Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Weird dream. Spirit animal? Non believer here..

- Sat, 22 Jul 2017 10:59:20 EST b0FqpGCh No.45705
File: 1500735560914.jpg -(30972B / 30.25KB, 425x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Weird dream. Spirit animal? Non believer here..
Last night as I was smoking a bowl, I had a sudden idea to figure out what my 'spirit animal' is. I have no idea where this idea came from, or why I decided to do it! So, I google, "How to figure out what your Spirit Animal is". Firstly, before I looked this up -- I was feeling VERY depressed. Anyway, I get to a webpage. On that webpage is has instructions & a YouTube video. When I click the YTube video, an image of an Owl flashes and goes away. Freaked me the fuck out. The video's icon wasn't an Owl, and I don't recall seeing an Owl picture or video ANYWHERE in that YouTube video. Anyway, so I calm down and go to bed after smoking a little more. I recall a SMALL AMOUNT of this dream:

Owl is flying overhead. Lands on a branch. See's two Owls' fighting. Scene goes inward, first person, flying again overhead.

W
t
f
>>
Hedda Trotdale - Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:13:35 EST RHUx6eb9 No.45709 Reply
1501024415100.jpg -(34886B / 34.07KB, 450x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45705
What even is a spirit animal? Feels as useful as something like "find out the colour of your soul", or star signs. People just want to feel special. You're depressed, you want to feel better, your subconscious makes you feel better by letting you feel special by way of having a spirit animal. It's something to take your mind off the lethargy. You say you don't believe, but obviously you want to, you want to feel special, and you post because you want somebody to confirm your mindmemes.

You have owl mindmemes, congrats.
Btw my spirit animal is amoebas and woodlice.
>>
Hedda Trotdale - Tue, 25 Jul 2017 19:58:51 EST RHUx6eb9 No.45710 Reply
(BTW, we've all been there, if I came of as impertinent it was not what I was going for.)
>>
Shitting Pinderdure - Sat, 29 Jul 2017 08:49:07 EST XWmHsbgU No.45713 Reply
>>45705
I think you forgot the part of the dream that relieved your spirit animal is actually the rat the owls were hunting mang.

Really though, gotta second the "the fuck is a spirit animal anyway?" question man. What does having one do for you? Are you suddenly able to identify with them as a species and now you've got a new massive pool of potential masturbatory material? Do you like, put that shit on a resume or something along with your astrological sign and employers can tell you're right for the job because they're sure as fuck not gonna hire no Gemini or any fuckin spirit Lemurs?
>>
Charles Crumblelock - Tue, 01 Aug 2017 09:00:34 EST 8vorvR9i No.45714 Reply
>>45709
Once, when I was on a lucid dreaming kick and feeling similarly to OP, I asked my higher self in a lucid dream what my spirit animal was. My "dream camera", for lack of better words, then focused in on a little red chigger. Woke up like, what the fuck? before realizing that my brain basically saw through what I was trying to do and trolled me. It was like, oh, you want a special spirit animal? Here's your fucking spirit animal- a tiny, insignificant parasite that feeds on skin cells. Now go back to sleep, bitch.
>>
Jack Broppermitch - Sat, 12 Aug 2017 04:12:28 EST xojoZh6w No.45732 Reply
>>45709
You both have a similar understanding of the same thing except whereas OPs attitude is that of wonder, yours is disdain. You should take that attitude elsewhere.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.