Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Dumbass college chad/normie scared to death of needles

- Wed, 08 Jan 2020 11:10:09 EST KDCouWkT No.370270
File: 1578499809352.png -(1791311B / 1.71MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dumbass college chad/normie scared to death of needles
Decent sized post incoming:

This past fall I was in university dorms. I had siz other mates in the suite and one guy living in my room, call him M.

M is a super meat headed dumbass bodybuilder type, scream at video games, read text out loud, drinks coors lite and fuckin acts like he's the alpha male. Like this guy is literally the dumbest person I have ever met, and they fucking match me up with him in the dorms. I would make jokes about how I was the smartest person there, and he was the biggest (but really I mean the dumbest).

Anyway I live with this guy for about two months with few problems other than the fact that his side of the room is a mess, he sleeps in on his phone until noon every single day, bitches about every single assignment in every single class, says the word "stallion" unironically - other stupid phrases include "it do be like that sometimes," basically a fatass retard turned chad through two years of lifting.

So at this point I've had it with this guy and all the shit I have to put up with keeping him around.

I'm a hardcore drug nerd and I've been shooting Ketamine recreationally since I was 19. Not all the time, but sometimes. Like 500-1000 needles, I don't count them because it's second nature to me. M doesn't know this, even though I told them all, he just doesn't listen. He also tries to act all cool in the first few weeks saying shit like "I can taste test any kind of weed because I'm from ______ and we know weed," but the real kicker was when he said all cooly, "You know what they say, everyone likes heroin but nobody likes needles"

At this point I'm fucking laughing my ass off because of how retarded that statement is. I've been studying drugs since I was sixteen and I'm 24 now. I' ve been further with ketamine than 99.99% of people will ever go. Wherever I go, unless you've got an anesthesiologist with you, I'm the ketamine authority. I have never met another person who uses ketamine the way I do. I've done acid hundred of times, as well as MDMA, 2C-E, mushrooms, mesaline, cocaine, oxy, percs, ativan, adderall, salvia. I've worked in a clandestine honey oil laboratory in the cannabis grey market for years.

I'm so insulted by M's ignorance so I decide I'm gonna scare the living shit out of him. He says that he has a fear of needles, and he seems to have forgotten that I'm actually into needles. Halloween rolls around and nobody invited us to any parties, mostly because everyone else knows the situation, that I am a genius and I'm stuck with this asshole and nobody wants to be around him. We all decide to play a prank on him because he makes himself a target by going to the gym for four hours a day and shouting, he actually scares people away from the gym.

Anyway I go on the darknet and grab a few vials of K from my guy. I pick up a box of 100 needles on amazon and ship it all to my dorm room. The power is out, it's the day before halloween, and I spend the day alone in our room getting high. They can hear me puking a few times throughout the day but nothing serious. These people are dumb as shit.

So later that night M is in bed, it's 2:00 and I get up to prep a shot with a nightlight on.

All of a sudden M wakes up! And he is not happy. Think of the dumbest shit you could possibly hear, times ten. It's like family feud - uneducated things people say about drugs.

"Dude, what is that? Is that drugs? What are you doing? is that heroin?"

At this point I'm thinking like "oh fuck, cat's out of the bag now" so I have to fucking argue with this ape at 2 AM while I'm quietly sitting in my bed, giving myself a medication, literally as respectfully and safe as possible and this dude is yelling at me like I'm his fucking son and he is also a cop or some shit.

"It's ketamine"

"Dude I don't even know what that is! You do drugs? How many have you done? like a lot"

"M what you are saying does not make sense. How many times? Which drugs? More than you so fuck off"

"Dude what you are doing is what addicts do! You coud die! AND you were reusing needles!"

"I won't die, you don't know what your talking about, and no I was not reusing needles."

I can't even write down all the dumb shit he said because we argued for an hour, one roomate came in to mediate the situation and he and I were completely fine but M is sitting there in a panic, like i've fucking destroyed his childhood by telling him santa isn't real. He's acting all dominant because I've backed him into a corner and he is too much of a pussy to go to the administration or the cops.

Like this dude is in a mad case of denial because one day his bodybuilder crowd is gonna pressure him into using supplements or steroids and he's fucking afraid of needles. Like I'm betting he has to hold his mother's hand when he get's his fucking vaccinations.

The next morning he leaves and I don't hear from him for 4 days. The rest of my roomates are fine, because they all had warning that I sometimes shoot K so they were at least mildly prepared for it, although the living situation was a bit more tense.

After four days I see M on campus and he is FUCKING PISSED and says "dude, we need to talk," shaking his head, he's got some shit he needs to say to me.

So we meet up in the dorm and he starts talking to me like he's my fucking dad, I'll transcribe roughly what he said and how.

"Okay listen, here, this is how it's going to be. You need to leave. I don't care where you go but you can't live here anymore and that is final." Except he was shouting, treating me like a fucking homeless heroin addict and treating me like dirt.

At one point I said "That's why they matched us up, because I'm a banger and your a fucking pussy." He got up like he was gonna throw punches at me for that one, this guy is unstable as fuck.

So he kicks me out of my own dorm, the adminstration can't help me because neither of us filed any complaint, but eventually M decided he had to go do that too.
So I meet with the adminstrator who I'm already aquainted with and we discuss the issue and how M handled the situation was wrong and unsafe.

I guess he was so upset that he had to move out of the room despite me being gone because the psychological trauma that I inflicted upon him. I bet he fucking called his mom and cried about it too. He's 21.

So that's the story of how I got suspended from school for using a pharameutical product in the privacy of my own room.
>>
Ωµæƨǂ℩αiƞ !QSTRNGiKc6 - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 12:25:06 EST cbXOfJ33 No.370271 Reply
lmao I sometimes wish I went to college
I'm pretty sure something about not shooting up drugs in the dorms is in the fine print somewhere, but hey, enjoy your vayKtion.
>>
William Pivinggold - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 12:34:54 EST DG0gN6uO No.370272 Reply
>>370270
i think stim is better for studying, op
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Angus Hagglefoot - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 14:03:26 EST KDCouWkT No.370275 Reply
>>370271

Everyone acts like they are okay with drugs until someone like me pulls out a needle then all of a sudden you're the school shooter

Now I have to negotiate with the administration about why they should let me back in school for the spring

Meanwhile everyone else is getting wasted and using drugs anyway
>>
Angus Hagglefoot - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 14:05:08 EST KDCouWkT No.370276 Reply
>>370272

I dont need stims because the work load is manageable without it. I might try adderall a couple more times but I don't really benefit much from it. The K is for anxiety/depression and also just casual fun
>>
Confucius Qui - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 21:47:40 EST FW3eCziP No.370279 Reply
>>370270
Sorry you had a bad encounter with said person, maybe he lifts so much weights to treat his own problems/issues, what a better planet it would be if we could all make an effort to understand each other. Druggophobia=big problem , I may understand the heroin question out of a certain concern, but one should at least listen politely when asking for an explanation- not like it affects his personal life or wellbeing in the slightest. Hope things turn out for the better
>>
Fuck Sollerman - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 01:15:52 EST uvhtDV8c No.370280 Reply
>>370270
You were injecting in a shared space. Your roommate is a dickhead, sure, you're basically in the wrong though. I am a former injector too so don't try to pull that shit on me.
>>
William Nammerbury - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 05:22:14 EST x55Pqdld No.370281 Reply
>>370270
you fail to realize that you can never expect to have IV drug use be an acceptable thing to any and all normies. its YOUR fault you expected people to be OK with you banging up infront of them like its a normal everyday thing. that shit freaks people the fuck out.

I myself used to shoot up heroin in front of normies all the time when I was your age or honestly even younger than you (18-19), I thought just like you that it was a completely fine and normal thing to do, until I had my own series of similar experiences to what you described.

Take it as a fucking lesson and just do your shit privately out of sight, simple as that bub.
>>
Martin Gambleworth - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:12:31 EST HANDNLH+ No.370285 Reply
>>370270
>>370270
you should have shot him up with ketamine, pussy, you got kicked out of your own room
>>
Michal Cuckingsworth - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:06:45 EST KDCouWkT No.370336 Reply
>>370281

I was putting a pharmaceutical drug into my body through IM administration. I could have told him it was vitamin B12 and he still would have shit his pants. It's none of his business what I do with my body, particularly when I am doing it quietly and safely.

Because honestly, for some people, needles ARE a normal everyday thing. I have no shame
>>
Michal Cuckingsworth - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:07:36 EST KDCouWkT No.370337 Reply
>>370285

that's why he had me removed, probably because he was afraid to wake up to me shooting him up with snake venom or smallpox
>>
Shitting Cullergold - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 20:33:39 EST Ry9e8Y9D No.370340 Reply
>>370270
I really don't know what you expected, dude. That's like putting your head in a crocodile's mouth with the expectation that you should be able to do so without being decapitated. What you feel should be the norm and what actually is are radically different things, and realizing this is part of being an adult.
>>
Cyril Dandleridge - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 00:23:35 EST 893azL3B No.370366 Reply
>>370270
man that sucks. you need to find better roommates that are open to dissos.

using needles for k makes it so much smoother and saves so much money. assuming you use the kind in your picture, you can reuse them safely 3-4 times without damaging your skin. just pull some rubbing alcohol into them to kill off the germs. this will reduce your wastes a bit, so it is better for the environment.

also i don't know how you dispose of them, but please pull the metal needles out of the plastic with a pair of pliers and store them in something like a pill container. if you just throw out needles in the garbage, it could be dangerous for waste managment workers. depending on where you live they might even end up in the oceans. there is a lot of plastic pollution and i hate the image of a needle getting stuck in a dolphin's blowhole.
>>
Phineas Seblingforth - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:54:18 EST jZIL1VHF No.370370 Reply
>>370337
i mean you should have atelast gone to the bathrooms, doing drugs in front of people you are not doing drugs with is like drug ettiquette 101 pussy dumbass,
>>
Phineas Seblingforth - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:58:33 EST jZIL1VHF No.370371 Reply
>>370270
>>370270

also it would be somethinbg if you were prescribed k but you are not, its an illegal drug you were using to get high and your roa is needles, its not like you medically need to take ketamine youre a drug user. it is interesting how you think that you are not in the wrong here, that guy is a dick but then again you are too. you proably made everybody feel uncomfortable heroin is a pharmecutical too and so is meth and so is cocaine
>>
>>
Phineas Seblingforth - Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:01:17 EST jZIL1VHF No.370372 Reply
>>370270
and youre not a ket authority and clandestine honey oil lab is a dirty fucking butane blast tube dude you are not some genious dude u r an ass hat, and got kicked out of your dorm for being one
>>
Martha Cusslepog - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:41:26 EST 20aps7EL No.370378 Reply
1579153286936.jpg -(18011B / 17.59KB, 403x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You may be enlightened enough to realize that no matter the method of ingress, a drug is a drug. But society is filled with people who have fallen in line and not examined the hypocrisy of their hangups. You think you're a genius? If you were, you'd realise nobody wants to invite you places because you puke all the time and act like an asshole in front of your housemates. Yeah, douchebro is a douche. But people will put up with a well meaning douche more than they will an arrogant, self absorbed prick. Don't do drugs in front of people you're not doing them with. It makes people uncomfortable. Even if their discomfort is stupid, you shouldn't go around making it happen on purpose.
>>
Betsy Bomblesag - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:23:44 EST TgEVA2Ny No.370379 Reply
1579206224884.jpg -(252651B / 246.73KB, 1224x1445) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>370270
Hate to say it OP but you're an arrogant piece of shit.
Get off your high fucking horse and show some respect for other people, whether you like them or not.
Actions speak louder than words and your deliberate instigation of this situation is egotistic and adolescent as fuck.
I could go on but it ain't worth it - people like you give people like us a bad fucking name.
Clap clap clap nb gg no re.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 02:13:21 EST nbzjhGtt No.370386 Reply
>>370270
OP - I do not think shooting drugs in front of non-IV users is ever a good idea. Pepper in the fact that yes, you were shooting illicit drugs in your body in a fucking occupied dorm room. Of course you're suspended. What reasonable and realistic consequences did you see in this situation? I fail to see any.
Have you heard of the concept of theory of mind? If not, please look into it. If so, understand that you lack a critical human ability.
Really now, what did you expect your school to do --- not suspend a student who has been accused of IV drug use in their dorm? And what, everyone on 420chan or at least /dis/ is supposed to back you up? Nah. I'm not much older than you, but god damn. Your actions are the reason why people remain in states of fear about drugs. Instead of being open to a dialogue and having the awareness that others have opposing views (theory of mind concept) than you do, well, you shit the bed and fucked yourself over.

>I'm the ketamine authority.
Nope, John C. Lilly was. He used more K than you can imagine and certainly was THE person to talk to about ketamine. Dude was the first known ketamine addict and major abuser of the drug. All of those acid trips and k-holes seem to bolstered this ridiculous ego. Damn shame, those drugs could have gone to plenty of other users.

>Genius
>Degrades others who are deemed less intelligent
>Still ends up being suspended from school due to inability to empathize and understand legitimate concerns by the majority of people
>Self-centered and masturbatory post to inflate own ego
>>
Frederick Clorrydale - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:23:48 EST KRBQNTrZ No.370387 Reply
This reminds me of a time a friend had a friend over at the apartment, and everyone there is pretty much straight edge except for me and this one friend, and apparently the person they brought. So my girlfriends brother and sisters, both adults and straight edge, roomed with us in the apartment. We're all chilling in the living room when our friend's friend walks in and sits down next to the coffee table and starts crushing up a pill on the corner of the table and snorts it. I'm thinking to myself like, "dude this guy knows it's not cool to just walk into the living room and snort drugs in front of these people, right?"

He gets up and goes back into the other room, and my gf's sister looks at me like, did he just snort drugs on our coffee table? It was kind of hilarious, but you don't do drugs in front of people who don't do drugs, especially without asking first.
>>
Alice Docklewell - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:31:24 EST deg0if+1 No.370388 Reply
>>370270
I'm a hardcore drug nerd and I've been shooting Ketamine recreationally since I was 19. Not all the time, but sometimes. Like 500-1000 needles, I don't count them because it's second nature to me.

Drug nerd? Addict. Shooting up on school grounds, so kinda NOT really "your own room" since there are guidelines.

Check yo self holmes.
>>
Isabella Ciblingshaw - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:20:53 EST 1sOVt4CZ No.370389 Reply
>everyone else knows the situation, that I am a genius
hahahaha you're an absolute clown
>>
Jack !fXGyYTYKEM - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 05:34:17 EST lpEUJ55p No.370393 Reply
>>370270

I lost the best friends I ever had this way (three brothers). Didn't even need the needles to be involved. Had known them for more than half my life and made the bad choice of letting one of them know I did MXE (housemate at that point). Very conservative, military family, drugs are bad, maybe a little weed is okay but that's it kind of people. The guy seemed cool with it, disapproving but let it ride.

One night he's throwing a drunken Halloween party, has been kind of an ass recently (new girlfriend, trying to alpha-dog me when she's around). Says one thing too many, and I got in his face for a second. BTW, I am a weak-ass nerd, he outweighs me by at least a hundred pounds and has biceps like canned hams. If there had been a fight, I MIGHT have got one ineffective punch off on him, if I was able to pick myself up off the floor after his first shot and decided to ignore my busted jaw and missing teeth. There would've been no contest. But.. respect, dammit. Also lots of alcohol.

That was literally all that happened, I got in his face for a minute, told him to knock it off, and went back to what I was doing. The next day, we both apologize, I figure everyone was drunk, whatever. That was the only time we'd ever even argued in twelve years.

Two days later, after having thought it over, he comes into my room with a friend (because "I didn't know how you would react to this"), wakes me up, and tells me to get out. He said he thought I was "doing drugs" at that party and he "felt threatened" like he didn't know what I might do next.

The guy is a nurse who works with psych patients and mostly just sees the worst side of drugs... add in the conservative background and that's what you get. If he looked it up at all he probably saw "PCP" somewhere in the article and freaked out. Despite the long and very good friendship (which I probably won't get with anyone again; adult friendships just aren't like that), I couldn't convince him to do anything but push that big red button. He just kept repeating "this is not up for debate." Yeah... that phrase has been rattling around in my head ever since.

What kills me maybe more than anything else is the guy bought into the "drug users are liars" thing and didn't believe anything I said. It kills me because I'm a pretty honest guy in the first place, but I thought of this friend as my brother. I told him everything. I never lied to him once that I can remember. If I'd been less honest, and never told him about the drugs, we might still be friends.

My other two friends, his brothers, naturally did not stay friends with me for much longer. I imagine the story, if they ever tell it, now goes something like "well, our friend came up here and started doing drugs. We had to kick him out." The listener nods sympathetically.

All of you know that MXE isn't going to turn me into a violent maniac, but that's what he believed "doing drugs" would do to a person... so that's the kind of person he thought I was. The public would certainly be on his side. The propaganda is just that good. That's why our drug laws are the way they are. That's why they banned MXE as fast as they did when it's basically harmless. "People are using this as a drug of abuse? They're getting high on it? Well, that's clearly wrong, let's go ahead and ban it."

It doesn't help when you ask someone kind of medicine they want for a cold and they say "Maybe Tylenol or Drixoral?". "You want acetaminophen? pseudoephedrine?" "...what's that?" because they never bothered to research what was in their cold meds. That's how much the average person knows about drugs.

The fuckers deserve phenylephrine, I'm telling you. Sorry, I know this isn't the most interesting story, and I haven't put in a ton of detail. I just saw OP's post, and it's been years but what this guy did is still basically an open wound, and I wanted to type it out and share it with someone who gets it. Naturally I can't share the full story with anyone I know because I have to explain MXE, at which point I would get a face full of hate for doing drugs. That's how most of the people I know would react to that.
>>
Eliza Nonderkitch - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:09:50 EST 1sOVt4CZ No.370403 Reply
>Also lots of alcohol.
it's always the fucking drunks. i swear. it's never the straight edge people, it's always the fucking drunks.

i've never had an issue explaining drug use to people. take it very slow. unless they do drugs that aren't alcohol you'll need to slowly but surely pave some inroads. being an expert in everything OTC is incredibly helpful, gives you endless opportunities to demonstrate a knowledge of practical/applied chemistry/biology stuff that's interesting and applicable to daily life. most people are pretty intruiged by that stuff in my experience.
and when you come from an OTC perspective it doesn't really give away anything, it just cracks a door open. so whenever somebody says they could use some nyquil you can say "no you don't. what're the symptoms?" then depending on them "you want the drowzying antihistamine (or the) expectorant (or the) APAP [vs NSAID] (or the) dxm (or) etc." you have tylenol already if you don't need tylenol you're just doing a number to your liver for no reason, keep your body healthy and just take [a dph and a guaf (or w/e fits the situation)]
if they know you're an educated OTC harm reduction master any future discussions about slightly-less-than OTC stuff are much more palatable.

enough people are prescribed fuckin adderall or xanax that you can often use that as a really solid inroad. "did you know that pharma grade methamphetamine swallowed as a tablet is not dramatically different from the amphetamines in adderall? and has been and is prescribed? it's just that meth is primarily known for incredibly impure street shit getting inhaled for instant gratification."

or on the super casual conversation low-end you can float some little fun facts, almost like trivia, like a "did you know that if you inhale the gas from a whip cream can it's literally the laughing gas dentists give to children?" which could lead into mentioning that many cough syrups have dextromethorphan which primarily operates on the same receptors in a similar way... just have a fun convo seeing how far you can go.

or on the other side of things i've told somebody that only does weed and acid "what if i told you that literally every time you've ever seen me i've been on [a] PCP [analogue]" (i'm that 3 years of daily 3-meo-pcp motherfucker)

getting somebody with no knowledge of psychedelics to understand psychedelics is the toughest cookie to crack, i think. art featuring amanita muscaria can often be a good start
>>
Martin Brookbury - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:31:29 EST MYA7SC5S No.370405 Reply
>>370393
very sad story but minor point

>adult friendships just aren't like that

that's solely because you think that way, I have 0 childhood friends and exactly 2 friends left from high school after I burnt some bridges, but i met a lot of amazing people in college and afterwards
>>
Michal Cuckingsworth - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 04:15:49 EST KDCouWkT No.370408 Reply
Thanks for all of your input, it really means a lot to me

>>370281

Not IV, IM

>>370340

fucking lol

>>370366

Needles are cheap I, and I always clip the ends after use. It's just far better and more predictable to shoot it IM than any other ROA

>>370370

I had been doing it in the bathroom, which honestly I should have continued because I would still be there today if I didn't get caught

>>370372

fucking lol you're not wrong

>>370378
>>370379
>>370388
>>370389

noted

>>370386

shitposter tries to tell me who John Lilly is fucking lol

>>370393

Damn, I'm sorry that happened to you. At least in my situation I have little invested in these relationships, I've only known them for two months before this happened and Im gonna be fine living my life without them, but to have your best friends push you out over something like a little MXE is disheartening. Your friend seems to be very similar to M in mindset. It's not our job to change their minds, their minds are already made up.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 06:29:02 EST nbzjhGtt No.370409 Reply
>>370408
OP - I had a heavy, disappointed sigh when I saw your replies. I’m 25 years old, dude. You act like a child and espouse limited, if any, responsibility in rather serious matters. Please, explain how I am a “shit poster.” I’ll wait.

>tries to tell me who John C. Lilly is
Welp, I wasn’t the poster who came in spouting superiority over others for their vast K usage. You act like no one else on the board and site have researched drugs for an extended period. My bachelor’s, master’s, and now current doctoral dissertation are focused around substance abuse, non-White populations, and several other specifiers. But please, do enlighten me how my reply was a “shit post” or how I am a shit-poster.

>OP cannot handle basic discussions and criticism
You’ve gotta step the FUCK up and not be a child about this. Again, you’re a year younger than I am. Get your head out of your ass and lose the overly inflated ego. You really have no excuse, but come off as pissed off and bitter.
Take some legitimate time to work on yourself.
>>
Charlotte Siblinghood - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 07:37:59 EST /WM410Rp No.370410 Reply
>>370408
Yes, OP, if you weren't caught, you would still be fine. However this is not how the world works. You can get caught. Drug use is a gamble and like all chances you need to integrate them. Meaning the longer play the surer it is you will get caught eventually.
>>
Phoebe Fummledure - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:16:00 EST x/Ds00KE No.370411 Reply
>>370270
You know how I know you're a faggot OP? You count ativan in your list of drugs like that would impress anyone and you call a ripped bodybuilder "fat" because he used to be fat years ago. Your roommate will definitely be more successful than you in life.
>>
Frederick Blarringdale - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:22:25 EST KDCouWkT No.370412 Reply
>>370409

I just came here to tell a story about something that actually happened, pardon me for not being you. In reality, I know perfectly well that what I did was indecent and I'm just venting about it. Nothing on this board is real anyways, I dont need you to wave your credentials around and invalidate my opinions. Your input is worth very little to me
>>
>>
Thomas Noblingville - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:39:45 EST w1DQro44 No.370413 Reply
>>370409
Just ignore him Katz, your intelligence is wasted on people like OP.
>>
Jarvis Cluttingville - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 18:05:10 EST TgEVA2Ny No.370421 Reply
>>370270
spoiler]sage this fucking thread already[[/spoiler]
>>
Martha Pockdock - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 06:35:55 EST 1sOVt4CZ No.370424 Reply
>>370379
>Clap clap clap nb gg no re.
this is such an exquisite, powerful mic drop. extremely good

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.