Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

2F boof

- Tue, 29 Sep 2020 22:45:07 EST Ry9e8Y9D No.373261
File: 1601433907673.jpg -(45714B / 44.64KB, 665x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 2F boof
Was thinking about boofing some 2FDCK. Good idea? What does ive been doing it the last couple of nights? I'm trying to get a more effective ROA. Never boofed before. Suggestions?

pic unrelated
>>
Licensed Boofologist - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 06:53:45 EST iUIzS9OO No.373288 Reply
1601722425404.jpg -(142960B / 139.61KB, 705x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>373261
It works really well. You want to use slightly warm water in one of those small 1ml oral syringes with a little lube/vaseline/cooking oil near the tip. You only need to stick it in a little over an inch, since you're targeting the area in the green circle. If you gently release it there (don't squirt the syringe), it's almost on par with IV. Squirting it deeper leads to slower absorption but it's still better than other non-needle ROAs. Leakage isn't a big issue either. If you get the right spot then it absorbs very rapidly, otherwise your unconsciously-controlled sphincter will hold it in. Clenching tends to make leakage worse, relax and let your anus do its job. Standing is actually better than lying prone but with rapid-onset dissos it might be safer to lie down.

I would start with 50% of your usual dose and see how it affects you. Redosing is easy enough and hits fast. Wait about a half hour and make sure you're not still coming up before taking more.
>>
Eliza Gacklefen - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 19:08:02 EST WtEEvFgu No.373290 Reply
>>373288
Thanks man. Everything you said aligns with what ive heard from others . my only concern is i heard it causes vasoconstriction. Is this reallly an issie/unsafe
>>
Licensed Boofologist - Sun, 04 Oct 2020 00:17:44 EST iUIzS9OO No.373292 Reply
>>373290
I haven't noticed that in my experience, but I'm sure it's nothing a little l-arginine, or preferably l-citrulline, could remedy.
>>
Samuel Blenderkadge - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 06:00:50 EST nkmJAYAA No.373342 Reply
>>373261

OP here. I think I have gotten some hemorrhoids from boofing recently. What should I do?
>>
William Femmerridge - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 07:26:24 EST oPw3vSYZ No.373343 Reply
>>373342
Analsol and enema clense. Might have irritated your ass boofing
>>
Cyril Wungerham - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:34:13 EST U2IoxNCt No.373351 Reply
>>373343
How long donyou think they may last? I did a boof last night and it was okay like it has been the last few times ive tries it. I went to redose like 2 hours later and noticed it as a hard spot. I obviously am going to not boof more at least not until it heals. I am young so I hope it wouldn't be that long not because I wanna boof 2f again its just something that concerns me a little. Could you explain the enema thing in further detail as in what do I need and how? Google was a little help but still kinda confused. Also, is it the 2f that caused it or the syringe itself? Im assuming i jabbed with the syringe in a wrong way. Never tried this roa before so theres a lot im not sure about. I just dont want to be causing hemmorrhoids all the time. =/

I appreciate the help
>>
David Mickleville - Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:59:46 EST iUIzS9OO No.373352 Reply
>>373351

That sounds like mechanical irritation from the syringe, more lubrication should keep that from happening again. If you're not very familiar with your hole it can be hard to get the angle right, and some syringes have imperfections that can scratch you if it's not lubed enough.

As for a hemorrhoid, sitting in a warm bath will help a lot, but it should go away quickly on its own as long as you don't irritate it more and you're staying hydrated. Avoid any creams with phenylephrine. It's a vasoconstrictor that alleviates swelling, but it'll slow healing because of the reduced blood flow to the area. Enemas will mess with your gut flora which could also impede healing.
>>
Reuben Bunhood - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 07:07:49 EST CNzlNL2U No.373364 Reply
>>373261
Dunno but there are 2 things I'd never do w drugs and those are injecting a needle and boofing. Imo that is far too junkie/homo but well.. its your body so do what you feel is right.
>>
Oliver Pillykuck - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:31:26 EST jxby/jB9 No.373366 Reply
>>373364
It's not homosexual to experiment with putting things up your butt.
>>
Jenny Cobbertot - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 16:56:55 EST iUIzS9OO No.373367 Reply
>>373362
No creams or anything really, I've been dealing with hemorrhoids (never from boofing oddly enough) on and off my whole life, and prep H always made them take longer to go heal. The best things I have found have been warm sitz baths, soluble fiber, not sitting on the toilet for too long, gentle wiping, and staying relaxed. Higher blood pressure and muscle tension from stress really slows down healing in that region. The way you described it it should be gone in a couple of days even without any kind of intervention.
>>
Rebecca Semblebury - Tue, 13 Oct 2020 19:00:27 EST Ry9e8Y9D No.373368 Reply
>>373364
to be fair, this IS a boofing thread.

as far as putting things in my ass, it's not enjoyable. I used to have to get suppossitories as a kid and it was not enjoyable. I do however know that putting a ml syringe won't make me gay as I know what the sensation of having something going inside my ass. I'm not going to lie, It does not feel good but I am not afraid of it turning me gay because I don't think you can "turn" gay. As for it being a junkie move, that's up for debate and I won't argue there. We are on a drugs message board. However, it may not necessarily be a better idea to destroy my sinuses with a shitload of 2FDCK if I'm going to do it at all. I think the numbness of the 2F caused me to poke my ass without realizing it. (no homo lol)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.