Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Ketamine vs everything else

- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:13:46 EST Zo7HZu+s No.373159
File: 1600445626564.jpg -(61120B / 59.69KB, 321x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Ketamine vs everything else
Can someone who has done both ketamine and 2fdck, dck, etc explain what the difference is between k and it's analogues? Am I missing out only using 2fdck, especially regarding the therapeutic/antidepressant effects? 2fdck is very nice imd around 50 to 80mg but no hole is experienced. I've tried using massive doses imd like 180mgs last time and it just confused the fuck out of me, then again I had someone come over and kind of was a buzzkill but yeah. Am I missing out on real k? I have never "holed" on dissos, if I'm to understand that holing is where you see other dimensions and stuff. Taking lots of dck and 2fdck just seems to put me in this absolute mindfuck but no alternate universes or anything.
>>
Fanny Honeyford - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 08:44:54 EST iUIzS9OO No.373171 Reply
1600519494875.jpg -(101557B / 99.18KB, 840x560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've got a lot of experience with K and DCK, a little less with 2F. I'd say they're all worth trying. Take this with a grain of salt because everyone reacts differently and has different tastes.

K is shorter overall/quicker to come up and more "magical"/psychedelic than 2F in my opinion; at higher doses K is more sedating than 2F and will pretty much force you into a hole past a certain threshold. DCK to me feels like a more expansive, more serious, almost stoic K. It was never as visually thrilling as K but the hole felt a lot more introspective and the antidepressant effects seemed to last longer than K.

I still enjoy K a lot for recreational use at festivals, for comboing with psychs throughout a trip, or for a good hole, but the short duration/low potency/limited ROAs are big downsides for me. I like that I can bump it safely without dealing with scales, hence the first two reasons. It does seem to have a certain magic that I think is lacking in 2F and DCK. It's more forgiving than DCK and seems more recreational than either 2F or DCK, in the sense that a couple bumps feels kind of like a few beers - disinhibiting, euphoric, relaxed but with a subtle energy.

I find that with 2F and DCK I can keep taking more and I'll never be forcefully holed by them (well, DCK will put me down at a certain point but it's more of a blackout than a hole), but if I go lay down in a dark room with an eye mask and headphones I can get to pretty much the same place as regular K. K holes seem much more colorful and overtly visual for me, while DCK holes seem more intricate and physically larger, and 2F holes I find tend to be more prone to confusion although they're closer to K than DCK in my opinion. I think the key to holing effectively is light deprivation with the right music.

My gripe with holing on K is how much powder I need in my nose, especially the cut stuff that's been around me for a while now. I usually plug the other ones but K has never seemed to work as well that way for me. IM is far superior for K but for harm reduction purposes I can't really recommend injecting street K. Micron filters would be a must.
>>
Augustus Hunkinluck - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 08:59:24 EST Zo7HZu+s No.373172 Reply
>>373171
How much is it to hole on dck for you? I tried 100mg and it hit me like a brick wall but I don't think I could call it a hole exactly. Just bizarre and confusing streams of thoughts. I'm going to try some imd maybe that will help me get there. I wish I could get some K cause I feel like im missing out on the K hole.
>>
Reuben Shittingbury - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 03:20:40 EST Zo7HZu+s No.373181 Reply
>>373171
Fuck so I shot about 200mg Im after two smaller doses for an all or nothing effect. All I know is when I came to my mattress was bloodied, clumps of blood in hair like I was struck but nothing serious except my fucking tv got broken and my desk got utterly smashed. I was seeing a girl and she had started stalking me coming to my apartment and telling me to see what happens if I ignored her. Couldn't recall anything, just remember laying on the mattress being lost for words wondering what the fuck happened. Fuck I managed to put my bed back together but my tv is fucked. Is it possible that i did that myself? My gut tells me someone came in and fucked it up but i can't recall anything
>>
Shitting Gucklesudge - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 07:33:32 EST iUIzS9OO No.373187 Reply
1600688012760.png -(216757B / 211.68KB, 1280x1307) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>373172
With no tolerance, 50-60mg plugged with good technique (not too deep) got me there. That ROA is the only one that reliably holed me. I've heard good things about IM but I never got around to it. Music and darkness are essential, I find it more like ephenidine or DXM where you have to lay down and let go to get to the visionary parts, as opposed to ketamine putting you down like a tranquilized animal.

>>373181
That's totally possible that it was you, it's just less likely with the ketamine-family dissos than with chems like o-pce or the 3-meo's. Sometimes it happens if you overshoot your dose, or if you have some tolerance and don't take enough (tolerance to different effects can build at different rates, like being less tolerant to amnestic effects and more tolerant to sedative effects). Of course if someone else had done it you probably would've been unresponsive.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.