Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Massive hole and dangers for mental health

- Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:04:03 EST sIj+4AeA No.371331
File: 1585645443213.jpg -(8612B / 8.41KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Massive hole and dangers for mental health
Yesterday I dosed 10mg 3-ho-pcp and a couple of fat lines of ketamine. I have a of experience works dissos and am experimenting with this combo. I am not spiritual.
The hole that came was massive, terrifying and utter alien. It started with meeting some kind of anime futa goddesses, who was extremely intimidating, but beautiful. And hot too. Huge penis. She told I had to relive my sins and accept punishment. I then was pulled through a red tunnel of painful memories and horrible creatures. Then I was pulled upwards and moved against a barrier, It asked me if I believed now. I simply said I did and was pulled through. I forgot everything and thought the universe was a simulation that is programmed to cure me. O learned that I could reprogram the universe in anyway I desired. I then met with various gods. Finally I moved to the highest level, while my soul was desintegrating. If I pushed through, I would have died. I felt my mind exploding. I had a choice though and I choose life, so was allowed to go back. When that happened I was immediately back in my body.
There was more, but I don't remember. It was extremely euphoric and DMT levels visual.

However I am curious if this experience was dangerous. I was thoroughly shaken still, although I feel great now. Could I have gone fully psychotic? I also want to visit that place again.
>>
Sidney Bruffinggold - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:13:02 EST sIj+4AeA No.371333 Reply
>>371331
Ok 3-ho-pcp. You need to stock on, this gives the warmth. O-pce with 3-ho-pcp was hot too. She is a temptress.
>>
Beatrice Duckgold - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 01:03:53 EST e9cvOVLj No.371335 Reply
>>371331
>Could I have gone fully psychotic?
I've had roughly 6 or 7 psychotic breaks, and with the exception of one being caused by a long adderall binge, sleep deprivation, and smoking marijuana, all the others were the result of either a dissociative, the combination of dissociatives, or the combination of a dissociative and a psychedelic. Like two were caused by megadoses of DXM taken repeatedly over the course of 24 hours or so (and in combination with drugs that inhibit the CYP2D6 and 3A4 liver enzymes), two or 3 others were caused by combinations of 3-meo-PCP and DXM poli, another was caused by a combination of 3-meo-pcp and DPT, and another was caused by a megadose of MXP. So, I'd say the answer, without a doubt, is yes.

In all cases for me, not including the time it was caused by amps+sleep deprivation+weed, the psychosis fully wore off within 3-4 days. Really I'd say it wore off within 2-2.5 day, but the other side effects that came with the psychotic breaks didn't fully subside until the 3-4 day mark.

Hell, I almost very nearly caused myself another psyxhotic break this morning/last night because i bought 12 bottles of robocough and took 6 and a half bottles over the course of 2 and a half to 3 days, and I take cymbalta which is an SNRI and is metabolized by CYP2D6 like DXM and DXO. I just got my addy script too, and adderallis also metabolized by CYP2D6. The cymbalta and repeated non-stop dosgins of the DXM pretty much every hour i was awake had c;early, by sunday, saturated my liver enzymes entirely because even though I've got a permanent megatolerance to DXM, 900mg still fucks me up/impairs me a fair amount, and the robocough bottles only ever take 45 mins to an hour to hit me, after taking 2 bottles sunday after 3 to 4 hours I barely felt fucked up at all. I mean, the DXM had clearly hit me, but it was doing less than even a single bottle of robocough would typically do to me (and even with binge dosing nonstop for 3 days, I don't gain a tolerance of the level that would have been required for how little I felt).

That's when I realized what was happening... the DXM I took from both bottlers of robocough hadn't undergone almost any first-pass metabolism and converted to DXO. After 5-7 hours in, my hypothesis was confirmed, because out of nowehere I started getting steadily oddly dissociated, and this didn't stop until about the 9-12 hour mark. DXM poli is literally the only form of DXM that lasts anywhere near 6-8 hours for me, otherwise it is typically 3-4 hours. Then I got my adderall, took a bunch of it, and then made the stupid fucking mistake of taking half a bottle of robocough 4 hours before work. Normally such an amount wouldn't impair me enough that I ouldn't handle myself at work, but immediately got the familiar feeling I'd gotten every single time I suffer psychosis, only it was at level that was just sub-psychotic. Thankfully I stabilized at the sub-psychotic zone, because if i missed work I would've gotten fired for having too many points. On the way to work I started randomly getting dissociated/physically impaired as fuck. I have no idea how I managed to drive, and then while at work I have no idea how I managed to do my shit without any problems.
TL;DR i was a single dose of ANY dose of DXM from going over the edge and having a psychotic break. If I hadn't slept the night before despite taking so much DXM all weekend, and the sleep deprivation, adderall, and the phenibut i take every day would've also cased a psychotic break. Thankfully the psychotic feeling wore off actually relatively quick... within 3 to 4 hours as opposed to 2 days. I guess not taking a PCP analog with a ~72 hour half-life accounts for it going away so soon/
>>
Hamilton Grandstone - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 02:38:57 EST sIj+4AeA No.371336 Reply
>>371333
She is a succubus. I never experienced something like this on ketamine or mxe or psy and ketamine. Tried with o-pce this night, which was less wild but extremely sexual themed. The did things to me now, didn't even now I was into this. Guess I have a new fetish. Visuals and warmth were up there again. Think I am going to buy some extra of this.

>>371335
Was already afraid of this, I dose only at night though.
>>
Nell Tillingworth - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 03:43:06 EST h3uHl3tC No.371338 Reply
>>371331
Just sounds like a trip man. Yes technically it is psychosis but only induced. You're not psychotic by nature you just got high. You are psychotic if you believe things in the trip are real to this moment. Ive had psychosis from withdrawal/sleep deprivation and I got back to reality. You will too but if you keep partying that hard there could be a day you dont and you wont question if you have psychosis it will just seem to be the way it always has been. Most people trip out that hard often and remain sane but since you asked is it dangerous I would have to say the answer is yes.
>>
Hamilton Grandstone - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 04:19:33 EST sIj+4AeA No.371339 Reply
>>371338
Oh, I see, thanks that clears it up. well I am going to take some pauses between it. Usually I do it two weekly.
Only on the peak of the trip, I was unaware that I was intoxicated. Afterwards I quickly recover and reality checking is back again.
>>
Nell Tillingworth - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 16:15:18 EST h3uHl3tC No.371346 Reply
>>371339
Yeah when you forget you're tripping is what REALLY trippin is in my opinion. I would probably slow it down dude. 2 a week is a lot in my opinion even if you're only experiencing mild disassociation and not hard tripping.
>>
Oliver Fellyhock - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 08:40:41 EST sIj+4AeA No.371363 Reply
>>371346
That is true, better dial it back to monthly again. This combo is a bit too tempting. Just ketamine hasn't got this pull for me.
>>
Fucking Braffingshaw - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 19:35:28 EST h3uHl3tC No.371369 Reply
>>371363
Good call IMO. From my experiences any problems I've had have been from spending a lot of time fucked up and not from how fucked up I've gotten. Once your brain gets used to functioning a certain way is when the big crazy happens
>>
Hedda Blonkinford - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 00:56:00 EST DKP7ZF+M No.371373 Reply
1585976160232.jpg -(64412B / 62.90KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371331
Do you believe now?
Or are you just going to tell yourself it wasn't real?
The material world is only half of reality. It's curious that you chose life - if you're not spiritual, what was it you felt shaken by? Life is from the spirit side, the side of light and of all holy things and white magic. Materialists and atheists identify with the death and dead matter side.

Clearly you feel guilty about something you've done, your sins. You've been given an opportunity to improve yourself. Are you really going to throw it away and write it off as a delusion so you can go back to just using mindlessly without a purpose?
>>
Simon Honeyshaw - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:24:25 EST sIj+4AeA No.371381 Reply
>>371373
Oh I felt guilty about plenty of things and I had to go through all of it. It was not an easy experience. It hurt badly, I got punished for it and I accepted it all. There was no choice there.

It changed something in me, I feel cleaned?
I also understand now reality is more than just dull physical laws. That is what I took from it. There is definitely a metaphysical layer. However it is something private, you shouldn't share it to much. And life just goes on, but it is important to be the best person you can be.
No, this was a massive turn point. I am fine and rational now, reality testing in check, just thoroughly shaken. Fuck, I am going to be good now. I understand what good means now.
>>
Simon Honeyshaw - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:28:13 EST sIj+4AeA No.371382 Reply
>>371381
No really, holy shit. It got me. I went to a very dark place and then to a very light place. I was an atheist, but now i am no longer that.
>>
Simon Honeyshaw - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:29:08 EST sIj+4AeA No.371383 Reply
>>371381
I choose life because I have kids btw. It was the right choice.
>>
Simon Honeyshaw - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:34:36 EST sIj+4AeA No.371384 Reply
>>371331
It is days after this with all the drugs out of my system I am still pondering how this is possible and what I experienced. I have done ketamine often and it was funny and all. But Fuck. I am going to wait two months for the next trip. This shattered me.
>>
>>
Matilda Femmlebury - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 16:57:01 EST e9cvOVLj No.371385 Reply
I'd just like to point out that recreational ketamine use involves taking dosages that are significantly lower than the anesthetic doses the drug was originally used for. Your mind can''t distinguish between mental/ego death and actually death. The latter is always accompanied by the former.

It honestly sounds like you just had a super fucking intense ego death experience dude, I wouldn't fret too much over it. I highly doubt you actually would have died if you chose death. For all you know, the choice of death over life was just an illusion, and in reality you always would've chosen life whether you feel you had free will then or not. Your sense of self and and reality were so warped to the point they were becoming totally fractured and explosively shattering. For all you know, your perception of having "chosen" life over death then was just your struggling ego coming up with a narrative/reason for what it just experienced. The ego death was eventually going to end at some point, and it just happened to end in that way.

Even if you could've chosen death, chances are the same basic shit that followed choosing life would have occurred but the experience would've turned out a bit different. Eventually you would've come out of the hole. Again, recreational doses are sub-anesthetic doses, and ketamine was specifically developed as an anesthetic that wouldn't depress the respiratory system and was used for its good safety profile (the only downside being some lingering mania or delusional/trippy/psychosis-like experiences when coming out from being under).
>>
Archie Honeywill - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 01:55:28 EST sIj+4AeA No.371392 Reply
>>371385
I think so too, but the choice for life was destiny in the story line anyway.
Still it was a good experience, something changed for good. I was a real bastard in the past, done some bad things and ketamine changed that little by little. Materialistic, atheist, narcissistic traits. I have always had a very mechanical view of the world. Studied physics and stuff. Criminal mind, not violent though, I had a love for chaos. Had various bad drug habits. Pushed for success whatever the cost. I lived in a dark world. I had an enormous amount of debt, but didn't care. Started companies here and there, failed, but kept going. I had kids by then, I want abusive to them, but wasn't really there either.

After a bad ghb addiction, I fixed up my debts and experimented a bit with ketamine. First I used a lot (like 5 years ago) just for fun, because I was reckless. Then less because I became more responsible, I used it more sparingly like every 2 months. Then suddenly I stopped drinking and started working out 5 times a week and decided to be a good father figure, getting my act together. Work was going better and better.

Lately I spend more time with my family because of the quarantine and experimented with ketamine and 3-ho-pcp when my wife was away with the kids and boom now this.

Maybe the experience is unreal, there is no way to test that. I know I cannot devise a test, but the effects are real. It changed something for good.
>>
Archie Honeywill - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 02:18:37 EST sIj+4AeA No.371394 Reply
>>371392
I don't really care whether it was real, I still have plenty of time left to make up for the wrongs I did. It is like a wake up call.
I mean there is no empirical test I can setup to show what I went through was real or not, so the question was it real is meaningless. It is a private experience unfortunately. But I got the message on a silver plate, so why waste it with philosophical sniffling? I got it loud and clear. I never understood ego death before, but shit it is significant.
>>
Archie Honeywill - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 02:19:38 EST sIj+4AeA No.371395 Reply
But thanks for your concerns :) I am ok now.
>>
Priscilla Brankinkedging - Sun, 05 Apr 2020 23:22:46 EST KBcKGhqm No.371401 Reply
>>371385
Yeah p. much. I've had instances where I was suicidal as fuck in dreams and trips and they used to result in me backing off and cowering out. Then I started being suicidal in basically every trip and dream. The first few times fucks you up knowing you killed yourself intentionally and then coming back to reality again. It is really depressing and it sucks to take that leap of faith consciously but not being aware that you're actually going to live any damn ways.

Then of course you start wanting to off yourself in real life all the damn time and basically your brain is melted from too much /dis/ sleep deprivation and acid. Damn have I fucked myself up lol.
>>
Henry Choffinggold - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:18:51 EST sIj+4AeA No.371489 Reply
>>371481
I am thanks :) I always wanted kids, I have four now. I try to do my best for them.
You might question perhaps if it is a good idea to experiment with these substances if you have kids? At least I do.
Is it bad? It doesn't seem to make me less living or caring parent, more of the opposite. They are at ease with me. But on the other side, drugs have inherent dangers. I don't drink or do other drugs. Only psychedelics and dissociatives. And I work out a lot. But still, drugs use could hurt me and so hurt them.
I find that difficult. I live in very a liberal country (in the classical sense), so it is not against the law. Law is not a danger here.
>>
Henry Choffinggold - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 15:29:51 EST sIj+4AeA No.371490 Reply
>>371331
There is also something else. I have experimented with dissociatives for a while now and from then my life gone up hill. My usage pattern is like this, I use every 2/3 months, it depends a little bit. When I use I go quite heavy, I tend to go for ego death immediately. I then use the afterglow to make changes to my life so it becomes better.
It feels a bit like cheating. It is like there is a window of change in the two weeks thereafter.

For example I stopped both kratom and snuff the same day after ego death. Hardly looked back. I started weightlifting after ego death and still do etc. There is something weird with this.
>>
Angus Soshstock - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:06:55 EST h3uHl3tC No.371491 Reply
>>371490
I can totally relate. I have only truly experienced ego death once or maybe twice. (Once for fucking sure though omg) I often feel benefits after any period of dissociation, heavy or light. It is like I have been so stuck in a way of thinking that was not beneficial to me and pulling away the veil allows me to restructure my mind into a more self serving model.
>>
Edwin Gimbledock - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:32:09 EST 9e2alFz1 No.371492 Reply
1586737929182.gif -(5057280B / 4.82MB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371489
I was this poster >>371373. I was worried because it sounded like you were in disbelief almost but then you clarified things.

I abused dissociatives to the point of a full blown NDE because of PTSD related issues and I had to make huhr changes too. I saw my funeral after I died from and felt the pain my family went through when they found my body. I even heard the moment they started up the cremator and felt the fire too as my body was cremated. I thought I was gone for sure. When I begged for another chance then I fell back into my body.
When I 'fell', I saw that the universe is shaped like a three dimensional Yin-Yang.

All that helped me come to terms with my trauma and made me remember that I'd always wanted to be a healer. Gave me telepathic energy healing abilities too. Believe it if you will. I don't have a choice but to believe.
>>
Frederick Grimbury - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 23:53:06 EST sIj+4AeA No.371495 Reply
>>371492
I understand you think that, I try to explain things from my own perspective and whilr I have an open mindset, I also are really not spiritual or religious. I cannot explain why, I am just an agnost. And whatever happened is a relative process, so it is not going to change my core traits. Those seem to be safe, which I am thankful of.

But I really understand the human experience better now and how we are connected to each other. It almost has an mathematical feel to it. There is some structure you can grasp. It is also a very private experience, which exports it out of the science domain. But there are other domains of knowledge like language or philosophy, so that is fine. It is really interesting.

I am a practical guy though, I figured out it works. Not going to complain or be ungrateful.
>>
Frederick Grimbury - Sun, 12 Apr 2020 23:58:45 EST sIj+4AeA No.371496 Reply
>>371492
So the only thing I can say is that I believe you, it was your personal experience. I find this all really interesting.
>>
>>
Rebecca Sundletetch - Mon, 13 Apr 2020 04:58:22 EST Y3wSsX4l No.371499 Reply
>>371492
Yeah you probably experienced that but bare in mind your brain is a reality printer and you can have any wack experience synthesized in your mind

For example ive had a similar experience on mxe where my trip was.telling me to sort.my.shit out

Still dumb to think it existed outside my consciousness tho

Its not real or tangible its just recreatae in the holochamber which is ur brain
>>
Nigel Daddlefeg - Wed, 15 Apr 2020 18:57:51 EST 9e2alFz1 No.371523 Reply
1586991471056.jpg -(85022B / 83.03KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371499
Even if it originated in the matter of your brain the experience is still real to the experiencer. To discredit messages from Spirit as being 'fake', messages whose only purpose is to help us grow in consciousness, love and service, that's the same as embracing Death itself instead of Life.

There's absolutely nothing to be gained from telling people 'it's dumb to treat this lesson as only a hallucination and you don't have to change because hallucinations aren't real'. There's an entire life at stake from listening to that kind of advice, however.
Pay attention to what you're really telling people.
>>
Archie Macklelut - Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:24:23 EST sIj+4AeA No.371585 Reply
>>371523
OP here. I simply cannot know if it was outside of inside my brain. Sorry, I will be an agnost forever, but it is a waste to let a good opportunity past right? That is how I look at it. It doesn't really matter if it is external or internal or a mix of both.

If I have to do a guess and let my fantasy run, I think it might be a mix. Fact is, there's is something special about conciousness, that I cannot deny anymore. In one of the dreams this drug caused, it thought the universe is a consequence of mathematics. Because such a structure has to exist, it exist. This is not a far fetched idea, mathematical realism is a valid perspective. Godel for example took it. Mathematical realism says that mathematical structures have to be discovered, a consequence of this is that mathematics becomes real in the sense that physics is real. If we all die mathematics is still there. Just like the law of gravitation.

Now, let's go to my little toy model. And remember, this is joke.
Assume now that the quantum wave function didn't collapse, but splits of. Thus that there are multiple universa. Crudely said, on very small scales things are uncertain and before you measure you cannot exactly say where something is or how fast it goes. A particle has a probability to be somewhere. Now if you do measure, you get just one answer. Question is then where do the other answers go? Two main solutions to this. First is they get destroyed. This is the wave function collapse, the second is that they split up into different universes.
In the second scenario, we can have something called quantum immortality, the idea that it you die, you conciousness stops in some universes, but go on in others. Of course you are not really immortal, eventually entropy will kill you off.

Now let's also take Einstein's space time continuum. Space is not just 3d, but it has another dimension. This dimension is really special though, it is called time. It is weird because it contributes in a strange way to the distance between two points in space time. Now in the space every being has a world line. Now imagine this together with a multiversum, world lines breaching of every tick off the universe.

Say you are a being that floats above this multiverse , but it is not part of it. It will see everything as static lines. Humans will look like flesh colored worm trees. Not a pleasant sight perhaps, but such a being might be able to observe us, follow our world lines and he has all the time in our universe. A lesser being that can move in four space dimensions already looks like a magician to us, he can escape enclosed rooms, turn a ball inside out without breaking it. Imagine what a being like I describe above can do.

I found that an interesting after thought I had during the recovery of my experience.
>>
Polly Blytheham - Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:17:16 EST 9e2alFz1 No.371589 Reply
1587500236876.jpg -(7946B / 7.76KB, 140x141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371585
You are very scientifically minded and have a good sense of imagination.
Time is equivalent to experience which is responsible for conscious awareness. It's one dimensional but still depends on the frame of reference in the three spatial dimensions as you have said.

I am not sure if I've mentioned it yet but I did die in another universe as a result of a huge DXM overdose. I saw my family find my body in my room and even my own funeral and even cremation. I even felt their pain at losing me and when I begged 'someone, anyone' for another chance, another worldline was created and I fell into the current world. I certainly experienced this so to me it is reality. From the things I was shown I know that there is certainly a world in which my family is learning how to cope with my loss and I feel a very real pain in my heart when I remember how close I came to the end. Reality is very strange. It could have just as easily left me in that underworld cave forever or an even worse fate but will didn't agree with this outcome for me. Whether it's my will or some other's is yet to be determined.

Anyways I am not interested in converting you away from being Agnostic because your approach to all this is very reasonable. In my mind, I equate Love itself with the Divine Being which is responsible for creation.
Love itself is reason in its purest form. That being which you described is indeed far above at the top of the hierarchy of all the multiverses and all of the created visible and invisible realms. This being agreed to forget about its divinity for a time to experience the world through billions and billions of different lives, as experienced through each of us.

Our universe is very orderly, as seen through the intricate relationships of mathematics and physical sciemces and things such as astrology. Yet it is also very chaotic in that the many universes oscillate in time with chaotic dynamics without repeating itself.
>>
Archie Macklelut - Tue, 21 Apr 2020 17:06:29 EST sIj+4AeA No.371591 Reply
>>371589
Thanks for your answer! I can imagine it was not easy to see your family mourn about you. That is hard.

I find it interesting how certain core aspects of what we perceived are similar. Like the world lines or alternate realities. Of course the experience is colored by our experiences, but still they are very similar.

About the scientific angle. I studied physics, so that cause the science angle.

The agnost in me forces me to write, that it also could be that the shared ideas are from a shared culture. And at the same time was a spiritual experience. I find it difficult to handle this stuff, because I cannot devise a test that falsifies one of these ideas. So they simply exist at the same time.

Of course some of this stuff can be tested. Quantum immortality can be tested upon some point, but that is a horrible solipsistic endeavour and really wrong too. But things like philosophy or experiences like these, you just have to follow what is right for you. It is more a feeling.

And perhaps if you take substances like these, you need to accept you have multiple sets of ideas that conflict from then on. I always felt dissociatives where a point of no return, in the sense that they change your personality and morality. And now it seems also how you perceive reality.

Well I won't do them for a while, I need to integrate this stuff back into my life.
>>
Jenny Brickletadging - Fri, 24 Apr 2020 01:19:50 EST V5a5iOc2 No.371630 Reply
1587705590540.jpg -(25526B / 24.93KB, 606x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371331

>It started with meeting some kind of anime futa goddesses, who was extremely intimidating, but beautiful. And hot too. Huge penis.

This line fucking killed me. Never change 420chan.
>>
Charles Wosslebanks - Wed, 29 Apr 2020 00:42:41 EST 2cFbDpry No.371670 Reply
You know what, why does no one ever bring up the dangers to physical health. Most dissociatives constrict your blood vessels and increase heart rate as much as stimulants do.
Where are the heart attacks and strokes on K?
>>
Molly Drasslefield - Wed, 29 Apr 2020 19:21:49 EST cIJPgeW7 No.371682 Reply
>>371670
This is true. DXM poses a long-term risk to cardiovascular health.
>>
Eugene Sebberbuck - Fri, 01 May 2020 11:05:20 EST C56vAMIb No.371709 Reply
>>371670
Because the effect is temporary and further into the experience HR and BP normalise. It is not that different from running for half an hour. Amphetamine is a 12 hour marathon.
>>
Charlotte Buzzham - Fri, 01 May 2020 23:00:33 EST 2cFbDpry No.371720 Reply
>>371709
Lol how many people do think do drugs that have excellent cariovascular health where "running for half an hour" isn't a massive strain on their body?
The only thing I know of that reduces blood pressure on DXM is benzos but good luck even getting fucking etizolam in the current shipping conditions.
>>
Charlotte Bollycocke - Sat, 02 May 2020 00:26:04 EST e9cvOVLj No.371724 Reply
>>371709
Yeah, but running for half an hour causes a slew of other effects that ultimately benefit the runner and improves their health. Over exercising can of course cause damage, but unless the person running has a heart condition or weighs over 300lbs, that isn't going to be a problem.

When somebody runs, they aren't subjecting themselves to only the physical stress from running--you can't separate the beneficial effects from the physical stress.

>Amphetamine is a 12 hour marathon.
12 hours is definitely an exaggeration unless the person either redoses or takes a very large dose to begin with (100mg+). My BP is almost entirely unaffected by my adderall prescription, my heart rate responds more to the caffeine I take than the adderall (because i actually take a therapeutic dose). The my HR stabilizes within 2 hours of taking my dose.

I mean, obviously if you're talking about an addy binge or a huge dose, then yeah, it puts a lot more strain on the cardiovascular system, but you're literally comparing dissociatives to the most extreme example. of course amps are going to cause more cardio stress, but that doesn't change the amount of cardio stress something like DXM causes. it's a really disingenuous comparison.
>>
Albert Nossleworth - Sun, 03 May 2020 02:18:34 EST 2cFbDpry No.371732 Reply
>>371709
Also I should mention my heart rate on DXM stays like 120 throughout the whole experience. I don't even wanna check my blood pressure because I'm sure it would just freak me out but I know when I'm coming up I get flushed red and where I'm not totally dissociated I can feel high blood pressure stings.
>>
Sophie Gidgegold - Sat, 09 May 2020 14:46:40 EST sIj+4AeA No.371820 Reply
>>371732
I don't know dude, but that doesn't sound right. For myself I am fit (training five times a week, lifting and cardio and before Corona crap bjj) and have used a fair share of K and I never had side effects like that.
I even measure my blood pressure while in semi hole and numbers weren't that scary. Also done share of 3-meo-pcp, which also was a modest pressor, but nothing in the danger zone.
What I said, the more complicated pharmacology of DXM might stress the cardiovascular system
>>
Sophie Gidgegold - Sat, 09 May 2020 14:53:06 EST sIj+4AeA No.371821 Reply
>>371820
I haven't done DXM that often, there is plenty of ketamine here, but when I did that I also can't remember such symptoms. Is it perhaps the combination of amphetamine and dxm pushing you to the edge or do you already have heightened blood pressure?
Anyway take care, drugs are fun and all, but better let them not fuck up your health.
>>
>>
Doris Pickleshaw - Sun, 10 May 2020 16:04:48 EST dqD0qvPL No.371851 Reply
>>371720
Ah I see your point. I guess most drugs users don't find running for half an hour moderate exercise. So yeah then it poses a real danger. Personally I don't find that to straining, although I do more HIIT. Not sure if that is protective in this case.
>>371630
Kek, didn't notice that before.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.