Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

3meopcp is retarded

- Sun, 17 May 2020 05:06:38 EST cT9AUNh4 No.371945
File: 1589706398032.png -(342742B / 334.71KB, 460x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3meopcp is retarded
everytime i take it i seem to lose iq points for the duration
yet i take it again and again
im also on antipsychotics, so i think some of the effects dont happen to me
its just a weird trip each time but im so bored i dont know what else to do with my time
welp
>>
George Bardfoot - Sun, 17 May 2020 05:12:07 EST cT9AUNh4 No.371946 Reply
>>371945
a recurring theme on dis is for me that im actually somewhere else being slaughtered and or abused sexually in some way
usually its with voices i hear outside, like im in the middle of a gangbang and they all laugh at me for being the cities slut
not fun
but i still do it
last time i laid on my bed looking at my feet and legs like wtf this is what i am now
>>
William Blatherbury - Thu, 21 May 2020 14:07:56 EST MYA7SC5S No.372017 Reply
>>371946
>like im in the middle of a gangbang and they all laugh at me for being the cities slut
>not fun but i still do it

i think if you put together what this might mean for you, then your hallucinations will stop making fun of you for it, the subconscious really doesn't get this on the nose that often, if it's a recurring pattern i would really strongly urge you to look into that
>>
Edwin Dartspear - Thu, 21 May 2020 16:05:37 EST z9LU2y+d No.372018 Reply
I'm scared of 3-MeO-PCP. It's too weird, stimulating and manic. I can see myself naked and fighting cops on it.

I dumped it and 3-HO-PCP is treating me a lot better.
>>
Ian Punningforth - Fri, 22 May 2020 03:13:15 EST ajU/naEw No.372021 Reply
IMO a little goes a long way with 3-MeO

find a video game to screw around in with it and its a blast haha
>>
Luxinbuts, Fuxinsluts - Sat, 23 May 2020 22:34:07 EST owwH+goD No.372038 Reply
>>372021

For me its:
MXE > DCK > 2FDCK > O-PCE > 3-HO-PCP > 3-HO-PCE > 3-MeO-PCP
>>
Dr Dildo - Sun, 24 May 2020 03:17:59 EST Dxrzcjf6 No.372042 Reply
>>371945
I've done it a few times, ended up talking to sentient beings. Too00o manic, over regular dck. RIP mxe, hopefully a clandestine lab makes a comeback and they synth a few pounds up for the real disso veterans
>>
Slim Jim - Sun, 24 May 2020 05:28:18 EST DqdsUJkA No.372043 Reply
1590312498942.jpg -(299671B / 292.65KB, 1800x1184) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>hey guys i'm taking antipsychotics but also trying to get high on dissociatives, this dissociative sucks!

it's specifically mentioned in some text, maybe it's the DXM FAQ on Erowid, that taking antipsychotics with recreational dissociatives is something to "avoid like the plague". I'm not exactly sure why that is, but for one I would assume it is dulling all the best manic type effects of 3-meo for you and two both of those things alone can put a lot of strain on the brain, and I know some antipsychotics come with side effects like making you feel fully retarded anyways so not really the best way to judge the drug.

I know i've heard someone say "3-meo hasn't been right since 2015", which Iirc is the year china put a hugggge ban on RC's and precursors, so maybe the synth did switch about then. But I do know that i've used tons of the stuff, and most definitely it can very from batch to batch.
Some batches I don't know if it's a certain isomer or what the fucking deal is, but if I redosed more than maybe once or twice, for the next half a day I feel like my entire perception is constantly flipflopping rapidly. It's extremely annoying and definitely dangerous, like on this stuff it will get so bad you'll go to reach a doorknob and you're reaching for the totally other side of the door and don't realize it and then have to kind of guess and move your hands around to find it because despite having full vision, it's more or less useless (and can be quite nauseating as it lasts all fucking day, everything around your flipping, and it isn't just your vision, it's your whole perception, so if you close your eyes i's not a relieve, you still feel like the whole world is flipping back and forth (as in left becomes right, right becomes left, rapidly, ad infinitum until well after coming down).
That stuff sucks balls so hard.
The stuff that is perfect pure white with teeny particle size, and you can snort just a little like 5mg bump and it instantly stings hard and good, and afterwards you get a smell in your nose that smells like a clean alien rubbery chemical smell, sort of like a freshly opened action figure, that's the good shit, if you have that and don't like it then you probably just don't like 3-meo-pcp (or need to try it while not taking an antipsychotic)

The stuff that smells like almonds (and is usually not ultra pure white like the aforementioned type), sucks too, and supposedly that almond smell comes from the contaminant PCC, which is definitely not something you want to consume ( you can clean it but it still sucks just as bad, just maybe doesn't taste as bad, so I think something fucks up with the molecule idk)
>>
Nathaniel Dedgefatch - Mon, 25 May 2020 06:18:47 EST xKVqDKOE No.372066 Reply
>>372038
where does ketamine fit into that list? I would say I had more fun with MXE buts been years and I don't know if its just nostalgia goggles.
>>
Shit Nappergold - Sun, 31 May 2020 16:35:30 EST e9cvOVLj No.372121 Reply
>>371945
From the first moments it started to kick in the single time I got 3g of it a long time ago, I knew it was by far my favorite drug. It felt like finding myself in drug form... or like finding something that perfectly complemented me and made me complete.

I've never really gotten the heavy amounts of dissociation/confusion/cognitive impairment from it that most people talk about experiencing. They also sometimes describe it as being fairly chill, which is something else I can't relate to. By the time I got around to trying 3-MeO, or any RC dis for that matter, I'd already acquired a an huge permatolerance to DXM.

I suppose what I had actually built a permatolerance to was the dissociative effects mediated by NMDA antagonism, because it caused hella cross-tolerance to the RC dissociatives I've tried... or rather, a cross-tolerance mostly to their dissociating effects. The other pharmacological mechanisms contributing to the experience as a whole seem to follow a tolerance building pattern similar to a majority of other drugs.

In any case, 3-MeO didn't get dissociating to me until I was seriously right on the edge of blacking out or temporarily going blind. The threshold and the dose response curve f after reaching it going from actually noticing its dissociative effects and blackout was ridiculously steep.. So, I didn't experience much of the cognitive impairment or dissociation, but instead experienced euphoric mania, supreme confidence, the absolute annihilation of depression or any mood other than feeling incredibly fan-fucking-tastic all the time, an extremely positive outlook on the world and the situations I would find myself in, extreme motivation, endless energy, feeling no pain at all (and something akin to a very clean and stimulatory, rather than depressant/noddy opioid buzz), becoming much more creative a swell as more effective at problem solving tasks partially as a result of that (as well as the positivity, motivation, and endless energy). On top of all that, literally any music I listened to sounded fucking amazing, evne if I knew it was a big pile of horse shit and I shouldn't really be enjoying it at all, let alone as much as I was.

Basically, you get the so-called feelings of being superman that people describe from using vanilla PCP, everything is great all of the time, and it felt better than any other drug I had taken by that point and have ever taken since. It was like the perfect cross between a dissociative, opioid, stimulant, and entactogen mixed ith some literal magic that made it so there wasn't ever a crash, and you felt that good for well over 12-19 hours.
>>
Shit Nappergold - Sun, 31 May 2020 16:37:38 EST e9cvOVLj No.372122 Reply
>>372121
I kind of forgot to actually clarify that because I had a high permatolerance to the dissociative effects of /dis/ drugs, I experienced 3-MeO's stimulant and manic effects to a much greater degree .
>>
Jarvis Gevingdale - Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:18:25 EST cay14dRi No.372338 Reply
1592590705030.gif -(918625B / 897.09KB, 800x430) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just bought my first 100mg this week and did all in 24 hours. I can't understand how you could be bored on this substance.
>>
Nell Crerrylure - Sun, 12 Jul 2020 13:03:45 EST VuHvLZcf No.372510 Reply
Does anyone have experience with combining 3meo with dxm? I've had great trips combining it with other substances, but I've never tried two dissociatives at once. I have a feeling the two might not gel together because of the stimulating effect of 3meo, but maybe a low dose would spice up the standard robotrip
>>
Romana - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 00:45:44 EST mxvYdp0r No.372768 Reply
1596948344780.jpg -(5222B / 5.10KB, 300x168) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>371945

I've taken 3-meo-pcp for a very long time now, gotten quite addicted to it tbh, there is just something so enjoyable about it that can't compare to other drugs, I've done heroin and felt amazing relaxation and I've taken meth and felt pure stimmed bliss, the euphoric feeling of blood quickly flowing through my veins, but somethings always seemed off with those drugs, the crashes, the forced nature, the dirtiness of it, I can happily take this drug and not crash at all, everything just floats by, could've had a shit day but at least my mind is dissoed enough to forget about it. It's almost like elvanse, it's like a very mild stimulation that helps you concentrate, yet at the same time it reminds of ketamine, with the floatiness and not feeling your body, I definitely don't feel as much dissasocation as ket though, whenever I did ket and listened to a song, I would feel a deep connection to it, but on 3-meo-pcp I mostly either pass by the song or the song becomes incoherent for my mind, no ego death with music.

It's honestly my go to drug, after having been hospitalized for the 2-cb psychosis I had recently, this drug seems quite tame, yes I feel manic and sometimes pace in circles but at least I don't enter a dream world and wake up the next day in the hospital from my "interactive dream".

I kinda recommend the drug just to vibe in a train station or play games,, not so much fun when You're by yourself staring at the phone barely able to read.

also I'm heavily addicted to it, I buy legit 5 grams of this stuff, and slowly dwindles away, poof!
I do feel longterm effects of not remembering stuff as well as I used to, I do however feel more sociable compared to before, bladder is still fine, mostly do it nasally or anally to avoid drinking it and cause bladder damage
>>
Nell Mittingshit - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 02:11:14 EST ajU/naEw No.372770 Reply
>>372510

I've done it once before, it was nice but a bit weird at times. I would really really recommend you have someone tripsit for you if you decide to do this - it can go south.

Keep yourself hydrated and don't overly exert yourself. I went on a hike with friends during the summer and got pretty dehydrated and started to have a bad time for a while until I was able to eat and drink to refresh myself.

Other than that, it was a great time. Don't combine these two regularly, though. There's just too much to keep track of... Don't redose...

You might want to have some benzos on hand for the comedown when you want to try to get some sleep. 3-MeO was pretty stimulating for me and would keep me up for hours and hours after the effects wore off. YMMV.

Please be careful.
>>
Beatrice Chagglegold - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 15:03:55 EST 4wO8VcJZ No.372784 Reply
I use to take it a lot back in like 2013-14 but I ordered some this year and it's completely different, I dunno if it's coz of the different batches or what but man the stimulation after the trip lasts so bloody long
>>
James Mallydet - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 04:35:33 EST HwTAm6DN No.372797 Reply
Fuck me, I'm really starting to think that I'm addicted to this stuff. It just feels so fucking perfect.
>>
the real noah - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 16:44:22 EST XonuQtVm No.373252 Reply
>>371946
I HAVE THE SAME THING ON PSYCHADELICS

BEEN RAPED AND CHOPPED UP BEFORE RAPED BY COPS
>>
Albert Nunninggold - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 17:33:34 EST bKTR8Sxk No.373253 Reply
Fuck is wrong with this thread

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.