Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

3-HO-PCP

- Sun, 09 May 2021 19:49:31 EST I5mgdILw No.375146
File: 1620604171812.jpg -(54317B / 53.04KB, 960x477) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3-HO-PCP
Gonna be trying 3-HO-PCP pretty soon. I have a lot of dissociative experiences under my belt (250+ DXM trips, a couple hundred pounds of nitrous, multiple 200+MG k-holes, and combining DXM+N2O and K+N2O) but I've never tried anything in the PCP family. I'm very well-researched on the subject but want to make sure I'm fully aware of all of the effects and risks.

How does the stimulating/manic aspect come into play? I became manic from abusing DXM daily for 3 months back in 2014, though I was young and scrawny back then and wasn't much of a threat to anyone. I know PCP is often exaggerated in horror stories, but what are the chances that someone with stable mental health and experience regarding dissociatives could end up engaging in violent/erratic behavior from PCP?

Also curious how the opioid effect plays into it. I'm very cautious around opioids as they've destroyed several of my friends and family members' lives. Would a sub-15mg dose of 3-HO-PCP be dangerous as far as it's opioid effects? Especially compared to DXM's morphinan properties, as I abused DXM heavily but never experienced opioid withdrawal symptoms. I'm very curious to try 3-HO-PCP, as dissociatives are my favorite substances but I want something more intense and profound than DXM, K, or nitrous. I just want to see what others have to say about it.
>>
penisfart69 - Sat, 15 May 2021 00:39:53 EST oIGO8iJF No.375181 Reply
>>375146
Made a volumetric liquid solution and have been slowly dosing myself in 1-2mg increments. Very warm and fuzzy feeling, almost entactogenic while still being quite dissociative. Will write up a trip report soon
>>
Shitting Pittman - Tue, 25 May 2021 01:39:00 EST emQ0p2o5 No.375230 Reply
It will sneak up on you and powerfuck you with the raw force of one thousand psychotic suns. I am/was as experienced as you and absolutely ruined my life with a 1g bag of 3-MeO-PCP. Got kicked out of my house, lost my cat, tried to drive into Canada with a felony quantity of LSD, got arrested, ended up in the psych ward for months. Absolute fucking nightmare experience. Be careful bro
>>
Shitting Pittman - Tue, 25 May 2021 01:41:53 EST emQ0p2o5 No.375231 Reply
you think you're sober so you take more but you're incredibly twisted in a VERY SUBTLE way that's hard to describe, and it builds up in your system and sticks around for weeks. you'll be fine until you're not. don't fuck with X-PcX chemicals
>>
penisfart69 - Wed, 02 Jun 2021 18:13:51 EST I5mgdILw No.375267 Reply
>>375231
I've done 3-HO-PCP about 5 times since making this post and every time has been a magical experience that has left me no ill effects afterwards. Nobody ever even notices I'm on anything unless I tell them, and I haven't pissed anyone off or made any regrettable decisions while on this shit. I never exceed 10mg in a single dose and never exceed 20mg in a night of partying. An accurate scale and volumetric liquid dosing is so important.
>>
penisfart69 - Wed, 02 Jun 2021 18:15:21 EST I5mgdILw No.375268 Reply
Also, 8mg of 3-HO-PCP + a nitrous tank? Godlike. Probably the most euphoric dissociative experience ever
>>
James Hindleham - Wed, 02 Jun 2021 23:24:55 EST MYA7SC5S No.375273 Reply
>a couple hundred pounds of nitrous

lmao i never thought to measure it this way, each charger is what 8 grams? that's 400g a box jesus christ i've probably done literally a ton, there was a period where i did like a few boxes a week at least for half a year or so
>>
DTMO - Mon, 21 Jun 2021 04:43:57 EST 1OYCh+Br No.375397 Reply
>>375146
I haven't seen anything too conclusive about 3-HO-PCP having opioid affinity and a few things suggesting it doesn't.

You didn't experience opioid withdrawal from DXM because DXM has no significant mu opi receptor affinity.
>>
Cyril Clerrylock - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:59:36 EST jLxMmgbs No.375404 Reply
>>375146
How much is to much with this substance? I've been doing it every few days with no I'll effects but I've heard horror stories.
>>
Phineas Gunkinsot - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 03:11:31 EST Qq1uBowY No.375547 Reply
>>375404
Compared to say, 3-meo-pcp it's actually not too bad.

3-ho-pcp is super forgiving; it's not super manic and feels like it has an opiate warmth compared to traditional disso warmth. That being said, dose is everything, so if you're not feeling too strung out from your use now, the physical rebound really won't be that bad. I've definitely learned to appreciate the subtle signs from drugs that tell me I need to slow my use down. If you're not being a reckless degenerate, then realistically the worst you should expect is to have some light mental fog for a few days
>>
Shit Soblingched - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 22:52:45 EST qy8QFZfW No.375590 Reply
1628650365378.jpg -(2405215B / 2.29MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375146
aside from full on K-hole, 3ho is my favorite drug on the market now that MXE is extinct. it's just so cozy and warm and functional in low doses or good to get truly smacked on high doses.

3ho is wonderful in combos with other dissos too and weed. i dont get the mania aspect, infact 3ho has more of a downer effect on me than a stimulating one. i have an easy time getting to sleep with it also, though i seem to be out of the norm on this.

it's also INSANELY fucking cost efficient for a disso, like orders of fucking magnitude cheaper than a K habit, but sadly i get drug tested right now so i can't indulge in 3hopcp for a while which makes me very sad, and hurting the shit outta my wallet buying K.

i'm about to split 10g for 280$ with my friend so i have a 5g stash for the future incase this one goes extinct like MXE.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.