Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

DXM and salvia combo

- Wed, 25 Dec 2019 02:47:46 EST Fi+GUFE1 No.370135
File: 1577260066194.jpg -(1276941B / 1.22MB, 2448x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. DXM and salvia combo
Ingested approx.. 340 mg of DXM ( 17 red gel caps): While peaking, I felt drunk and dissociated from my personality. Inhibited from my usual anxiety regarding salvia, I felt comfortable with packing a bowl of 20x salvia divinorum extract. Climbed into bed, silent and dimly lit room. I took a large hit and laid back under my blankets. The onset of salvia’s effects were immediate but the DXM-induced dissociation kept me perfectly still and neutral as the changes rapidly occurred. My vision quickly faded from my bedroom to an entirely different, slightly familiar space. Reality began to follow a rhythm, which I perceived as time and events occurring one after another. The rhythm gradually became my entire reality and it presented as a conveyor belt of triangles, folding one over the other down an endless production line. I sensed that the line was coming out of a wall in the corner of a warehouse (K Mart specifically). The intensity of this rhythm continued to ramp up and consume my entire awareness- erasing my identity. I was the line of triangles, folding over one another as consistently and powerfully as time itself. It was a visual representation of time and events passing. I sensed that they were approaching an end point. This is where the terror kicked in. Without my identity, I was not in fear of death specifically. This was a realization that time and space itself was about to come to its ultimate resolution. Without verbal thought, I felt “Oh shit, there is about to be nothing in the universe when these triangles finish folding in on themselves.” This fact caused an experience of isolation and emptiness that felt as if the credits to the movie of reality began rolling prematurely and abruptly. It was an “Oh shit, now what” as I was identified with these folding triangles which represented time and space. The final events coincided with my salvia trip coming to an end. I was released from the salvia space just as quickly as I had arrived there. Still in bed, I had not moved an inch throughout those several minutes. Despite being in a dissociated DXM headspace, I was disturbed and overwhelmed by what I had undergone. It was comforting to realize this Armageddon was a hoax (drug induced) yet still powerfully confusing. Being mentally drained, dazed and no longer thirsting to explore these altered states, I rolled over and fell asleep.
>>
Hugh Crimmerchetch - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 09:52:06 EST sIj+4AeA No.370147 Reply
>>370135
Fuck that sounds amazing, going to do this on K now.
>>
miguel - Thu, 26 Dec 2019 18:39:34 EST Fi+GUFE1 No.370157 Reply
>>370147
Be prepared to not be prepared in the slightest! Then again, it sounds like some people really enjoy salvialand... I know I will not be doing this combo any time soon.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.