Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Psilocybin + Dxm

- Sun, 26 Apr 2020 22:06:47 EST FW3eCziP No.371642
File: 1587953207257.jpg -(518235B / 506.09KB, 1685x2339) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Psilocybin + Dxm
Hey /dis/, I'm in possession of some strong shrooms, I also have some dxm...when these two are combined, is it a pleasant experience? Should I take the shrooms first/dxm first?

I've heard great things about Lsdxm here, and I've technically done LSAdxm - it was excellent. but haven't heard too much about psilocybin/Dxm combo - seriously eyeing both, but don't wanna fucko without getting at least a microscopic amount of reference before I proceed

much gratitude /dis/ciples
>>
Rebecca Blatherstone - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:11:03 EST YS/Dcd/P No.371647 Reply
I tried 4-AcO-DMT with DXM and it was much, much too confusing. Delusions get strong very quickly. I don't recommend.
>>
John R. Qstring - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 01:16:49 EST El2PEU89 No.371649 Reply
1587964609180.jpg -(7897B / 7.71KB, 201x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
As you can imagine, it is very capable of becoming an especially nauseas equation for yr guys. Unfortunately before all else you're relying on your stomach's metabolic mastery as far as "putting the shape in the hole" goes. I'm obviously just a disillusioned tripfag on a drug forum that's way out of touch, butt if I was going to do this I would take my dxm roughly/at least an hour before the shrooms. I say this because to me, on an empty stomach, the dxm will take longer to digest and really get going. Not to mention that once dxm begins to strengthen its grip, all of the other physical footnotes and cues seem to be left on read if not absolutely shadowbanned before the part of your brain that smells them. Possibly, having the dxm breaking down/entering your system may slow down the dissolution and uptake of your organic matter.

I've done lsdxm a few times and they we always unequivocally magical. The one time I mixed psilocybin mushroom with dxm was the day before the most intense and perspective shattering trips of my life which was one of such fabled lsdxmbarkations. Great times, I wish I was still able to relive the magic.

This trip gave me the most intense "closed-eye open eye visuals" of my life. I sat on the big wrap around couch, most of my friends sitting there with me although I was the only one tripping. It's hard to describe kinda, but with my eyes still open and taking in all visual stimuli that created the room/lettting my brain decipher wtf is happening, I saw somewhat of a thermal/physical overview of the entire apartment. Like a radar. Suddenly my visual perspective switched to 3rd person that looked down at everything from the top. I saw a kind of x-ray or physio-thermal wave that went from one side of the apt to the other, which the tops of my friends skulls and bones displayed themselves before me.

This was 364hbr and a single fat dickhead mushroom that was 4 grams dried. God damn, I really miss the times when I wasn't complety enoty.
>>
Pseudo Qui Qui - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:15:15 EST FW3eCziP No.371655 Reply
>>371649 that's a shitload of shrooms in my opinion - anything over an eighth ounce is approaching the McKenna space, I had in mind a more Dxm centric trip - 364dxm/4g psi seems to be more /psy/
>>
Phyllis Honnermadge - Mon, 27 Apr 2020 13:13:52 EST haX1sTJ2 No.371656 Reply
>>371642
I've done LSDXM 6 times and DXM + mushrooms twice. I honestly dont reccomend to take the mushrooms and DXM together, it's way too confusing and delusional. LSDXM meshes together much better. Just take the mushrooms and DXM seperate.
>>
Hugh Dankinkitch - Sat, 16 May 2020 22:09:25 EST RmLEECHu No.371940 Reply
Listen to the above, LSDXM is great but when I did shrooms + dex I just ended up lost in a coloruful whirlpool of confusion. Visual but too wack to actually enjoy. Wheras the LSD actually took the edge off the DXM confusion and turned into a really enjoyable clean feeling trip, no double vision even
>>
Sidney Crunnerkire - Sun, 17 May 2020 00:29:19 EST Pjz8tAxm No.371941 Reply
>>371642

I took 700Mg DXM with an 1/8 of shrooms once and had a great time. I took the DXM and tripped for an hour or two then took the shrooms. They synergized well. Very unique headspace, no anxiety or bad thoughts.
>>
Molly Hemmlebatch - Sun, 17 May 2020 02:00:06 EST OoMgiDDf No.371942 Reply
>>371941
I think there's a lot of factors in play, but it sounds like you had some pretty solid timing to me. I feel like overlapping come ups could be bad but I always staggered my doses. Like the last time I did DXM and HBWR was pretty good, intense but manageable, and then I smoked that last bowl near the end of the come up, timing man fuck.
>>
Edward Lighthall - Sun, 17 May 2020 03:54:53 EST e9cvOVLj No.371944 Reply
>>371642
I combined about 4-5g of pretty decent shrooms with 600mg DXM (have a megatolerance so thats an average to low 2nd plat for me) and it was pretty decent except for the fucking feeling it gave my gut after 2-3 hours. it felt like the walls of my intestines turned into petrified wood or some shit, like it was actively hardening in a pretty unpleasant manner. it would kinda ebb and flow, so i didn't always notice it, but goddamn was it an unpleasant feeling. i mean it wasn't that hard to deal with, but it sucked.
>>
Shit Punderfut - Mon, 18 May 2020 08:42:20 EST rbgZgDkS No.371974 Reply
1589805740008.jpg -(75755B / 73.98KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i'd say about 2 grams of shrooms and 300 mg of DXM would be a perfect sweet spot for someone without a DXM tolerance. Either way, I still think it would be a really nice dose considering they basically potentiate eachother since they're two substances that can really lead you down a delusional path if you have no sitter.

Hope you tried it. That sounds like something I'd really like to do in the future since I have an 8th of shrooms and one more shot of robocough left.
>>
Oliver Cronningchin - Fri, 22 May 2020 07:22:43 EST K3toyH0S No.372023 Reply
Its too confusing. My theory is that you can't take two confusants at the same time or it will be... confusing. DXM and mushrooms are confusants, LSD and (I think) ketamine are not (because ketamine is a much cleaner drug). So you can take DXM and LSD or mushrooms and ketamine but not DXM and mushrooms. DXM and mushrooms both tend towards taking control away rather than giving you more control, which is what LSD does. LSD is like a weapon which you can point in some direction. There's an old saying that LSD is like you're flying a rocket while mushrooms are like you're strapped to the back of the rocket. Or something like that. And that mushrooms are like a (sometimes cruel) teacher. I really felt the sense that 4-AcO-DMT was taking control away, when I tried it. Like something else was in control. I could link that up to a materialist worldview (that life doesn't really exist, only stuff exists, or that there is no dualism, only physical stuff.
>>
SigmaShaman - Fri, 22 May 2020 12:13:47 EST bcvfefYx No.372024 Reply
Dxm and Mushrooms was my favorite combo. Once you've been using dxm for years the confusing aspects leave entirely and you get a strange nootropic clarity. I tried mushrooms both in low 2nd plateaus and once in Sigma for my own curiosity. As long as you're in a state of clarity and you only dose enough mushrooms to synergize properly without megadosing you WILL pry open your 3rd eye and achieve entity contact or see the astral plane overlayed on the physical. Had a fun shared entity contact at the beach with a tripping friend and we both got the notion we were communicating with some sort of elemental spirit. If you try megadosing on one or the other while taking both you're in for a world of hurt and manic delusions with some possible fear thrown in. Trip responsibly!
>PS take the dxm first to match the peaks together as mush doesn't last as long
>you can dissociate your stomach from a lot of the nausea if you predose a small amount of dxm before your real dxm dose

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.