Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Robotripping with people

- Sun, 01 Aug 2021 16:27:57 EST 0XLr8Hyp No.375576
File: 1627849677415.png -(88724B / 86.64KB, 233x469) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Robotripping with people
Never robotripped before. Is robotripping better to do alone or with other people in a chill environment?
>>
Cornelius Hettinghag - Sun, 01 Aug 2021 19:30:52 EST 5NzVYWSR No.375577 Reply
>>375576
alone, 100%. the best way to do it is to put some music on, lay down, close your eyes and just let yourself get carried away. having to interact with people on dxm who arent also on dxm is super uncomfy, at least IMO. maybe a 1st plat would be nice with people.
>>
Charlotte Chozzlemuck - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 07:11:34 EST bdwi3QgS No.375584 Reply
robo tripping alone is weird and i've only done it once. it is also really stupid to do, you should just drink alcohol or smoke weed.
>>
Angus Trotwell - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:30:10 EST QB5s9/y3 No.375585 Reply
1628613010199.gif -(23899B / 23.34KB, 80x80) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375584
Weird take, I'm curious what your reasoning is? Because that's literally the opposite of the common advice for any sort of dissociative/out of body experience, you wouldn't try an astral project at a dinner/house party for instance, as its an internal thing. Alcohol is also classically a very social drug, why it would be what you recommend to do alone is absolutely puzzling. Maybe it's an opposite day gag I'm not privy to.

DXM tends to make people nauseaous and physically uncomfortable, particularly on the come-up, and in my experience even having one close friend there can exacerbate this and cause premature vomiting (not necessary or ideal). But the discomfort quickly fades as the experience sets in and you're taken further and further from your body. As the first post says, the allure for almost everyone who uses it (or dissociative in general, by their nature) is being able to go on an internal journey. You want a comfortable, quiet, dark place to lie down, with plenty of music at the ready (some people like playlists, I tend to enjoy whole albums on DXM, Boards of Canada and Tycho are great in my experience).

If you like weed, definitely have a couple bowls packed before hand, because its very difficult to attend to the outside world, especially small motor movements or socializing (again, incredibly puzzling why someone would want to be around people when actually on a DXM trip, maybe just a little high, but actually tripping? Hell to the no). Your walking will be very funny and strange, commonly called robo-walking, along with double-vision and slurred speech, trying to talk to people would be awkward at best (again, if you're actually tripping) and a nightmare at worst. It's the type of thing you plan a night out for, make sure everythings taken care of, and then blast off. Best of luck, OP.
>>
Nicholas Chepperpit - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 13:39:57 EST 4vFDeNmA No.375586 Reply
>>375585
It's funnier when you're with other people and do weird stuff together. I don't see it as being spiritual or whatever you're saying. It's not worth how bad it is for your body.
>>
Wesley Chozzlelock - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 16:54:42 EST UqUnKOPs No.375587 Reply
1628628882355.jpg -(17905B / 17.49KB, 510x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375586
In what way exactly is pure DXM/freebase DXM (not HBr, and not cough syrup with non-active ingredients) bad for your body? Of course anything done in excess is bad for the body, that's a given, but apart from that, would you like to point me to a study or some other scientific literature showing conclusively that DXM itself in moderate recreational doses (higher dose than cough suppressant but less than full anesthetic) is bad for the human body? The closest I've heard is the 'Olney's Lesions Mice' stuff that was later found to be inconclusive at best. Just sounds like an unfounded hunch. In my experience, it's about as bad for you as pure MDMA, and similar guidelines should be followed (month in between experiences at minimum, stay hydrated, get good sleep after etc)

Also... Really curious about your logic here, because I'm still not following at all. Okay, let's say DXM itself is somehow inherently unhealthy. So then, something bad for your body is worth it if it's to do funny/weird stuff in a social setting, as opposed to doing it for some other reason, an internal experience or mental-health reason for example, then in that case it's not worth it? Why would that be? I mean, fair enough if you don't see the value in internal experiences, or see social experiences as more valuable, but I don't see the logic beyond your personal introvert/extrovert leaning. To clarify, I'm not saying it's spiritual, as I don't think anything inherently is, but dissociatives by definition reduce the input from your senses, allowing for heightened internal awareness, not unlike a sensory deprivation tank. Maybe you'd like to hang out in a sensory deprivation tank with a few homies, so you can do "funny and weird stuff" together, but I don't see how a dissociative as demanding as DXM would benefit that.
>>
Archie Bunbanks - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 19:07:55 EST pLS/LsFR No.375588 Reply
>>375586
>>375587
Yea dudes right it ain't really straining on your body or damaging it in any long term way at least for me
I have taken this stuff in the pound range over the course of years.
I am retired from DXM as it does not offer me anything worth while.
It does more damage psychologically and messing up your brain chemistry that I can attest for even though even that is overestimated.
I have no physical damage what so ever from it. First dose of DXM was around 2014 last one was like 2020.
>>
Polly Gimmersack - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 23:53:36 EST fMtFg6PO No.375594 Reply
>>375587
it just IS

now give up, you loose. the shit is like really gross for you
>>375588

as a matter of fact these are just fucking DEMONS to say dxm isn't bad for your body
>>
Betsy Sarryham - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:09:14 EST v96LyMhp No.375607 Reply
>>375594
if you're gonna start using caps lock and insisting on things without anything to back it up, at least you could not type like an 18yo senior while you do it.

straight up drinking cough syrup? probs bad for you whether it's codeine or DXM containing syrup, gonna have extra gunk in it that's not good for you. DXM in pure powder form or robotabs/freebase? not the same thing, and I get the feeling you're missing that completely.
>>
Polly Gimmersack - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:29:35 EST fMtFg6PO No.375608 Reply
>>375607
no you could be right and I'm willing to admit that

I've only ingested dxm through drinking syrup, but it has made my punishment a lot stronger and my orgasms weaker. whatever is doing that has obviously damaged my body irreversibly, and the problems with my body started almost immediately

very evil drug
>>
Betsy Sarryham - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:51:02 EST v96LyMhp No.375609 Reply
>>375608
your... punishment? is that auto correct or are you not a native english speaker? I've experienced and heard others say orgasming is much more difficult and less satisfying while actually high on DXM, but I've never heard anything about it lasting longer than the after glow, just the duration of the high. That effect also happens with other drugs like opiods, it's just the receptors it affects in the brain interfere with it, it's not a physical damage thing. the day after is actually a favorite of my gf's because I last longer but I still cum just as hard.

I'd be careful calling things you don't understand/know little about, "evil", cause you're starting to sound like a 1980's suburban mom who's calling their teen child's music "devil worship". like I said, never heard someone else experiencing this as a permanent side effect, there's probably something else going on.
>>
Polly Gimmersack - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 19:09:08 EST fMtFg6PO No.375610 Reply
>>375609
yeah it was autocorrect for penis

like I said dude. body damage after first time use and like a sorta degrading paradigme shift, it also gave me a higher threshold to pain

dude, your evil, stop it. this drug is a monster
>>
Charles Ponderfield - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:48:09 EST v96LyMhp No.375618 Reply
1628779689176.jpg -(71897B / 70.21KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375610
I heard you man, but put DXM aside for a second, do you realize you have no real evidence that what happened to you was actually physical damage, and not psychological/psychosomatic? Pain tolerance for instance is not primarily controlled by your body, but by your mind, neither is orgasm strength for that matter. you sound very ignorant to biology in general to be making these kind of assumptions. sounds to me like you jumped in headfirst without respect and got bit, same thing can happen with psychedelics, even to people who are experienced with them can have a difficult experience that they can't handle and it can also ultimately have physical effects. happened to my girlfriend on 2 grams of shrooms, seemed to exacerbate her heart condition for a time, but I'm not jumping around calling shrooms evil like a goober. Any intense experience mishandled can leave its mark.

honestly, I'm not interested in arguing for or against DXM, what I'm saying to you is general advice for life, you're jumping to conclusions really fast. If DXM ain't for you, it ain't for you and fair enough, but you sound pretty young, and if you jump to conclusions without cross-checking it with other peoples experience/information, you're in for a really rough time. you're the first I'm hearing of these effects coming from DXM, and Occam's Razor is an important thing to keep in mind, google it if you're not familiar. If no one else is getting these side-effects but you, then chances are, something is going on you're not catching.

it sounds like you're pretty convinced you know exactly what happened and why, and like I said, I'm not really interested in convincing you otherwise. All I'm saying is you gotta practice good mental hygiene, and for God's sake man, research the shit you're putting in your body, preferably BEFORE you take it, might spare us your projections of evil and demons. All that said, I wish you luck, if you're as young as you're coming off, take care of yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
Fucking Brucklewad - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 17:53:19 EST 6hfEJrEv No.375620 Reply
>>375584

If I were to take DXM with other people it would have to be really close friends. Definitely have the absolute best experiences alone in a location devoid of any possibility of somebody coming across me.

Like, in an empty house with most of the lights turned off, laying on the floor in a big, open room. That's enlightening.
>>
Shitting Drasslechare - Thu, 12 Aug 2021 19:35:07 EST dV1S2Gfx No.375622 Reply
>>375618
okay well for me I think the stuff is disgusting, but it does have some good effects after you get used to it. other than that I guess I don't really know if it has negative effects on the body, since I'm only speaking from my own experience

you've humbled me, charles, but I still have to say I have a distaste for it especially since it's primarily a back up drug for me that I only take when I can't find anything else. the robitussin syrup sure taste foul though
>>
Ebenezer Fanfuck - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:31:29 EST 9TSrkPeG No.375623 Reply
1628879489775.jpg -(113955B / 111.28KB, 276x443) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375621
isn't is? dude is so cute compared to how dark his stuff gets. now I gotta relisten to music for earthworms
>>375622
tbh I'm not doubting at all that your experience is real and valid. my first introduction to DXM at age 16 was 4 ounces of long acting cough that I downed because I wanted to do psychedelics and didn't have any way to get them, and my experience was damn near exactly the same as what you're describing, down to the fucking about with a friend, and it being a last resort after not having any weed.

thing is though, a couple handfuls of years later, I have a completely different relationship to it (not least because I can get really any psy or dis I want, so no necessity for it specifically anymore), but, and I know this is hard to believe, the actual effects are night and day different to what I experienced back then when it was a groddy back up drug. From the toxified feeling, to the vomiting (now it's diahrea, but whatever, psychedelics all have one or the other IME), to the feeling of my thoughts being jumbled and head being cloudy, are completely gone. Even the week long feeling of depression and disconnectedness after a trip I got back then is nowhere to be found, and that was some of the most profound depression of my teen years, just as real as I'm sure the effects you're currently experiencing are.

now, this could be due to a lot of things, and no doubt there's multiple reasons at play here, but the one I think is most relevant to you is what's talked about a lot in psychedelics but is just as important in dissociates (maybe all drugs, to some extent). Set and Setting

I cannot stress this enough. why you're taking the drug you're taking, with what intention, what mindSet you have going into it, is going to be, sooner or later (sooner in the case of these kinds of drugs) amplified and reflected back at you for the duration, maybe even after the drug is gone. My first times using it (abusing it, really) as a trashy last resort to numb myself because I felt out of control and lost in my own life. and, not surprisingly, all in all, it made me feel like I had basically been huffing gasoline all night by the end of it. besides the massive flooding of whatever gnarly crap was in the syrup along with the mandatory sorbitol and sugar out the ass, the mental felt wrong to me, it felt like I was hurting myself, because I was, on multiple levels. this isn't specific to DXM really, I think weed and alcohol can make you feel this way too, but DXM is similar to psychedelics in the way it can show you how you're fucking up, especially if you're abusing it, in a way that's much less forgiving than weed or booze.

still though, I'm not recommending you do it again or something, personally, I'd trust my gut in that whatever intelligence is in me is clearly telling me that I'm fucking up right now. my pretty much only point this whole time, is to ask you to question why exactly that is happening (rather than jump to blame and accusations), because evil isn't in any drug, it's in the intention and use/abuse of the drug. if you're using robitussin as a replacement for when you don't have weed or alcohol, and it tells you to fuck right off, then chances are, you're harming yourself with weed and alcohol much more than you're realizing as well, DXM is just kicking back harder because it's more demanding and less forgiving than either. don't be fooled by how readily available it is, just like shrooms, them being the most accessible in their categories doesn't diminish their ability to destroy you in so many different ways.

to be fair, that's only from my pov and from my experience, so I could totally be off base and your life is crispy sweet and you only drink booze and smoke weed for a cherry on top after a meaningful and fulfilling day, except for this horrible demon DXM that's sent you spiraling down. that said, if you're absolutely anything at all like me, you have plenty of your own problems to begin with, among them might be abusing substances for the wrong reasons. and, on top of that, if after your bad experience with DXM, you're continuing to abuse weed and alcohol, I wouldn't be surprised at all if that's in large part why your mental and/or physical well-being is continuing to decline, well after the DXM is long gone. psychedelics means "mind revealing" for a reason. sometimes, the most negative or upsetting experiences we have on drugs are the biggest gifts, because they reveal things to us that we wouldn't otherwise be able to, or want to see.
>>
Jack Drittingham - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 18:45:52 EST lvMq3CzS No.375624 Reply
i wonder if I can kick this shit, or maybe buy some dxm powder
>>
Ian Worthingham - Fri, 13 Aug 2021 21:11:54 EST JAVIPXDN No.375625 Reply
>>375624
Ive quit fir now because this shit is a slow death. I dont like feeling dumber than i really am. Also probably perma tolly to anything below 120mg now. Dxm deserved the respect imho.
>>
Graham Grimville - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:27:59 EST fGkRNznm No.375637 Reply
>>375624
robotabs are great if dosed properly and don't have the bromide poisoning potential. but the ease of dosing is really a curse if you already struggle to follow at minimum week per plat.
>>375624
i respect Dxm because it feels like an upfront cost situation, much like mushrooms. at least for me, they're both super difficult and uncomfortable on first ingestion, but then are beautiful afterwards. acid for me is the opposite, super fun and euphoric, but then i feel strung out and irritable afterwards. makes it feel like an honest drug in that sense, pay up front and then strap in for the ride.
>>
Rebecca Hallyhirk - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:00:11 EST pLS/LsFR No.375638 Reply
>>375637
after years of taking humongous amounts of DXM Hbr pills I still had perfect results after a blood test. Just slightly increased liver enzymes that result from alcohol consumption.
You can't get bromine poising from Hbr anyway
>>
Graham Grimville - Mon, 16 Aug 2021 12:53:51 EST fGkRNznm No.375639 Reply
1629132831100.jpg -(4614B / 4.51KB, 96x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375638
like anything it's not going to affect everyone, although the anecdote is appreciated.

how do you know it's not possible btw? I'm curious what your hypothesis is based on.
>>
Frederick Clallygold - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 10:25:10 EST pLS/LsFR No.375643 Reply
>>375639
Because the Bromide Ion is bound to a salt and gets flushed out with your piss pretty fast as it is not lipophil.
To make it more clear take Chlorine which is a very toxic substance. As soon as it is bound to something like NaCl the properties change completely and you get table salt. I hope you get what I was saying.
>>
Nigel Massleworth - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 12:25:48 EST aB6e+tDO No.375646 Reply
1629217548607.jpg -(13464B / 13.15KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375643
I have to admit, I'm not familiar enough with chemistry to fully understand or dispute what you said (partly why I'm curious). You could be right, but at least your second sentence/statement could possibly be drawing a false equivalency (again, can't confirm myself), as binding something can change it's properties substantially without also necessarily making it harmless to humans (like it does with chlorine). Putting aside that example you gave for clarification though, the reason I'm aware of bromide poisoning from HBr at all is admittedly really only based on a tweet from Hamilton Morris, who as I understand is very familiar with chemistry, although is by profession a journalist, to be fair, so I'm not claiming him as an expert, more so just trying to reconcile these two contradictory statements.

Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/hamiltonmorris/status/1112060956992065536?lang=en
The case report he's talking about: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13181-019-00706-1

How would you account for the gap in his knowledge? He's certainly not the type to use scare-tactics for any drug, and is very well versed in dissociatives, especially for non medical use. In fact, he wrote a great paper with Jason Wallach on them that, while a lot of it is over my head, is a great read for any lover of disso's, and shows he is no stranger to their pharmacology, chemistry, or subjective experience. I'm having a hard time believing something as simple in chemistry as water solubility and thus urine ejection could be completely unaccounted for by multiple parties, seems strange to say the least. Could it be that, while reducing its ability to toxify humans, claiming it is then impossible, is a bit too much of a stretch? Or is their something I'm missing? Thanks for taking the time to give your reasoning, much appreciated, this is a subject I really wish I knew more about.

Link to said paper: https://hamiltonmorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/From-PCP-to-MXE-a-comprehensive-review-of-the-non-medical-use-of-dissociative-drugs.pdf
>>
Frederick Clallygold - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:05:43 EST pLS/LsFR No.375648 Reply
>>375646
"Although some authors have suggested the possibility of DXM-induced bromism (144), actual blood tests have revealed little danger to occasional users, even with large doses of DXM (136)."
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_side_effects.shtml#toc.6.3.15

From my I can speak from my own experience. I have been in the Disso scene for a long time and know and knew people that abused DXM heavily and I never cam across anyone who had problems with bromism.
You also can't find a clear case on the net that has been definitely linked to DXM ingestion
>>
Hedda Ceppersitch - Tue, 17 Aug 2021 15:44:00 EST A54FL0rR No.375649 Reply
1629229440489.gif -(796898B / 778.22KB, 500x375) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375648
DXM is a funny one in that regard, it's hard to find any clear cases of ANYTHING being definitely linked to its ingestion, apart from mostly self-reports of psychosis and mania often associated with binging/sigma, which of course is primarily psychological. It's strange, DXM has been with us for well over half a century now, and still there's so little clear documentation on its physical safety profile for long term recreational use, one way or the other. Even the kidney issues that are associated with ket seem to be basically absent, or at least very murky, when it comes to DXM. I wonder if dex users are almost always using other substances along with it that can then be pointed to whenever something that could be related comes up (like the liver enzymes you mentioned a few posts back). That's me reaching though, as I can't square it in my head. On one hand you have something like DPH, where the toxicity is very clearly high, and on the other, things like LSD, psilocybin, DMT etc. that are completely physically benign. Why is it DXM remains so murky? I guess it could be that it's just harmless, and we aren't ready as a society/culture to admit that, but for some reason that just doesn't exactly sit right with me.
>>
Caroline Fupperfuck - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:16:32 EST q1s9clpb No.375660 Reply
>>375648
>little danger
>to occasional users
so definitely not impossible, glad that got cleared up
>>
Dextrolord - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 21:46:10 EST PqiYdraZ No.375661 Reply
1629337570632.jpg -(354262B / 345.96KB, 3200x2400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375576
Most of my experience is doing it alone, although I do have fond memories of doing it with a few close friends, but for most people the level I wanted to get to was too much and they didn't wanna do that with me lol
>>
Esther Gundlefuck - Fri, 20 Aug 2021 17:29:36 EST Qq1uBowY No.375686 Reply
>>375648
> I have been in the Disso scene for a long time and know and knew people that abused DXM heavily and I never cam across anyone who had problems with bromism.

I've been around disso's for almost 10 years now, but I remember 1g dxm/week was definitely giving me similar symptoms of bromism. This was when I was exclusively using HBr formulas, so I do think there is some merit to bromism. The non-hbr dxm did seem to have slightly less side effects. That being said, if you're not chugging dxm like a crackhead, then Bromism shouldn't be an issue.
>>
Samuel Dradgemidge - Sun, 22 Aug 2021 19:25:28 EST J6hFyNBA No.375706 Reply
1629674728693.jpg -(118447B / 115.67KB, 1400x1050) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375686
>if you're not chugging dxm like a crackhead
it's fucking nuts how common that is. just look at the front page. people will not only dose heavy amounts daily for weeks or months at a time, but become defensive and try and justify it when someone says something about it. get fuckin real
>>
Eugene Blingerhood - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 19:52:17 EST Qq1uBowY No.375711 Reply
>>375706
>it's fucking nuts how common that is. just look at the front page. people will not only dose heavy amounts daily for weeks or months at a time, but become defensive and try and justify it when someone says something about it. get fuckin real

lol, I remember like 5-10 years ago this board had so many people that said they were taking like 100-300mg dxm. Every. Day. For Years.

I know there are still some posts like this, but I've noticed there's not nearly as many posts like that. They don't seem to be around here anymore, so I kinda wander actually happened to them. Did they just go to another website? Did they finally realize how ridiculous they were being? Jail? Dead? We'll never know lol
>>
Esther Pockdale - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:26:13 EST +Uxmasn4 No.375712 Reply
1629768373220.jpg -(54669B / 53.39KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375711
I mean, with R30's its easy enough. 8 is enough when you convert freebase to hrb dose strength to equate 300mg hbr. And I do 8 R30s daily pretty damn often. I bought a 24pk of Robotabs and have maybe 10 of them left. Shits like tic-tacs to me. Makes video games so much better. Sometimes the immersion is so real I actually have to put the game down and question my own reality. I am but a God playing the Sims after all.
>>
Skizzlepuss !9pv7OdDk3k - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:31:23 EST bejBn/wC No.375713 Reply
1629768683942.gif -(361552B / 353.08KB, 220x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375711
Hello there. I was one of those aforementioned 300+mgs-daily-or-more-dose posters.
I'm still here occasionally, but the magic left this place right around when I gave it up. Whether it's causal or coincidence is anybody's guess.
I stopped doing dex almost 6 years ago now but I picked it up briefly recently and had a bad reaction to it. Definitely fucked my streak up, but I needed to know I couldn't do it anymore. Pretty soon after quitting I married my then-boyfriend, we bought a house and some crazy dogs together, and we work really great jobs, despite it getting on our nerves pretty hard from time to time.
Almost dying when you didn't plan it really hits you differently.
>>
Skizzlepuss !9pv7OdDk3k - Mon, 23 Aug 2021 21:32:41 EST bejBn/wC No.375714 Reply
>>375713
Oh fuck I'm sorry I forgot about the bottom part of that picture
Nb, I'm really sorry
>>
Henry Blibblestock - Tue, 24 Aug 2021 17:14:06 EST fGkRNznm No.375716 Reply
1629839646538.jpg -(28681B / 28.01KB, 512x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>375711
my hunch is your guesses are just about the bulk of it. something like that is so obviously not sustainable that you either have a realization that you're completely fucking yourself or it ends up fucking you mentally or physically. that or you lose the "magic" as they say.
>>375712
does anyone else get 18yo senior popping xanny bars vibes from stuff like this? not to shit on you specifically but it just makes me cringe. it's like rappers talking about how much weed they smoke but with pseudo-spirituality mixed in, I don't get it, was it always like this and I'm just getting old or what?
>>375713
that was about when I started coming here, I couldn't have been older than 15/16, 2012 or so. tbh sounds like the exact same thing people say about losing the magic with dxm, you probably grew out of it and some part of you knew it wasn't for you anymore. at the end of the day, it's like when you lose the magic from dxm, or video-games, or whatever else, it's not like the thing actually changed, we change over time, that's all life is, change. clinging to what you know and is comfortable long past it's expiration date is just tasteless, and I think we know that instinctively by the "magic" being gone, when DXM is the same chemical its ever been, and more than likely this place is the same as its ever been.

glad you managed to move on and have a happy ending, started to worry it's a black hole, and everyone on this site is just jacking themselves off and feeling smugly superior to "wageslaves".

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.