Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Violent Dreams

- Sat, 08 Jul 2017 05:34:46 EST +A/H9v3L No.45690
File: 1499506486764.jpg -(866353B / 846.05KB, 1520x2688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Violent Dreams
For the past 6 months a good 90% of my dreams have been ultra violent, I record all of my dreams in a journal and was shocked at the sheer amount of horrific dreams that my dreaming life has spewed forth. I understand that this could be in direct correlation to my current psychological viewpoint of life and its inhabitants, but my question is;
If I wasn't getting my fix of violence within my dream state would I be at a higher risk of creating violence within my waking life?
I believe that our dreams seek to satisfy a part of us that we have identified as lacking during our waking life, be it violence,sex,happiness or power. But are our dreams powerful enough to truly make us content without being rooted in reality.
>>
Albert Dushwotch - Tue, 11 Jul 2017 19:15:21 EST j8/gu3jG No.45692 Reply
>If I wasn't getting my fix of violence within my dream state would I be at a higher risk of creating violence within my waking life?

Interesting, Freud theorized that dreams were a form of 'wish fulfillment' or that they satisfy (possibly otherwise unconscious, as the fucking weirdo insisted) desires - but does that satisfaction last throughout wakefulness? Hmmm

It probably depends on the specific desire in the dream. For example, sex may leave you waking up horny as hell

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.