Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

How much ket is too much ket

- Fri, 10 Jan 2020 08:08:40 EST rVds5HWb No.370300
File: 1578661720730.jpg -(49526B / 48.37KB, 365x444) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How much ket is too much ket
Last night I took 2g of ket, i've done it before but generally if I have a gram I can easily finish it

Is this bad? From what I'm reading that seems to be a lot but for me once i start taking it i just want to go further and further and before I know it i've run out

Wonder if I'll fuck my bladder up
>>
Frederick Punkinfoot - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 03:19:19 EST 8DtXpPgQ No.370347 Reply
>>370300
If you do that daily yes. If you do that once every two months then you will be fine. I have the same I will just keep going until everything is gone. It isn't even voluntary, it is like nitrous to me.
>>
Matilda Dannerwell - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 12:51:54 EST nUPki+WY No.370349 Reply
>>370347
(Not OP) I'm the same way. I get 10-30g packs and do it morning til night til it's gone, usually 1-3g/day. Then I break for a few weeks as I wait for the next pack. I've gone through well over 100g in this manner in the last ~8 months.

So far the biggest casualty seems to be my nostrils, but I've been waking up in the night to pee more often and it didn't occur to me until seeing this thread that I might be doing that to myself. It's not at a level that's annoying, let alone concerning, but I'm going to start monitoring that to see that it doesn't get worse.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.