Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Looking to the Spring

- Sun, 23 Feb 2020 02:10:38 EST ajU/naEw No.370859
File: 1582441838695.png -(573433B / 559.99KB, 877x624) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Looking to the Spring
Hi all,

I've been doing ketamine all day, every day for at least 3 years now. I don't know the exact amount of time I've been doing it. It has helped me a lot with my depression, and I've gotten over a lot of issues that I've had in the past, but now... it just isn't worth it to me anymore.

My entire life revolves around dissociatives (amongst other drugs), and I'm feeling like I finally long for the days when my thinking was crystal clear, my memory wasn't shit, and my world involved more than my house.

Granted, almost every single one of my grievances is definitely not due to drug use alone. This is a personal problem. I have been neglecting my life forever because I gave up on it. I gave up on everything, you guys. But I found the strength to try again.

I'll probably end up back in this same spot in some unknown amount of time, but I just wanted to say, I've had enough.

I love you all. Be kind to one another <3
>>
Phyllis Paddlekitch - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 03:36:21 EST JcLLCZT2 No.370882 Reply
>>370859
The longer you refrain from using, the more you will get out of your next dose. And in the mean time, you will be a greater person. :) Good luck, brother.
>>
Beatrice Blemmercocke - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 05:47:14 EST h1ldHkQI No.370986 Reply
>>370859
Hey apartments in OP's picture is missing air conditioners.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.