Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

can you mix soma (carisoprodol) with dxm?

- Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:13:59 EST BpLPe8Kt No.375481
File: 1626318839354.jpg -(212415B / 207.44KB, 873x873) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. can you mix soma (carisoprodol) with dxm?
I got a bottle of soma and I'm wondering what I can do with it. I've tried a couple on their own and it was a'ight.

Is it stupid to mix with dxm? I know that you gotta be smart when combining anything with it but I have had some spectacular times mixing dxm with stuff.
Mushrooms, LSD, and weed are all stellar with dex. Even gabapentin was a really neat experience in concert with dxm.

Anyway, will I die if I take soma and Dex?
>>
Shitting Sirringforth - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 06:47:30 EST rb5FEocB No.375482 Reply
1626346050884.jpg -(12578B / 12.28KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
i wouldnt. mixing carisoprodol with anything is not a bad idea its just you would need to be pretty fucking careful as mixing it with anything can bring out CND much quicker and easier. tread carefully if you plan on it.
>>
Dextrolord - Thu, 15 Jul 2021 08:24:19 EST PqiYdraZ No.375484 Reply
1626351859844.jpg -(59922B / 58.52KB, 710x703) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375481
Hmmmmmmmmm i think you will be fine, but soma is a heavy med compared to flexeril or other muscle relaxers, so do some research first is my suggestion.

I absolutely loooooove dxm, but it is a rather harsh chemical in my opinion. I found it to be the best with a cocktail of other various downers for before, during, and after the trip(help make the best of the next day where I'm still too faced up to go out in public, but I'm not leaving my body and visiting the dextroverse either)

My favorite way to do dxm is this; I would start with a small dose of medium lasting benzos(usually kpin or LZpam) to help with the blood pressure spike, nausea, and general discomfort during the come up.(be careful, too much and you'll black out and shit urself and terrify anyone else u live with at worst or just not remember ur trip at best) and some gabapentin to help enhance the visuals and general comfyness of the upper plateaus I normally visited (idk y but gabs and dex just mix soo well together) and finally also a small to mild dose of muscle relaxers(usually cyclobenzaprine cuz thats what I could get) to help me lay still and slip out of my body a little easier, and it makes the trip a bit more co,fy and potentiates just bout everything. Oh and some pot cuz I love weed and do it with everything lol

During the comeup I will usually not even have to purge if I have the right prep cocktail, or always get hella sick if I don't.... and I like to smoke some more weed right before the peak cuz it helps the dextroverse become a tad more colorful and euphoric, and helps bring out the flanging and xray vision I enjoy,

Here is also where I would add any psychedelics or other trips into the equation if I am feeling ballsy ha I love mixing with acid to get a lsdxm trip, but I wouldn't recommend it for beginners or if ur going for an easier experience..

After the main part of the trip ends (once I am unable to slip out of my body with ease) I prefer to have a small dose of everything I took to start it off(keeps the good background feels going) and a light (usually mid second plat or around 5 or 6 mg/kg dose) of dxm cuz it feels good and I'm already gonna be fucked up all day anyways. And the cherry on top would be some opiates/opioids cuz dissociatives (especially dxm and k ime) will potentially opiates in just the best way possible. A good dose of oxycodone or morphine the next morning will feel better than any nod you've ever had with just opiates/opioids before, I promise (I used to have dilaudid and opanas and omg nothing will ever compare to a shot of dilly during the dex afterglow.... it kinda ruined regular nods for me a little.....) since I don't have access to percs and morphines anymore I usually will settle for a case of course light the next day. Its unpleasant drinking during the main disso trip but during the afterglow it can really hit the spot. Plus its a good way to pass the day and will give ur body some much needed carbs and calories.

Well, that is the method to my madness... tread carefully. I know mixing a lot of that stuff is considered dangerous and I have developed a tolerance to all of those substances or I wouldn't be using them in such heavy doses.... be safe and listen to your body.

Happy tripping fellow dissonauts
>>
Charlotte Sannerhork - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 05:53:19 EST uzJ12ht9 No.375508 Reply
1626774799989.jpg -(232880B / 227.42KB, 720x1111) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375481
You can mix dxm with anything that doesnt already give you significantly higher serotonin levels. (SSRI's for sure, mdma? I think?) Look at psychonauts wiki. They have a general guide for mixing risks for pretty much every drug.
Psychonauts aside, though: I can tell you with confidence that the only concern (I have) with dxm mixing, is the risk of serotonin toxicity. Beyond that, people with heart conditions might want to stay way from mixing it with stronger uppers, etc. I have high blood pressure, myself. So I try to be mindful if I've, for some reason, not been taking my blood pressure meds.
I stopped my ssri cold, though. I tried one, got to a dose that seemed appropriate, and soon realized that I absolutely could not keep it, and maintain doing my usual dxm doses. Turns out Serotonin Syndrome is a real thing.
But yeah. Look at psychonauts, because I've been surprised seeing which drugs fuck with the serotonin like that. If a drug says specifically that it's dangerous to use with an ssri, I would be cautious of taking it with a higher dxm dose; and I would be extra cautious if I was still actively taking an ssri.
Good luck, Buster Brown.
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:52:40 EST o4q9RlY6 No.375513 Reply
1626803560019.png -(873580B / 853.11KB, 720x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375512
Yeah but if you know your chems and your body, dxm is an incredible potentiator for lots of things, especially opiates. And some benzos with a dex trip really smooth out the jagged edges of the come up.

But ya, stay safe people
>>
Basil Gezzlesut - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 14:53:31 EST rb5FEocB No.375514 Reply
>>375513
>And some benzos with a dex trip really smooth out the jagged edges of the come up.
I have become a real liker of kava root powder and its great as it has a particular euphoria that most benzos don't have. too bad its high is short but the effect is rapid and soothing. goes great with nearly all drugs and is pretty safe except if you take apap or drink alcohol. also an maob inhibitor so if you drink some before taking phenethylamine you would get a pretty strong and moderately euphoric but powerful rush
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 15:31:45 EST SQixL/R4 No.375525 Reply
1626895905050.gif -(1516986B / 1.45MB, 292x493) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375514
Is Kava really an MAOI??
I'm gonna have to look into this more, but it may be my new ingredient in my pharmahuasca;D
>>
Juganjae - Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:14:30 EST rb5FEocB No.375529 Reply
>>375525
Woah now, i meant it is a MAO B inhibitor. It wont inhibit DMT but it inhibits phenethylamine. try it with peyote instead lol
>>
Martin Blatherforth - Mon, 02 Aug 2021 08:50:57 EST ZkI9t+FZ No.375581 Reply
>>375579
That's a good way to get serotonin syndrome but most people that enjoy MDMA or DXM end up getting serotonin syndrome a few times anyway. That being said it might kill you.
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.