Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Something of a Strange Audio Convoiance.

- Fri, 28 Feb 2020 02:53:54 EST Ucb8hdnD No.370924
File: 1582876434705.jpg -(2036828B / 1.94MB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Something of a Strange Audio Convoiance.
I trip on DXM religiously. It's my go to drug. (Dealers usually being rip off artists from around here.)

>Does DXM
Soooo when I'm at rest I pick up this enchanted-esk frequency whenever I rest my mind and focus onto it's nothingness, the sound's.... It's like harmonic and angelic. There's no audio reference to this sound structure in the world.

What could it be?
>>
Angus Clemblewack - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 03:06:43 EST Ucb8hdnD No.370925 Reply
con·vey·ance
/kənˈvāəns/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action or process of transporting someone or something from one place to another.
>>
Angus Clemblewack - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 04:54:28 EST Ucb8hdnD No.370927 Reply
"Edible". I am hungry.
>>
Angus Clemblewack - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 05:03:25 EST Ucb8hdnD No.370928 Reply
Ok. I think the elder scrolls mentions it. Strange that it's not in a dictionary.
>>
Samuel Grandcocke - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 10:27:29 EST TjTBL3uO No.370931 Reply
Because it's not dictated, sorceory.
>>
Eros !!qClCIr0b - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 20:44:50 EST bcvfefYx No.370991 Reply
>>370924
Khaos and Love my friend. Are you willing to dive in the abyss to find yourself? The frequency is a call to action, but you must brave the trials. Sink or swim, fall or fly, the choice is yours.
>>
Fuck Clayspear - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 05:37:23 EST e9cvOVLj No.370996 Reply
It's the sound of homeostasis, the manifestation of the rhythmic patterns of neural oscillations locked in an eternal song and dance with one another,resulting in a harmonious symphony of action and reaction, a concert of resonant vibration from one pole to another... an everlasting ebb and flow, a perpetual flow of activity resulting in the experience and being that is you and your reality.
>>
Beatrice Sangershaw - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 06:25:56 EST JcLLCZT2 No.370997 Reply
dissociative drugs help to fill the void when there is minimal input. in complete darkness, you are likely to have visuals. in silence, or 'noise; you are likely to find melody and tone that isn't there. it might even manifest as voices, whispers, songs, etc.. with enough stimulation, the effect is dramatically reduced. it's like a nagging sort of fun that is great because it's always there, but that's also why it can be frustrating.
>>
Fuck Clayspear - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 11:25:00 EST e9cvOVLj No.371000 Reply
>>370997
Well, you're more or less right, but the idea that the dissociatives are what's filling in the void is a bit inaccurate. Conscious arises as a function of a networks of neurons forming a circuit with reciprocal connections between the thalamus and the outer cortical regions, allowing for two way signal communication. The process is modulated by system of feedback loops. This allows for neural oscillations from the disparate regions of the brain to synchronize and resonate to form coherent patterns of brainwaves.

This process is always taking place, even while sleeping (only in that case, certain feedback mechanisms are inhibited while others are disinihibited, which can manifest as lack of conscious awareness, memory deficits, lack logical thinkign skills and rational judgment, etc.). This circuit is always internally generating noise that affects our brain wave patterns. Sensory signals cause neural oscillations at specific frequencies, typically around 40hz, that are projected to the sensory binding pathways that are responsible for the integration of sensory information which results in a complete and unified perceptual experience. The sensory binding pathways synchronize with neural oscillations/brain waves at around this 40hz range, which essentially locks theese sensory binding pathwayus into the sensory information projections, blocking out the internally generated oscillations (the "noise).

When deprived of sensory information, the sensory binding pathways decouple for the networks projecting signals from the sensory organs. In tbe absence of external simtulation, the sensory binding pathways synchronize with the interally generated noise brain wave patterns instead. This results in perceptual experience absent of external sources, resulting in things like dreams, auditory hallucinations, closed eye visuals, feelings of being in another place and time or of being someone else, imagined conversations, etc. Basically, short of a full on dream, a hypnagogic state of consciousness. The Ganzfeld Experiment, sensory deprivation tanks, sleeping/dreaming, altered states of consciousness brought about by hypnosis/trance or by ingesting drugs all exemplify this phenomenon.
>>
Fuck Clayspear - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 14:56:50 EST e9cvOVLj No.371009 Reply
>>371000
Now that the adderall has worn off a little, here's a TL;DR

The brain process responsible for producing consciousness is always internally generating signals/noise, but when in a waking state, i.e. not an altered state of consciousness or sleeping.dreaming, the signals that your sensory organs send to the areas of the brain involved in this process prevent the internal noise from reaching the pathways that integrate sensory information into our final model of reality that we consciously experience.

when deprived of sensory signals, especially for an extended period of time, the internally generated activity patterns are then integrated into our conscious perceptual experience instead, resulting in hallucinations and delusional perceptions.

any any of dissociation is capable of allowing these internally generated patterns of activity to start being integrated into our conscious experience. daydreaming, trances, hypnosis, meditative states, drug-induced hallucinogenic and hypnotic states,etc. all cause some degree of dissociation, which is why you can get lost in thought or fantasy while day dreaming and shit. DXM just happens to cause a great enough degree of association that the amount of internal noise that becomes part of our conscious experience begins to rival that of dreams, which are almost entirely comprised of internally generated patterns of activity.
>>
Fuck Clayspear - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 14:58:47 EST e9cvOVLj No.371010 Reply
>>371009
goddamn so many typos. been up for over 48 hours and am about to go to work, not gonna bother to fix dat shit. sorry niggas
>>
Charlotte Drinkingold - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 05:41:55 EST rCIJgt9i No.371057 Reply
1583404915490.png -(31626B / 30.88KB, 1149x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
the whole world is music. dxm helps you hear it. internal silence / meditation is another way (when you shut off the close sounds, you can hear the far sounds better)
>>
Beatrice Cremmershaw - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:15:25 EST Ucb8hdnD No.371105 Reply
So then the eyes mirror off of reality.
>>
SigmaShaman !!sc0dvOOE - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 02:52:36 EST Qv4eF0jQ No.371106 Reply
If you listen closely you can hear your hemispheres making the binaural beats, just wait till that bass drops tho
>>
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 15:52:02 EST FOXnL+8L No.371107 Reply
>>370924
Your cells singing in unison a song of bliss and oblivion. Now try putting on a mindfold or similar blindfold visor and turn pop in some headphones. Try listening to music and then try white noise turned up so you can't hear anything else. The white noise is interesting.
>>
Clara Dinkinstone - Sun, 15 Mar 2020 20:44:15 EST 9YudRErz No.371173 Reply
>>370924
nobody on here is going to be able to tell you. you're not alone though. i've never heard it but it's called cosmic music and the fact that you can hear it has positive implications
>>
Matilda Hurrystack - Sun, 15 Mar 2020 23:24:20 EST e9cvOVLj No.371177 Reply
>>371173
you kidding? it may not be the best answer, but i already provided a more long form adderalled-out response and a more TL;DR response of why this happens. it's technically possible what he's experiencing could be something else more fantastical, but it's probably what i already said about the internally generated signals and the thalamocortical loop.

The mind's eye isn't just visual, it's capable of producing the entire gamut of perceptual phenomena, and dissociativies make it so the sensory information being generated by the mind's eye isn't being gated (blocked) from the sensory binding pathways that integrate all our perceptions into a single model of reality that we experience. Normally external sensory signals cause the internally generated one's to be gated from this pathway, but drugs (especially dissociatives) and other altered states wind up interfering with the gating of the internally generated sensory signals.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.