Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

well that was really disturbing

- Mon, 07 Aug 2017 22:16:29 EST xlaKVNoN No.45722
File: 1502158589627.jpg -(136732B / 133.53KB, 533x723) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. well that was really disturbing
i had a dream that my aunts son and his friends had me locked in what appeared to be a torture chamber, supposedly it was somewhere in new jersey. the dream was really quick and did not make any sense.

i did not know why i was there in the dream or how i got there, i was just in a torture chamber with him and his friends and they wanted me to sit on a chair with metal spikes sticking up...and i was refusing...the dream ended.

what in the fucK?
>>
Lillian Hollycocke - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 23:20:33 EST xlaKVNoN No.45724 Reply
and i don't even talk to my aunts son in real life, i haven't seen him in years.

i don't know what to think about this dream....i am not going to tell anyone but still it's some fucking messed up shit.
>>
James Hebberman - Wed, 09 Aug 2017 10:54:42 EST 84ROtLXR No.45725 Reply
Perhaps it has nothing to do with your aunt's son, even though your dream USED him. Are there similar people, figures or relationships in your life?

Perhaps it has to do with something the two of you talked about or experienced, all of those years ago - the last time you saw him. What was that meeting like? How was your guys' relationship? Have you heard about him?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.