Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Ketamine in Mexico?

- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 04:06:17 EST JpkM9wKX No.371280
File: 1585209977217.jpg -(111453B / 108.84KB, 800x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ketamine in Mexico?
What are the pharmacies like in Tijuana? Is it pretty easy to walk in when its empty and just on the down low tell the pharmacist. "Me gustaria comprar ketamina"? What grade would they most likely hook me up with and would getting syringes too be difficult or is there a better method to powder and snort it?
>>
Jenny Dunnerbedge - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:29:01 EST 0J7DDP7R No.371282 Reply
>>371280
I haven't done it in Mexico but in the DR they sold me 1/2 gram vials. I didn't try and get needles but that's probably not that hard.

If you wanna cook it down the easiest way is to use a hair dryer.
> Pour the vial onto a plate.
> Turn the hair dryer to the hottest setting but then cover the back with your hand so the air doesn't shoot out too fast and blow the liquid everywhere.
> Hold the hair dryer as close to the liq as you can and use it to move the liquid around the plate, slowly drying it out.
> It will turn into a gluey substance and stick to the plate.
> Uncover a little bit of the back so the air moves a little bit faster.
> Run it over all the glue until it turns to powder (which will still be stuck to the plate).
> Use a razor blade (or hotel room key card) to scrape all the powder into lines.
> Blow lines off the plate.
>>
William Chuzzlecocke - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:49:18 EST 0J7DDP7R No.371289 Reply
>>371287
For the record it takes a while. The first time I did it it took me 15 minutes per vial. The key is to push the puddle into droplets and chase the droplets around in a circle, drying them one by one instead of trying to dry one big blob which takes forever to evaporate. After some practice you can probably get it down to 5 minutes.

P.S. Most hotels don't like people taking plates from the breakfast buffet. If your hotel has room service get a meal and ask for an extra plate "to share."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.