Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Checking Ketamine purity

- Sat, 22 Feb 2020 14:36:14 EST 5c795qAt No.370845
File: 1582400174771.jpg -(53873B / 52.61KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Checking Ketamine purity
What are the ways to test ketamine without a testing kit, I remember reading about heating it up on foil making sure it's bright red and look out for carbons since it's a marker for dilutants. Would love to hear from peope who IV.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Phyllis Paddlekitch - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 03:33:35 EST JcLLCZT2 No.370881 Reply
>>370845
Trust your source, and be open about quality with your friends. Unfortunately, without reagent kit, there's not much you can do. Ketamine has a few distinct properties, but similar molecules may share these properties. I inject, but I always start very small. If you use it, you will know.

Are you worried for any particular reason?
>>
Hamilton Bleckleshaw - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:14:58 EST T/MySsoo No.370894 Reply
>>370881

Not worried, just looking for practical and simple cost effective solutions and want to minimize harm. Purity has been dropping rapidly around my parts over the last couple of years and don't want to waste money.
>>
Phineas Dishwill - Wed, 26 Feb 2020 23:20:48 EST cmxKhMT0 No.370916 Reply
>>370845

Melting point tests can help, but if it's cut with anything that'll throw off the melting point. You're not going to be able to do a melting point test with a lighter and some foil though, and what you're describing won't work as a lot of drugs turn bright red when they melt, including a lot of Ketamine analogues and other dissociatives. You'd need a way to measure the temperature that it melts at that's fairly accurate and I guarantee you that will be more expensive than a set of reagent tests.

Just buy a test kit, Elevation-Chemicals has a set for like $25-$30 and it'll last quite a while if stored well.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.