Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Do you like DXM?

- Sat, 04 Jul 2020 08:33:35 EST sX8NB8lR No.372454
File: 1593866015048.jpg -(9964B / 9.73KB, 194x259) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Do you like DXM?
Do you guys like DXM? Yes no why?
>>
Hedda Forringson - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 12:14:28 EST wZvF5Dzx No.372459 Reply
it's genuinely one the best drugs ever made. obviously pure dissos like ketamine are technically better but there's something really special about dxm. it has a magical feeling to it that just can't be matched. there's something nostalgic and childlike about it, and I never even took dxm until just a few years ago. it's like when you're a kid and you and your friends believe in psychic abilities and witchcraft. it brings back a sort of childlike wonder.
>>
super porp - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 10:55:51 EST K47joamf No.372469 Reply
>>372459
i get that way on k i think its a disso thing but i havent tried any of the wierd ones except mxe
>>
Eugene Sennermutch - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 15:05:08 EST C329jcnw No.372471 Reply
I have mixed feelings. On the on hand, its given me the most powerful hallucinations and euphoria i have ever experienced (done multiple heroic doses of shrooms and L, not DMT tho. Those experiences didnt even come close). The high 3rd and 4th plateau are some weird, weird fucking places. Also nothing I've ever had psynergizes as well with weed as dxm does.

On the other hand, the nauseau is the worst of any substance I've taken and it definitely caused the most damage to me out of anything I've taken. Nothing serious, but enough for me to stop taking it for a long time and possibly never taking it again.
>>
Edward Gedgeshaw - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 23:14:03 EST H2t8R36y No.372472 Reply
>>372454
The good trips I get are some of the best I've ever bad but the bad trips I get are unlike anything I've ever experienced. I like the feel of it compared to ketamine. There's something about it that just feels homey to me. Prolly gonna play some vidya to dxm tonight for full immersiom into the gameworld. No substance has made me have to pull away from a game because its "felt too real" except dxm before so theres that.
>>
Isabella Blythegold - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 10:05:32 EST 301/JQNM No.372474 Reply
I like it. I like DXM at the 2nd plateau for movies. I like DXM and LSD for bed/music/darkness trips. Although I just tried 4-AcO-DMT and Ketamine and it was pretty cool too. As far as I've experienced I'm not so into LSD or 4-AcO-DMT by themselves. At some point I'll try DXM at the 2nd plat with bumps of Ketamine - I don't know if the Ket will boost or dampen the experience at all. I'll try it with a movie. Maybe I'll try DXM + LSD + Ket some time.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 12:42:49 EST RXuNZXhh No.372475 Reply
>>372474
If you try the upper plats you might find yourself exploring hyperspace or other dimensions friendo. I'll say this though its not as emotionally intensive as doing that with psychedelics like mushies or ayahuasca but it's just as much the experience. So when you get to those dexhole doses beware.
>>
Samuel Corrysin - Wed, 08 Jul 2020 22:39:57 EST 5K+eiixO No.372503 Reply
>>372459
That really is a great way to word it actually. The dxm psychosis is just like childlike wonder and fantastical beliefs.

>>372475

It can actually be depressing how empty some portion of dxm trips feel. There's a lot of foggy euphoria during the peak but that diminishes a lot with tolerance.

To me dxm is like synthetic or virtual space flight while psys feel more organic but it takes heroic doses to really travel through new dimensions.
Im coming up rn
Yes i love dxm
Ima slow dose more and smoke moar
>>
Archie Ceshchuck - Thu, 09 Jul 2020 02:13:03 EST 301/JQNM No.372504 Reply
>>372475
I don't like the 3rd plat. The 2nd plat feels like fun and games and some very mild and manageable depersonalization, but the 3rd plateau feels like I'm actually dying. I'm done with it personally, I will probably never, ever do a 3rd plateau again.
>>
Clara Socklestone - Thu, 09 Jul 2020 04:32:02 EST ajU/naEw No.372507 Reply
I love DXM. It is what introduced me to dissociatives. It does feel weird to chug cough syrup nowadays when I can easily get other dissociatives, but DXM does not tend to disappoint me.

That being said though, one time I went on a hike during the summer on a high 2nd plat dose and got really dehydrated. That wasn't fun. Luckily one of my friends, who knew I was on drugs, was able to tell what was going on and got me some water, shade, and snacks. That's my worst experience with DXM. Other than that, I just have good memories of music and shit.

Oh, and btw, if you guys haven't tried watching the anime FLCL on DXM, you are really missing out. That shit was practically made for dissociatives.
>>
Clara Honeyhood - Mon, 13 Jul 2020 21:53:42 EST OszGbVVW No.372530 Reply
>>372454
How come half a bottle of HBR made my mind feel like it was being pulled out of my head and just felt overwhelming and painful, that cant be the normal response
>>
Terror Incognito - Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:09:50 EST U+390Unb No.372559 Reply
1594901390885.jpg -(39175B / 38.26KB, 480x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>372504

Ahh man third plateau is the sweet spot for me. Try hitting fourth plateau or sigma. That shit is nuts, and that's putting it mildly.
>>
Terror Incognito - Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:14:34 EST U+390Unb No.372560 Reply
>>372530
How much do you weigh? And was it your first time? Half a bottle for someone small enough would probably prove to be a somewhat heavy dose. If not, then you might just be super sensitive to DXM. I've read about there being some sort of enzyme or something that you can have in your liver (I don't remember what it's called) but basically it'll make you extremely sensitive to DXMs effects pretty much permanently.
>>
Terror Incognito - Thu, 16 Jul 2020 08:27:13 EST U+390Unb No.372561 Reply
>>372560
Also i should clarify this enzyme is something you're born with, I'm pretty sure. I don't think it's something you can develop i could be wrong though
>>
Charles Nicklefuck - Fri, 17 Jul 2020 18:35:11 EST bofTOc11 No.372576 Reply
Yes it helps me have a purpose.
>>
Phoebe Bardfield - Fri, 17 Jul 2020 21:33:27 EST 7pXE/bM4 No.372585 Reply
1595036007898.png -(236132B / 230.60KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yes, Im growing very fond of it. Still working my way up with the dosages. My very first trip was 450mg, and it led to an OBE. I ended up floating into a black tunnel. the second trip was also at this dosage, but felt more like one would expect of a 2nd plat dose. Wasn't too disorienting or anything. Still got some interesting visuals during the peak of it. I feel crazy spiritual potential with this drug.
>>
Lydia Serrymot - Fri, 17 Jul 2020 21:50:40 EST 9YudRErz No.372588 Reply
Somehow I was able to take DXM daily for about 3 and 1/2 years at essentially the same dose and never build tolerance and always get a satisfying high. Then I took about half a year off, and started using again.. at my same 300mg dose. Then I moved up to 500mg, 600, 700, I can now take a gram of DXM and just get a pretty good high. Whereas before, if I took a gram, and I specifically remember taking that dose before, when I wasn't so tolerant of it, I would have an actual trip. A high so strong that I could not stand up or walk. The CEVs were so vivid and real.. they actually scared me, I thought if I observed them that I would get pulled into a different dimension or timeline or something like that, a new universe, somewhere else. That dose had such a powerful effect on my mind at one point in time, and now it doesn't. I don't understand how I've build up tolerance now but I wasn't before. I have literally taken this drug thousands of times now I'm sure of it. I don't plan to use it forever but I have a lot of it and I'm not sure when I'm going to stop.

If I stop taking it I will be very sleepy for the first 2 or 3 days, and then I have to deal with the brainzaps and whatever else.
>>
Frederick Blodgefield - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 06:16:01 EST 7QTClj8w No.373090 Reply
Is there something to reverse the tolerance and get the magic back? I want another DXM trip like my second, that was the best by far.
>>
Beatrice Hembleforth - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:00:11 EST lpriJS8e No.373091 Reply
>>372459
>it's like when you're a kid and you and your friends believe in psychic abilities and witchcraft. it brings back a sort of childlike wonder.
As a kid I didn't believe in those things because I couldn't see them yet and because of my father mostly. But as I've gotten older I've realized that there truly is a side of reality beyond what we can see, that we can even interact with. Physical reality is a shadow of it.
>>
Jack !fXGyYTYKEM - Sat, 12 Sep 2020 06:08:26 EST XBFvnBjF No.373099 Reply
>>372454
Honestly, mostly no. The side effects are intense enough that I haven't been able to do it for a long time. The last few times I tried, years ago, the trips were more like being brain damaged, and it was essentially a hangover and not an afterglow. Having experienced MXE, ket, and various other RCS, it just is not in any way worthwhile to me. It's like taking Benadryl and calling in for a sick day.

When I was younger - and depressed - DXM was a godsend. For some pretty long stretches of time, the trips were the only euphoria I knew. More importantly, the afterglow was like a breath of fresh air when I was drowning. It doesn't appeal to me in any way, currently, but I'm not knocking the drug; I understand what it's good for under the right circumstances.
>>
Sexual chocolate - Sat, 12 Sep 2020 09:05:47 EST Kpo2tGp3 No.373104 Reply
>>373090
Agmatine sulfate at 2 gs should help, memamtine boosts it for me but becareful with that cause i read mematine can fry you bad.
>>
Ebenezer Buzzstock - Mon, 14 Sep 2020 17:30:09 EST giyVYObz No.373115 Reply
It's the only drug that really allows me to have counterfactual beliefs.

LSD works, but you get distracted by light and forget the fantasy. Ket just knocks me off planet earth altogether. DCK et al - no real counterfactual beliefs; you can roll with all sorts of crazy ideas, but not take them for granted in the way you can on DXM.

With the right material you can build up a fantasy world, bit by bit. I'm not a gamer, but that's definitely one way you could do it.
>>
Frederick Nickleridge - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 21:51:31 EST Zo7HZu+s No.373121 Reply
>>372454
Limited effectiveness after heavy use. Less depth than other dissociatives. If you get too high on dxm you will black out after a certain point whereas 2fdck and dck seem to take me deeper into the headspace
>>
Alice Fopperbat - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:19:58 EST 9YudRErz No.373188 Reply
>>373121
I disagree. Ive been using for years and its still effective. What has your experience been like if you want to share more? I don't completely understand from what you've said. How much DXM did you take to black out? I've never done that with doses over a gram.
>>
Jack !fXGyYTYKEM - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 03:04:09 EST 4hAJNVdZ No.373196 Reply
>>373102
Mostly high second to middling third, when I did them, so the trip would straddle that line depending on additional drugs. The last time I tried DXM - some time ago - it still wasn't enjoyable as it was back in the day. By "side effects" I'm mostly speaking to the digestive side of things, though; it just isn't worth the pain anymore. I'm older and I've lost the iron stomach. My career limits experimentation to vacations or long weekends, so while I might chance an RC occasionally, the prolonged DXM effect is also not ideal.

It's all relative, though. As I said, dissociatives - DXM among them - brought me out of a hole in the past. There was maybe a year and a half-ish during the MXE era where I tripped often, and at this point that is still the best year of my life. Prior to that, occasional DXM was a godsend, but even at that time side effects limited frequency.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.