Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

540 mg for first DXM Trip

- Fri, 27 Dec 2019 16:26:42 EST L0ztt3FO No.370172
File: 1577482002215.jpg -(59470B / 58.08KB, 750x966) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 540 mg for first DXM Trip
3 days ago i did 18 Ratiopharm Hustenstiller Pills that have 30 mg each, I had to fart really much and had a bit trouble walking, also speaking was kinda hard, was watching sherlock holmes movie and it fucked my head sideways but sadly i had no CEV or OEV which plateau was it ? and should i take 30 next time ? 18 were very tolerable for me but fuck me was it weird

Im 1,90m and 86Kg
>>
Isabella Bedgeville - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 00:24:10 EST pJTlyTnm No.370178 Reply
That was a high 2nd plat. But lots of people tend to report very weak CEVs even up to the 3rd plat. You have to combine it with something else if you want stronger CEVs.
>>
Phoebe Blirrydotch - Wed, 01 Jan 2020 04:13:04 EST X2cAE4my No.370202 Reply
Yeah! What Isabella says. N2o on such a dose would be a nice push or weed. Well or both. Really get's the second plat going. I used to love high 2nd plat trips more than anything else. Nothing compares to the euphoria and mania, I would achieve on such a dose. And it was so conviently reproducible for a long time. Also from there you can work with enzyme inhibition by drinking white grapefruit or pomegranate juice or maybe taking a low dose of dph. Reading the dxm faq and stuff is a good thing if you wanna experiment with this drug. Lot's of ways to tune your trip.
If you want to go higher, go higher though. Having access to pure dxm powder in capsules such as ratiopharm hustenstiller or silomat is a privilege, if dxm is for you. Even though I used dxm for some years I would rarely go over 720mg so I can't tell you much about the higher plateaus. Only thing I can say for sure is you'll be a lot less mobile and it will get a lot weirder the higher you go. Have fun and stay safe.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.