420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Cheese by Archie Pettingstock - Sat, 05 Nov 2016 04:22:40 EST ID:cR/wR0mK No.45344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1478334160937.jpg -(499836B / 488.12KB, 5616x3744) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 499836
This sounds like a pretty basic tip, but cheese gives you off-the-wall insane dreams.

I couldn't fully comprehend what's been going on in my head the past few nights, but I've been alongside the Avengers in a flying ferrari in a mario kart map on one night, in a future so advanced that I couldnt understand it and people there couldn't function without the technology they had then "wake up" in a lecture hall, and the first night I tried it I just saw a really old friend I've fallen out of touch with we talked about some stuff that was bothering me.

I eat about 5 grams of sharp white cheddar right before bed, been doing this for 3 days.

Also, I think I know why it happens: Bacteria have a rudimentary consciousness of their own, and introducing a whole new concentrated colony makes your vagus nerve go whack.
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/11/18/244526773/gut-bacteria-might-guide-the-workings-of-our-minds
>>
Charlotte Smallshit - Sun, 06 Nov 2016 02:32:14 EST ID:fNK9eCRp No.45347 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45344

used to take huge bites out of the american cheese block whenever i
got up in the middle of the night. for added +++ dream intensity take some long draughts from the apple juice bottle along with it, (look it up; science, etc)
>>
Molly Clollykadging - Thu, 08 Dec 2016 20:37:33 EST ID:wf9MEOvs No.45393 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481247453053.jpg -(76951B / 75.15KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45344
Supposedly the type of cheese makes a difference.
>Stilton and other blue cheeses give vivid and bizarre dreams
>Red Leicester gives peaceful and nostalgic dreams
>Cheddar makes you dream about celebrities
>Lancashire makes you dream about work
>Cheshire KILLS DREAMS DEAD

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/27/this-is-how-the-type-of-cheese-you-eat-affects-your-dreams-6032025/

This could all be bullshit, of course, and no word on how non-Britbong cheeses fit into this, but feel free to experiment.
>>
Esther Pumblefine - Thu, 29 Dec 2016 02:00:19 EST ID:s5Q+COqd No.45415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
So, is this real? Because I just bought some really good expensive cheese from the fancy rich people grocery store, like three different kinds. I'm talking like $20 a pound expensive cheese. Am I going to trip balls?
>>
Karamet - Tue, 10 Jan 2017 13:49:21 EST ID:YcRM6jQQ No.45435 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45344
I had cheese before bed before and it never gave me any dreams. Maybe my cheese was not good but yet again I've never had it for more nights in a row. It's probably the tyramine content which causes dreams. It's not the "consciousness" of the bacteria, lmao, that's just ridiculous, rofl, no offense.
>>
Phoebe Bracklekudging - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 19:43:29 EST ID:o7L8ilTx No.45446 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45393
Cheese includes tryptamine which helps with sleeping and affects dreaming.

However the metro is a rag. It's widely read because they give it away for free in railway stations near London and it ends up on trains all day. It takes about 20 minutes to read cover to cover and so people just pick it up, thumb through it, learn nothing and then discard it so someone else can have a read.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.