bad for you even with a few trip doses, but I took it a lot.
>>
Cedric Nicklefuck - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 04:42:08 EST L8U03cuw No.370072 Reply
1576834928741.jpg -(38172B / 37.28KB, 236x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>370067
Aw, it's all right. I'm a lot better now after several daring escapes and a lot of time to heal. Still mentally ill but mostly content.

When I say joke's on me, I'm laughing without bitterness.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 10:06:36 EST SNJ9IW7E No.370076 Reply
>>370072
Just as we are almost always the architects of our own demise we can also build ourselves a better future. It sounds like you're doing what you need to do so that you might be happy and productive, kudos my friend.
>>
Frederick Hecklenane - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 03:06:47 EST hPG1JgUZ No.370085 Reply
>>370048

I also feel like DXM is rather limiting, especially compared to LSD.
>>
Graham Blellywork - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 13:15:18 EST VNkj5RRa No.370090 Reply
1576952118801.jpg -(2259162B / 2.15MB, 4160x2340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>370012
Used to be really bad from 20 to 22 . Monthly/ weekly excursions into the dextroverse.
Used to do the syrup the triple cs a couple beers then a few lines of k . Then walk in the woods for hours with that wierd feeling in my mouth chain-smoking like another fucker. I now cum blood
>>
>>
Hannah Blatherville - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:51:48 EST 3KQJdA4E No.370091 Reply
1576957908552.png -(1821532B / 1.74MB, 3000x3000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
being an artist with a self perfection and expectation curve i pushed my body too far in the name of self improvement. truth was i was just happier, especially during the grey days of rain. i used to joke with myself that if its raining im probably gonna dex.
i still shoplift from time to time, i hate it and im 27 wtf
>>
Ωµæƨǂ℩αiƞ !QSTRNGiKc6 - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 15:46:19 EST MMEKjmH0 No.370092 Reply
>>370090
That's actually pretty cool, man.

>>370091
Same here. I'd wake up and think, "it's gonna be a rainy dex today." Then I would suit up and walk 45 minutes to CVS listening to Deathspell Omega. Try to cut out that shoplifting though dude, it's not a beautiful thing to do. I'll admit my pockets used to be dxm magnets at one point though.
>>
Alice Tillingforth - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 19:51:33 EST KRBQNTrZ No.370096 Reply
This thread really hits some spots for me. I went through a dark spot for a while after a particularly rough time in my life. There was a period where there was use a few times a week, sometimes a couple of days in a row. This was when I was having trouble getting through the day and this was something that just made life bearable.

But I definitely enjoyed the 3rd plat more than anything, lying on the floor of the living room in an almost completely dark room home alone, melting into my head. Those were, in their own way, some of the most meaningful moments of my life. I was definitely out of hand for a while though when I was living alone for several months. That was definitely a point in my life where I could have made some meaningful changes and done some important things, but under the circumstances everything just seemed completely pointless and I dove head first into abuse. It was so bad for a while that I had absolutely planned to kill myself during this period, when I was struggling with bad depression and depersonalization, in a very dark place in my life.

I think DXM can be really helpful to a certain point, but it can be easy to get sucked in to habit and go too far. I'm lucky that I didn't actually have any bad fuck ups, I overcame my suicidal depression, and I'm doing a lot better in life than ever now, but things could have turned out in a much worse way. I actually suffered psychosis once when living alone, it completely changed my life and I have never been the same. After it happened I completely gave up on tripping on anything, and the next year and a half was a living nightmare where it felt like I was struggling to hold on to my sanity.

That was definitely my lowest point. I struggled with my mental health in ways I didn't know were possible, it was legit like a personal hell for month after month. I've gotten better, and I'm a much better person today, but I'll never be the same as I was before.

>>370091
I would definitely not ever shoplift again. If your life ever sucks right now, just imagine how much worse it will be if you get arrested for shoplifting. If you're going to dex, the least you could do is pay for it. Try to use your experiences as a chance to better yourself.
>>
i weigh 136lbs and take 350mg dxm - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 21:43:59 EST jtNMO8RJ No.370099 Reply
it gave me nerve damage. years ago i would erryday drink dxm for months. i still drink it weekly and get lots of ideas i write from it. southpark was right
>>
Phyllis Grimhood - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 09:28:52 EST 9FdAvfWY No.370146 Reply
op sounds cool give me your discord and we can talk about shoegaze
>>
Phineas Noblingforth - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 20:04:48 EST S4ou/oTm No.370160 Reply
>>370146
The only discord ive been on i got banned from because i told my friend, the admin, that the military is gay. He did not like this, for he is in the military and is not gay. Or perhaps he felt called out. I have a steam and snapchat but idk if im allowed to give that out
>>
James Nicklebanks - Fri, 27 Dec 2019 21:41:22 EST KRBQNTrZ No.370176 Reply
>>370160

It's completely against the rules to give out any information that could lead to you contacting somebody from here, for legal reasons, but nobody ever cared about video game handles for some reason, also I've seen contact info stay up for days even after being reported, so nothing will probably happen
>>
Edwin Bannerfuck - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 15:05:56 EST s/XCG9DO No.370214 Reply
>>370175
Semi-col0ns (celebrity)

Pretty much all i use steam for is morrowind and griefing in csgo these days though
>>
Edwin Bannerfuck - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 15:06:46 EST s/XCG9DO No.370215 Reply
1577995606583.jpg -(479040B / 467.81KB, 750x708) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>370175
Semi-col0ns (celebrity)

Pretty much all i use steam for is morrowind and griefing in csgo these days though
>>
Edwin Bannerfuck - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 15:07:50 EST s/XCG9DO No.370216 Reply
>>370215
Thats not me though thats some random steam page i found le name and le avatar is funny just a funny image not my steam mods lol ha
>>
Ernest Hessleman - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:43:54 EST 9YudRErz No.370217 Reply
>>370216
thats my steam profile. how did u even find it.. i just reported you for posting my contact info.
>>
Eliza Hattingville - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 20:38:53 EST S4ou/oTm No.370224 Reply
>>370217
Aha i have been caught! Red handed. Like communism. Lol z
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.