Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

4 1/2 - 5 years of DXM use every day

- Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:22:59 EST 9YudRErz No.372902
File: 1598275379427.png -(9654B / 9.43KB, 300x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4 1/2 - 5 years of DXM use every day
I've made posts on here before that were not entirely truthful. I can see now that I has a bias when it came to the subject of DXM and and whether or not it has negative side effects on my life, or anyone's life for that matter.

I don't even know when I started taking it. It was right after I kicked a 7 year weed-smoking habit. I grew up in foster care and don't even to this day have many ties to any of my family on either mom/dads side. Nobody looked out for me and I always used drugs to kind of escape reality by myself in isolation. As a result I've listened to a lot of music and played a lot of video games. This trend began to change when I was about 20 years old, when I started going to college actually.

When I take DXM I don't feel adrenal or fear responses to things that I'm supposed to. So I basically can act like a stone all the time. Eye contact doesn't trigger any feeling in me and a lot of other social interactions create exactly zero anxiety.

This was great for me, because I always wanted to be someone important. So I started taking DXM every day and I would go to school high, I would go to work high, and I would live my life high most of the time. The starting dose was about 270/300mg for the first few years and it always seemed to stay just as strong. Sometimes two doses in a day, and on occasion there would be multiple.

Patches of not being able to cop pharmaceutical products that contained DXM.. I think I spent maybe just a few months without it. I did everything I could to get it.

Syrup turned to gel caps turned to powder. Eventually I ended up in jail. But.. my life changed a lot. I started going to school, I started dating girls, I had jobs, friends, I was having great experiences in life, going to parties, everything was good.

So I get out of jail.. I'm not going to explain my situation.. I was sober, now I'm not.

I now prefer to take .5, - .8 instead of .3 (300mg) and I do this bare minimum twice a day and if I'm having a fucked up day I will take like .8 in the evening and just trip out.

Side effects.. not cognitive, they at first were though. Brain fog very early on but it went away.

Now I have neurological symptoms like my body will seize up, I'll be out on the streets walking and suddenly I start acting like a puppet with strings being pulled overhead. I literally have to pick up my legs to keep walking, usually these episodes only last for a few seconds. I think it's similar to cereberal palsy.

I develop a speech impediment. I cannot pronounce certain words. As such I prefer not to speak as regularly as I would otherwise choose to. It's embarrassing and I literally sound like walter white's son from Breaking Bad sometimes. It literally sounds like I'm retarded or something.

Dexterity in the fingers.. I can't play guitar or tie my shoes reliably. My hands shake and twitch and make random movements whenever I try to focus them steady and apply pressure to like tie a shoelace or press frets on the guitar or just do a simple task like taking the cap off of a water bottle.

Peeing is slightly painful and a slower process. I cannot have orgasms no matter how hard I try, though I used to before I went to jail (on the lower dosages)

still the high is better than an orgasm.

I'm going to have to stop taking it now and I will be very sleepy for a few days (could literally sleep all day for 2-3 days straight). After that I'll have the brain zaps where when you adjust your eyeballs (look left or right) your head feels like it is trembling.

It's been fun and it's changed my life but the party is over now and I wanted to come clean. Thanks. I will answer any questions you have.. I'm going to take a .8 dose in a short while, might be my last. Maybe I wont quit.. don't know.
>>
George Ginningshit - Mon, 24 Aug 2020 09:25:39 EST 9YudRErz No.372903 Reply
>>372902
I didn't mean to sound like an asshole. I literally lived my live with this drug for approximately the past 5 years.

The side effects all go away when I stop taking DXM.
>>
George Ginningshit - Mon, 24 Aug 2020 10:10:05 EST 9YudRErz No.372904 Reply
>>372902

Took my dose. If I don't take it I feel like crap and will have to sleep for a couple days.

Maybe I can taper off.

Life is good. I'm looking forward to being able to have orgasms again.
>>
fdssg - Wed, 26 Aug 2020 07:30:18 EST Wz7wPFNK No.372907 Reply
>>372809
>>372904
Thats good to hear op, i too am fond of dxm ability to destroy anxiety and neurotisms with dxm, to me its what a perfect substance feels like too me, trippy and ineberiating. Fortunely i get better results with kratom and weed with occasional psy.
I hope you get to blow huge loads again.
>>
Hannah Cavingforth - Thu, 27 Aug 2020 09:23:23 EST 9YudRErz No.372912 Reply
So I havent stopped taking it and all the side effects will cease if I do

life is better with drugs, that's all I can say
>>
Molly Sessleforth - Tue, 01 Sep 2020 06:08:55 EST T/n0gjwf No.372969 Reply
>>372902
Read all this with interest and wish you the best, OP. Keep us updated. Timestamps are helpful.
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:06:58 EST 9YudRErz No.372991 Reply
Literally still getting these moments where I'll be out walking (I walk a lot.. like 6+ miles a day) and all of the sudden my body just becomes stiff and my legs stop moving and I stand around like a puppet on strings. It's pretty embarrassing. I have to stand still for a few seconds or pick my legs up or hobble. Sometimes it makes me stand up on my tippy toes. This sounds really weird I'm sure but I'm being dead serious, it's some kind of neurological reaction. I got into a street fight the other day and I wasn't really 100%, I was kind of tired.. I ate a bunch of punches to the left side of my face but I hurt the kid so bad he went to the hospital and got stitches.

I like DXM I just wanted to document the symptoms I'm having. I don't really plan to stop using any time soon.
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:11:40 EST 9YudRErz No.372992 Reply
>>372969
I use every day multiple times a day. It's been going on for about 5 years now I don't want to stop because it just feels good and I'll be sleepy for at least 2 to 3 to 4, maybe more days, and have the brain zaps to deal with. Sometimes the neurological side effects don't happen and so I'm not sure what is causing them, if it's something in my body, if it's just the drugs, or something else.... it's a mystery. I literally will be walking and just come to a dead stop on my tippy toes and like seize up and walk around like I'm on stilts. I am so embarrassed when it happens I can't imagine what people are thinking when they see it.

Maybe I'll stop using as much, try to taper down.. get off of it for good. My feet are so fucked up from walking a lot, I have to cover them with gauze and cotton and put socks over them just so I can walk. My heels and the tops and bottoms of my toes are blistered and have cuts and whatnot.
>>
Rendy Rodenren - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 13:43:10 EST 57OBjnxT No.372993 Reply
1599068590451.jpg -(34533B / 33.72KB, 564x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Please go to your doctor at some point and get a full workup done and report back.
You are in an extremely rare position to be able to feed this community some data here on this that really matters to the community at large if we can get anything conclusive, and also who knows just maybe want to make sure you're OK as well.

Take care of yourself man, I hope you'll not go back. I'm a few years now off daily disso's now (not daily dxm ever but daily mxe, 3-meo-pcp, o-pce, 3-ho-pcp, dck, etc for maybe about the same length of time as you or a little longer). I honestly feel like even though it was bad, it also pulled me out of a treatment-resistant depression that probably would have killed me so i can't complain.

I consider DXM to be way rougher on the body and brain except maybe the PCP analogues which can be very heavy on the brain.
Are you hallucinating while you aren't taking it at all? I remember the hallucinations after days would start to get out of control with 3-ho-pcp, like i couldn't see anything because there would be trees starting to grow everywhere and the walls turning to meat and stuff, honestly it got to the point of being maybe just psychotic with a drug cocktail on top after awhile.. And with 3-meo-pcp that would manifest as "Jim Carrey's The Mask" style superpowers and mania (and then full blown psychosis if you kept pushing it.) With MXE if i'd binge for too long i'd get to the point where I couldn't walk or anything, literally I became an MXE hermit for awhile and would just tear down lines all day long and piss in a bottle because I couldn't even walk to the bathroom half the time. It just seems like every disso when abused daily has its own set of bulllshit that comes with it

Did you experience any of that sort of thing with DXM binging for so long? I had a friend who took way too many trip doses to often for awhile, Triple C's and he's trip like every weekend 2 boxes. After just a few months of this he started getting weird and complaining of voices and stopped using it all together.

Would love to hear some tales if you'd like to tell any
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:01:52 EST 9YudRErz No.372995 Reply
>>372993

Uhh nothing like that lol. No hallucinations. I'm a victim of trauma based mind control experimentation and I have a "hyperfragmented" personality" so maybe it just works for me... I feel really good and mellow and cool and loved and warm and awesome all the time and that's why I take the drug. I don't think it hurts my brain or my body that much.. I did have some experiences with psychic abilities but the way I use the drug, the results aren't consistent. I have remote viewed things a few times. Mental images are way clearer on DXM. Memory can be retrieved. Astral projection I think is easier.. I got really close, I thought I was dead. I almost was able to put myself into sleep paralysis or something.

Other than that everything is groovy. I have white powder I ingest every day in bathrooms in public and stuff. It's working out.. for now.

I got into a street fight a couple of days ago and found fighting was different than what I thought it was. It's more manageable as a skill than I previously believed, there's more control over what's going on at each instant - it's overall less static than I thought before. The other person went to the hospital and got stitches, I took a bunch of punches to the left side of my face and head but they didn't really do anything. I wasn't feeling good when the fight started, I didn't have all my strength. I felt wispy but I fought anyway and came out on top.
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:03:40 EST 9YudRErz No.372996 Reply
>>372995
I'd like to stop taking this and start ingesting cannabis edibles instead to get high. But currently I am getting drug tested for marijuana. And I'm trying to find a job. Go figure.
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:09:55 EST 9YudRErz No.372997 Reply
One thing I can tell you is not to drink alcohol while there is DXM in your system. It's a bad combination and I don't recommend it.

As far as psychotic stuff happening, the worst thing that has happened to me is that, sometimes I dose late in the afternoon and it prevents me from falling asleep. So I stay up throughout the next day and it's not an experience I enjoy; it feels terrible and for some reason sleep just will not come on no matter how long I lay, with my eyes closed, and my body still, and drift into weird out of body states of consciousness and feel like I'm being tipped upwards and then spun around and and general sense that I am floating or flying.

It hurts my sleep, and I don't like that. My habit is not as tame as it once was. I try to meditate and do other things that facilitate sleep but for the life of me I just can't get any while I've been taking DXM. It has to wear out of my system before I can enter into REM sleep.
>>
Charles Fillyson - Wed, 02 Sep 2020 16:12:24 EST 9YudRErz No.372998 Reply
>>372997
And then there are visual hallucinations from time to time to be honest, during the sleep deprivation + the high. Weird stuff will just pop up and go and it's made of like ether but it's colorful it's like every color at the same time. It looks like the fabric of the universe is being pinched. I try to stay away from that though, it doesn't really effect my ability to think or reason. I have a high IQ, I'm thinking maybe this plays a role in my ability to tolerate and separate what's real from what isn't.
>>
Palau Kumulankutakelaholuoi - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 08:51:44 EST 57OBjnxT No.373009 Reply
1599223904069.jpg -(26896B / 26.27KB, 661x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>372998
>> I'm a victim of trauma based mind control experimentation and I have a "hyperfragmented" personality" so maybe it just works for me.

you exhibit a lot of what could be considered "magical thinking" in that post. I hate to sound accusatory, but how can we, how can you, be sure this is not psychosis?

I mean that's..literally the sort of thing it would manifest as at the lower levels..

Also IQ imo has nothing to do with it. I can be said to be a "high IQ" too, when you're in psychosis, that's the perspective. Thinking your IQ will get you out of what is a physical state of the brain is about like saying you can just take true clinical depression and remember that it's only a disease and then it won't be real.

I'd do some heavy reading on this subject if you really think this isn't bad for your body and brain. DXM especially is just harsh on the organs. Erowid has some old stuff like the DXM FAQ (which has a list of chemicals to "avoid like the plague" while abusing DXM, chemicals I see people here using in conjunction with it all the time...)
Also check out William Whites paper "this is your brain on dissociatives" (he later retracted the paper, but not because it was necessarily wrong. But because he is a scientist and he had to admit that some of the things he said were more his own speculation, and it was posed as more from a scientific angle which he later agreed was not so accurate. In my and many other peopels opinions, he should have just rewrote the paper because it's full of great info, but he didn't)

I know how great an escape the dissos can provide, but its not somewhere you can stay forever, the brain really isn't set up for that and like White said "most people " who abuse dissociatives long term will likely end up with some psychological issues. I think this is a reasonable thing to say, and certainly worth some heavy consideration
>>
Nicholas Sacklewone - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 16:05:20 EST 9YudRErz No.373011 Reply
>>373009
"We live in a world full of smoke and mirrors"

You can't be sure that it isn't psychosis. Enjoy the ride.
>>
Reuben Singermeck - Sat, 05 Sep 2020 06:21:50 EST 57OBjnxT No.373017 Reply
>>373011
If you're willing to accept what reality is and is not, there are plenty of ways that you can check your own experiences against the objective reality
. When one has developed their own subjective reality that is different from the objective reality, it becomes hard if not impossible to live well in that objective reality because you can't even see it or define it any longer (despite living in it), so interacting with it in any beneficial way eventually becomes impossible
>>
Archie Pittham - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 20:08:19 EST 9YudRErz No.373033 Reply
>>373017
I know what's true and what isn't. To help someone else figure that out, all I can do is provide my words.

I'm trying to taper off the drug. My lungs feel like they're emanating a gas - bare in mind that dxm is a cough suppressant and acts on the respiratory system. It's almost a burning feeling. Slightly sleepy, it's a give and take, so for instance I can use my hands again and have dexterity, but I don't feel quite as good anymore.
>>
Jenny Drandersore - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:48:12 EST 57OBjnxT No.373041 Reply
>>373033

That's interesting, it kinda sounds like a nerve issue. I wonder if you have run down your B12 levels to dangerous levels? I don't even know if that even applies with DXM or just to Nitrous and specific dissociatives, but it wouldn't hurt to go grab a B12 Complex and pop one and it may help.

I really, really didn't like going off. I got so psychologically addicted that I totally flipped shit on someone who hid my 3-meo-pcp from me, which at that point I wasn't even weighing because my tolerance was super high and I just had a 10g bag of it poured out onto a glass plate with my straw and blade and I would use it incessantly and was a real asshole on it.

Benzos helped me in the initial couple weeks for sure. That may have been the only thing that got me to actually take the initial step in doing it tbh
the best way I could explain it is just that I felt "raw", reality felt "raw". I never had any of this sort of pain you're mentioning though

Seriously give the B12 a shot
>>
Cornelius Chonningwill - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 09:31:21 EST 9YudRErz No.373042 Reply
>>373041
I will try it, thank you. I have b vitamins on hand actually.

How does your drug compare to DXM? I see it mentioned all the time on this board.. how did you even get turned onto it? I think I know what you're talking about with reality feeling raw though, that's kind of what DXM does for me. I just feel hard as nails. Though when the parkinsons-like symptoms are happening I kind of don't feel hard anymore, emotionally I do but I know I can't back it up because my body is trembling and my hands don't work. I'm tapering down still..

Drug addiction is an interesting subject. I can't find the right words right now but it's interesting to me that so many of us can relate and we all have these really personal experiences with it to share. It almost seems poetic.
>>
Cornelius Chonningwill - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 09:35:20 EST 9YudRErz No.373043 Reply
>>373042
I'll tell you, and I've told some of these stories before on here, DXM has led me to do almost cinematic things. I lived my life like it were a movie. I vandalized property, started fires, got into graffiti. I've been in a couple of street fights, I've had people threaten to kill me. I've had guns aimed at me. I've done really badass things honestly. It had something to do with growing up as a computer nerd without friends, growing up without my parents or a father figure, I never got to meet my dad and now he's dead. I just wanted to be a man and I felt like I had to prove myself and so I did all of these things because I could and because I didn't couldn't feel anything. Being hardly able to feel fear brought me power and I abused it like an asshole. I intimidated a lot of people and did a lot of crazy things that could've gotten me hurt or killed or put behind bars. I did go to jail actually.
>>
Cornelius Chonningwill - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 09:44:41 EST 9YudRErz No.373044 Reply
>>373043
I need to revise what I'm saying here because it's not completely accurate.

Usually there was fear, but there was no biological response to it. No adrenaline or increased heart rate or anxiety to accompany it. It was just psychological. I've come to believe that everything we do stems from either fear or love, so a lot of my actions were inspired by fear but I couldn't physically feel it, or usually I could hardly feel it at all.

Sometimes there was no fear and this would be during what might have been psychosis. My moral compass would shift and I'd feel love instead. On one occasional for an entire day I believed that we all had eternal life but just didn't know it. I felt like I could feel it. Violence and death started to seem humorous to me because it was like we were all convinced of this sick joke or hoax which was the uncertainty we all have about whether or not anything exists beyond death. I also was convinced that pain wasn't actually so real and that we just create it with out mind and it has something to do with some kind of psychological programming we all receive and it was part of this grand state of deception we operate within which is essentially part of our enslavement.

I began to think strange things like how it's weird certain shapes of objects or illegal essentially. Like for instance a knife or a sword.

A lot of other things I don't really want to talk about set in. This is how I ended up in jail. I was convinced we were all under mind control, and I could see fear in everyone around me but couldn't feel it myself. I was walking through a store and I just could just feel and smell and sense and see the fear in everyone in the form of their body language and their subconscious, semi conscious and conscious efforts to limit the amount of eye contact and social interaction they have with other people. I thought paying for things in stores was a huge scam and I was a genius for realizing I could just take what I wanted if I was smart about it.

Eventually people in costumes showed up and began to attack me.
>>
Edward Gonkindale - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 12:26:37 EST 2RgJ1vDs No.373182 Reply
How can you keep doing this shit for years and years.
I've been doing DXM and ketamine analogues for like 3 years and I've fried every receptor I've got. The magic is gone. I don't even know why I try anymore. All I want is to reverse the tolerance but even 2 months of abstinence isn't enough.
>>
Jarvis Punninghedge - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 15:14:02 EST Ct3yhy3x No.373183 Reply
>>373182
Don't let the demons of the physical world convince you bs on stuff like "receptors" and tolerance. They are spirits meant to be presided over by beings like us. I've been doing dxm for almost 9 years now and I still have the magic when I set the intention. I definitely didn't follow the plat per week rule and induced a few psychotic breaks from frequent dxm binging. /dis/ tolerance is psychosomatic, you just gotta break your earthly bonds.
>>
William Tootway - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:44:31 EST 9YudRErz No.373206 Reply
>>373183
>>373182
How do you fry a receptor? I don't even know what you're talking about. How do I keep doing it for years? I just keep taking it and it keeps getting me high.
>>
George Briblingladging - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 11:21:59 EST Pjz8tAxm No.373207 Reply
>>373206

I like weed but I find when I start smoking again I start smoking all the time. I have no self control with it. Then it fucks up my job and personal life. I drink pretty much every day. I don't use dissociatives everyday so I like that I can have it when I want a little extra oomph in my evening. I got a nice stereo set up and it makes music sound Amazon amazing and makes my games more immersive. Not many people know I use dissociatives its like my hidden secret that only I can enjoy when I'm alone amd want to make my night a little more memorable.
>>
Polly Birryhore - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:29:07 EST l3BYgFSA No.373210 Reply
>>373206
Dissociatives are known to be the drug class which takes the longest to build a tolerance to, but also by far takes the longest to reduce tolerance to. I got good well and fucked on DXM for over 3 years going between doing it 2-3 times a week at ~600mg at times and then ramping up to doing it 5-6 times a week at 600mg minimum and upwards of ~1.7g-2g at a time. Now, even taking 1-3 month breaks and only taking about 450-900mg DXM at a time, I have a pretty much perma megatolerance and am totally incapable of going beyond 2nd plat (even if I take over a gram... all a higher dose does is extend the effects).

If I actually want to reverse my tolerance it will take at least 1 full year of total abstinence, probably more like 2 or 3. I've gone 6 months without using, and I had a slightly reduced tolerance the first time using it again and then was immediately back to my old tolerance the next time I took some.

The person saying they "fried" their receptors is just exaggerating and meaning to say that they have a huge pematolerance like I have. However, you can more or less literally "fry" certain neurons depending on the drugs you take. MDMA infamously is neurotoxic to serotonin neurons, and meth is neurotoxic to dopamine neurons and to a fairly lesser degree than MDMA, serotonin neurons as well. Regular amphetamines can be neurotoxic to dopamine neurons in high doses and from sustained binges. Supposedly hallucinogenic NMDA antagonist dissociative anesthetics can cause a form of neurotoxicity to NMDA neurons called Olney's lesions, but these were only ever caused in cases where rat brains were directly injected with ridiculously high doses of NMDA antagonists, and there was some evidence that the a fair amount of the neurotoxicity was actually reversible.

Basically, Olney's lesions are vacuoles that appear in NMDA neurons, which are sort of like bubbles/holes. Tests were done administering PCP, ketamine, and MK-801 (dizocilpine) in rat brains, the latter being a super potent NMDA antagonist. There were tests where dizocilpine/MK-801 was administered at 10mg/kg to rats and vacuoles presented and were seen upwards of 48 hours, but disappeared after that. Smaller doses on all the tested substances resulted in vacuoles that usually were no longer visible beyond 24 hours. To give you an idea of how high of a dose of dizocilpine/MK-801 they were giving these rats, a 10mg/kg dose for a 200lb/100kg person would be 1000mg or 1g. There are a couple of reports of people managing to get their hands on MK-801 and trying it out, and doses of 1-2.5mg were enough to cause extreme dissociation and heavy trips. 1000mg is well beyond the anesthetic dose for people, and even that in rats had the vacuoles disappear within 48 hours. On top of that, Olney's lesions have never actually been proven to occur in humans. So, when it comes to "frying" your receptors on dissociatives, it really isn't possible... at least not for the NMDA receptors. It's still possible for serotonin neurotoxicity for something like DXM or other serotonergic dissociatives, and PCP is known to be neurotoxic to dopamine neurons.
>>
dxmeralds - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 02:55:04 EST GRMqLRiX No.373211 Reply
1600930504955.png -(42036B / 41.05KB, 480x158) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>373210

Damn I'm saving your post for whenever morons tell me I'm putting holes in my brain from DXM.

>>373210
>>
Phyllis Clinderwill - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:19:22 EST un6C0RjL No.373220 Reply
>>373215
No worries, it's all just part of having an addiction to your adderall prescription. Would've taken greater effort to try and stop once I got started, honestly.
>>
Crater Water - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 22:17:54 EST jPSTqzJx No.373228 Reply
you are interesting, OP. My online friend is trying to meet more people that do dxm daily and gather info about daily disso use. We want to learn more about it and try to fix our problems and try to figure out how to do it better. It's all confidential. So far, we do not know many other daily dxm users. A lot of what you have shared so far is also commonly experienced with us. I'm trying to avoid rule #7, so please reach out to us on discord or circlejerk. If you are interested, there may be other ways we can stay in contact, but it'd be easier for us to talk in those places than on here.
>>
Crater Water - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:51:51 EST jPSTqzJx No.373230 Reply
>>373229
this is my friend. He's legit. We obviously forgot about the redit cat planet.
>>
Crater Water - Fri, 25 Sep 2020 23:54:34 EST jPSTqzJx No.373231 Reply
>>373230
cat planet = w0rd filt3r (forgot about that one too). sorry to double post, nb.
>>
Buddha - Fri, 02 Oct 2020 06:17:29 EST JeKLebym No.373281 Reply
>>372902

Bro, PLEASE STOP! Just take a damn break.. have you read up on Olney's lesions? Holes in the brain due to dxm use.

But I actually did what you did when I was younger, maybe 10 years ago. Would dose 1-2 bottles (350-700mg) multiple times a day, at least two. "Only" did it for like half a year straight and it still messed me up bad. Was losing all my IQ near the end. Wpuld get lost immediately after leaving my house walking in my own neighborhood, would fall, talk like a "robot," friends even noticed and thought it funny but worried at times. I was really physically sick for like 10 days when I stopped too. Couldn't keep anything down. But back then my main method was generic cough syrup (only dxm) back then.

Regardless, I couldn't imagine 5 years straight. Im later 20's now and am noticing me stutter sometimes, forget words, and make small "cerebral v palsy" movements. Really sucks as i was the smartest in school hands down. It's embarrassing in front of my girlfriend. They're all comparatively small, but I fear they'll get worse over time. I've done a hell of a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty sure it's all the dissociate use sadly. Which sucks cause i enjoy those the most, along with opi's which suck lol. Regardless, be careful man. You don't wanna regret permanently damaging your body/ brain. Read about Olney's lesions if you haven't. And switch you a safer dissociate for binge use if you have to binge man, or get a medical card or something. I'm not one to talk as my latest crutch is alcohol since people are so damn accepting of it, but that's really bad for the brain as well which worries me. And I have a bad liver. So now I got my medical card. That's the safest stuff to use imo lol. Biography over lol. Starting to feel the dxm now myself.
>>
Beatrice Smallson - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 00:19:18 EST C+vHYc57 No.373287 Reply
>>373281
I imagine you've tried sobriety, what's that like? I'm in a similar position to what you describe, I trip weekly or fortnightly and probably haven't been sober for more than 3 weeks in the last 3 years. Though I don't think I notice much difference at 2 weeks vs 3.
>>
Fuck Pallerford - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 17:27:16 EST 9YudRErz No.373289 Reply
>>373281
Olneys lesions don't occur in humans AFAIK and I feel fine aside from the fact that ever since I had a poison ivy rash I can't sleep anymore when the drug is in my bloodstream. I now have insomnia and sleep every other day. My brain still works good and I'm in the best shape of my life.
>>
Ass - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 12:24:03 EST GGSl/dbx No.373295 Reply
>>372902
HA

How did your stomache live with it so well?

I'd be winning the lottery if I didn't puke.
>>
Clara Shakeham - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 13:08:35 EST ZEAkCaGN No.373296 Reply
Vonderplanitz was right. Drugs never leave the body (or if they do, they can perhaps take decades). Fellas you aren't men anymore, you are dextromethorph-men - dextromen. Half of your cells have become dextro-cells. You are half human half dissociated. And your skin may have a Cherry-Red veneer.
>>
SigmÆnigma - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 14:13:12 EST Ct3yhy3x No.373297 Reply
>>373296
Adam : This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make". According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה ('adamah) meaning "earth").

Christ : Christ comes from the Greek word χριστός (chrīstós), meaning "anointed one". The word is derived from the Greek verb χρίω (chrī́ō), meaning "to anoint." In the Greek Septuagint, christos was used to translate the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Mašíaḥ, messiah), meaning "[one who is] anointed".

For we took this bounty without question and consummated with the philosopher's fluid of red. The vessel anoints itself through the divine rights of detoxification and perspiration. Stay oily and sweaty my friends. Tread lightly once you have consciously rooted in this state of Christendom. Even Yeshua had to face the devil's temptations.
>>
Fucking Higgleridge - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 14:19:30 EST 9YudRErz No.373298 Reply
>>373295
I didn't use syrup that often and when I did sometimes I would feel sick and have to lay down for like an hour. I used gels a lot and they never seemed to bother me or even cause gas like some people get. I was taking 15-18 15mg gels at least once a day. The DXM powder is the best way to dose, the only shitty part is it tastes bad but I've found that coffee washes the taste out of your mouth immediately. I'm tying to taper off, I was up to taking .5 (500mg) doses of powder 2 to 3 times a day, then I was taking .7, .7, re dosing with that or .5. I haven't taken any in like a day and a half. I caught poison ivy and for some reason I developed insomnia after that, whenever I had DXM in my system I could no longer fall asleep. So for the past few weeks I have been sleeping like every other day. I can now sleep again since I haven't ingested any DXM. One interesting thing is that I never felt like I built tolerance to DXM so the same 300 mg dose got me just as high (or so I believed) every time I took it, even after years of use. I can still take .3 and for some reason get a very satisfying high, it feels different than if I take .8. The .8 fucks me up in a different way but the .3 has more of a noticeable body load almost like I'm taking a different drug. I'm trying to get off the shit though.

The negative side effects I talked about like the speech impediment, the shakiness of my hands, sudden tremors, issues with walking long distances (literally my legs and feet would start to feel like they would stop working and it was super embarrassing to be out somewhere walking and have to suddenly stop and pretend like I'm tying my shoe or something to give my legs a rest so I could keep walking).

It felt like from the bottoms of my feet (towards the outside of them) my feet and legs were starting to mold like jelly or clay and warp inwards causing me to walk duck footed at times. It was really fucked up.

I'd like to stop taking it but I don't realistically think I will for a long time. I don't want to deal with the "withdrawals" which include being sleepy for several days, and the brain zaps. So I'll try to taper, but so far I've been unsuccessful at that. I just end up taking my normal dose to have fun, feel good and get high.

My results with tapering have been inconsistent. Even though I said I could take the lower .3 dose and get a satisfying high, sometimes that dose doesn't seem to affect me at all. I think it may have to do with whether or not I've eaten, and how much I've eaten, recently.

Also one more thing is that if I stop dosing for a whole day, that's actually when I noticed that the .3 would feel good. So maybe tapering doesn't work until I've given my body a period to start detoxing, like a day or half a day, or two days or so.

Hope you guys can learn something from this. I don't mind just keeping a diary of it. I want to quit mostly because the speech impediment makes me feel like an idiot and it discourages me from wanting to speak and as such I start to feel disconnected from my peers and even my girlfriend.
>>
Fucking Higgleridge - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 14:22:28 EST 9YudRErz No.373299 Reply
>>373298
Also when I taper, regardless of whether I've ceased taking for a day or not, or whether or I've eaten or not, it does push back the strong sleepy feeling and so I feel essentially normal. It's just not as fun as actually getting high.
>>
SigmÆnigma - Mon, 05 Oct 2020 20:24:06 EST HO9515qI No.373303 Reply
>>373298
>>373299
The gas from gels is a combination of processing the chemicals as well as the dying off of gut bacteria. Depends entirely on gut sensitivity. The insomnoa thing is fascinating to me because it never hit me in my youthful dxm days but as time went on the experience became entirely stimulating and less confusing, which I associate to people assuming they've lost the magic. The old feels are still there but we get used to those feels and start noticing the vibes hangin out in the background. As for your side effects they vary depending on daily doses. I would dose very low and spaced out for a total of only 300mg a day unless I was feeling squirrely in which case 600mg. The more you dose daily, especially if dosing all at once, the more the side effects rack up. Its simply a matter of detoxxing and processing it out as fast as it builds up, which is complicated with self potentiation from constant redosing. Side effects on the lower end involve light mania, increased stamina and endurance, as well as slight nootropic and antidepressant effects. This generally makes one sociable and better at work. As the mania takes over one will be less inhibited and start dosing higher for pursue that "I feel like a god!" sensation. This in turn dissociates ones mental faculties and energy distribution programs that we forget our limitations. Imagine trying to shoot a high powered laser through a miniscule hole without damaging what lies around that space. The laser gets more powerful and less controlled. You start getting rebounds when the excess energy can't find a conduit. This results in garbled speech, uncoordinated movements, losing yourself in thought excessively, making culturally unacceptable actions in social situations, etc. The sleepiness you describe is withdrawal as well as energy consumption catching up with you. If you never noticed, sweating is also withdrawal based. I found redosing lightly before the sweaty point of no return would prolong Niagra Falls from relocating to my pores. All in all dxm is one hell of a complex drug that requires exceptional willpower and discipline to be able to ride without adverse reactions. I've made the decision to never use it recreationally or for microdosing purposes as it no longer serves any beneficial purpose for me. Meditation or light substance use(nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, thc) seem to work just fine. Looking back now I consider my excessive dxm abuse to be a form of mental self harm. I was cutting myself off to avoid connecting to myself and those around me. I respect Dexter though to this day. I wish you best of luck on your journeys fellow /dis/ciple. May blessings be upon your path.
>>
Eliza Fadgebune - Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:14:28 EST +tbJbocB No.373311 Reply
>>372902
So when I read stuff like this I completely dismissed it

Id recommend being careful with dxm.

I'm 27 now and I have liver failure.

I throw up everytime I wake up and I have basically no energy. My stomachs also absolutely fucked. Bleeding and shit

Saying something here was just a random thought cause I used to come here all the time back when yojimbo, that guaf dude, and curs were around

I mean it could be unrelated.

Just figured I'd say something as this was the only thing I fucked with

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.