Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hærm Ræduction

- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 00:16:00 EST c8o0TW4d No.373472
File: 1603340160119.jpg -(1841882B / 1.76MB, 2448x3264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hærm Ræduction
Hey guys if I take DXM between 1st and 2nd plat every week for 7 weeks will it a.) Allow me to see past my brain into further knowledge and b.) Not kill me or cause lasting brain damage?

For reference I'm experienced with ketamine, salvia, MDMA, nitrous oxide, and LSD all in fairly high doses as well as DMT, mushrooms And DXM in moderate doses although my DXM experience is very limited

Also would it be better to take higher doses less often or do the every week thing for the purpose of integrating the awareness of the illusory nature of our reality to live a more fulfilling life and produce better music for frequently?

These are my questions
>>
Ebenezer Pebbleware - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 01:29:07 EST nPc22Eag No.373477 Reply
>>373472
from completely anecdotal evidence, I would say if you can keep it to less than a bottle (350mg) a week, that's not too bad. Though I'd say no more than half a bottle a week is probably going to yield better results in the long term.

as far as taking high doses less often.... it kind of depends what your definition of high dose and often are. I would consider anything above a bottle for someone with zero-minimal disso tolerance and not weighing more than 160lbs. to be a high dose (ignore the people who say they drink a bottle every morning, they are obvious outliers). If you can take like 300-500mg every 1 or 2 months, I can't imagine there being too many physical ramifications to worry about
>>
Rebecca Gankinstadge - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 02:40:16 EST c8o0TW4d No.373481 Reply
>>373477
By a high dose I mean 3rd plat. Is it even worth it? I've already had a k holes, salvia breakthroughs, LSD breakthroughs (like DMT but for up to 24 hours), and DMT as well. Would 3rd plat DXM show me anything I haven't seen before and would it be worth the recovery? It's starting to look like I might just have to do it but I like to get anecdotal information first
>>
Ebenezer Pebbleware - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 03:08:01 EST nPc22Eag No.373483 Reply
>>373481
>Would 3rd plat DXM show me anything I haven't seen before and would it be worth the recovery?

That's actually a really good question given your history with other substances. I was the opposite, DXM is what launched me to try other things because it was crazy revolutionary for me. That being said, if you are familiar with k holes and acid trips, it's probably not going to be as life changing. Just like how if you were to take acid or k hole again, you could definitely still have a really great time, but it might be overhyped in your opinion if you're going into it thinking it's like the undisputed king of drugs. Now that being said, I think dxm is definitely worth fiddling around with, because it lasts quite a bit longer than ketamine, and its just kind of different. I would definitely recommend it if not for the CEV's and ear candy. DXM gives some quality CEV imagery, but no other drug makes music come alive quite like DXM in my experience.

I would say it's definitely worth going to the 3rd plateau, but keep in mind it's pretty objective between certain plateuas. psychonaut lists 3P as 7.5 - 15 mg/kg, but for me, I only need like 4-7.5mg/kg. Anything after 7.5 ish just kind of puts me in a stupor with a lot less recreational/therapeutic value.

Also I know a lot of people like to just chug their whole dose in one go, but that's more what I would recommend for doing a shorter drug like ketamine, not dxm. Try taking your desired dosage, add another 10-20% on top of that, and then take THAT dose over the period of a couple hours. It gives a really smooth come up, its so much easier on your stomach, and you'll be able to completely enjoy all of the positive effects without the negative aspects. If you can find your sweet spot between staggering the dose, or maybe drinking some white-grapefruit-juice, a 3rd Plateau is definitely fun, but there is still so much value in smaller doses as well.
>>
Polly Blommlewill - Thu, 22 Oct 2020 21:22:11 EST WZZBSLrL No.373492 Reply
>>373472 If youve done k in high doses you can likely handle 3rd plateau doses and id recommend trying all the plats except for 4th unless you like being anaestitized and weekly dxm use isnt likely to harm you.
>>
Hannah Dengerbodge - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:19:32 EST c8o0TW4d No.373524 Reply
>>373493
Interesting, for some reason I thought 4th plat was like a myth and 3rd plat was the k hole equivalent. Just shows how inexperienced I am lol (OP here btw). My shipment came in today and I'm about 150mg deep right now but probably gonna go deeper
>>
Hannah Dengerbodge - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 14:52:55 EST c8o0TW4d No.373525 Reply
>>373524
Up to 250 now? Something like that. I think I'm pretty sensitive to this stuff since I started seeing entities last time I took it, and that was about half of what I just took... (combined w kratom and hash lol) Gonna see how this goes
>>
Hannah Dengerbodge - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:38:36 EST c8o0TW4d No.373527 Reply
>>373525
And here they are lol guess I'll see you guys in a couple hundred million years Idk why I'm such a lightweight but I'm not complaining, might have something to do with the DMT I smoked a weekor two ago
>>
Hannah Dengerbodge - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 17:04:23 EST c8o0TW4d No.373529 Reply
>>373472
This is the highest I've been in probably yearsrr will I die if I do pushups
>>
William Dremmlehon - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 20:20:41 EST c8o0TW4d No.373532 Reply
Ok I'm back what was the point of this thread again
>>
Lydia Blankinbury - Fri, 23 Oct 2020 20:52:23 EST 8JL+zz/y No.373535 Reply
Oh yeah harm reduction. Do you guys think DXM isn't completely weight dependent and there are ways to access third plateau at doses way lower than 500mg? Or was this the "transitory plateau" (read that on the internet somewhere) what with the lights how's and entities and whatnot? Does my previous experience with out of body states And meditation make me more susceptible to extraterrestrial states? Would this make higher doses more dangerous than they would be more someone more hardheaded?

Thanks
>>
Jenny Becklestire - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:22:03 EST Ot9NYa9c No.373549 Reply
I think dissociatives are quite limited in what they can show you. Psychedelics are not.
>>
Ian Sommerhog - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 19:28:19 EST eRdIIg+v No.373550 Reply
>>373549
dissos show me my situation from an ooutside looking in perspective, if i do them that once in a long time from not doing them its a real ok now i understand what i have to do sort of thing
>>
Betsy Gemblestin - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 21:01:51 EST d5bIDpYW No.373551 Reply
>>373472
If you wait a whole week between each trip, you shouldn't experience any lasting effects that aren't purely psychological or psychosomatic. The only real concern, which isn't really much of one, is the increased cardiovascular strain. DXM doesn't cause bladder damage like ket does. The only other potential for concern is the fact that it is a fairly potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor. So long as you don't take it more than 2 or at most 3 times a week, you shouldn't really experience any of the withdrawal characteristic of SSRIs abd SNRIs.

Even if you took it twice a week, you probably wouldn't experience anything more than a slight bit of brain fog, lack of energy and motivation, and rebound depression from withdrawal. If you stick to only taking it once a week, you shouldn't notice any withdrawal symptoms at all.
>>
Ennui - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 23:03:34 EST +y6s9iD0 No.373552 Reply
>>373549

I think that like, depends on the user man. Also research says otherwise. Both /psy/ and /dis/ are on a pretty level playing field when it comes to healing abilities and mind expansion. So maybe for you /psy/ works better, but for others like me /psy/ is great and all but boring after a while. The true depth comes from continuing use of /dis/. I mean my insurance company pays doctors to K hole me when my depression gets bad. /psy/ had no effect on my depression. I am bias towards /dis/, and you may be bias towards /psy/ working better.

But that does not mean we tell new users wrong blanket statements like you did based solely on our own anecdotal experience. Shame on you
>>
Betsy Gemblestin - Sat, 24 Oct 2020 23:59:22 EST d5bIDpYW No.373554 Reply
>>373549
>>373552
Yeah, personally dissociatives have shown me just as much as psychedelics, and honestly feel like they've shown me more. I've tripped countless times on both, including combinations. It should've been obvious that that the claim he was making was subjective as soon as he started writing it out.
>>
Fanny Gammerson - Sun, 25 Oct 2020 03:18:55 EST c8o0TW4d No.373558 Reply
I feel like psychedelic hyperspace is to a video game what DXM is to cheat codes
>>
Hugh Duckham - Mon, 26 Oct 2020 08:37:41 EST nPc22Eag No.373572 Reply
>>373535
Yea I think a lot of people take waaaay too much dxm, or their tolerance is just way to fucking high. You shouldn't need to drink more than a bottle to have a stellar time
>>
William Guppermuck - Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:39:54 EST gdi9nMJT No.373600 Reply
>>373554
I took 5 tabs of LSD and ketamine last night, i've mixed them before but this time I had the most insane concept of time and it definately felt like I was in another dimension, I could see like waht happened after me by just looking, it was the weirdest thing I can hardly describe it other than kind of like seeing a warped timeline like behind and when I turned my head how the dimension just shifted, eventually the entire room was gone and broke into some insane psychedelic like nervous system.

Gotta sort of limit the ketamine though I think, just take bumps as you go, but this time I did a massive line and had lots of LSD so it was quite intense I have to say.
>>
Barnaby Funderridge - Wed, 03 Feb 2021 22:19:00 EST wVC7508A No.374317 Reply
1612408740179.jpg -(19938B / 19.47KB, 474x266) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You should take between a 1st and 2nd plat dose every 4 hours, forever.
>>
Eliza Clicklehat - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:32:08 EST ZkI9t+FZ No.375603 Reply
OP here there were no negative side effects lol, I don't remember if it was before or after this thread but had total reality destruction at one point, the rest of it was pretty chill. Was also smoking salvia, doing nitrous and cannabis and Kratom and other stuff in between dex peaks. Strangely enough it's all been very helpful with learning and making decisions.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Eliza Clicklehat - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 15:46:31 EST ZkI9t+FZ No.375604 Reply
>>373600
Gotta love the ol astral plane, as I've gotten older I've started to view the entities and whatnot as internal shadow archetypes (technically almost everything we perceive is, reflections of the mind and whatnot) but I can definitely relate to the sensation of being in another dimension lol

>>374317
I could conceivably do that with nitrous and/or salvia rotating between them to prevent tolerance but I have a short attention span with drugs and I've already spent weeks of IRL time fused with the screaming void (since I was born, at least) so right now I'm more concerned with translating what I've already experienced into music. When I'm old and decaying I will 100% try this with DXM tho
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.