Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

dreaming about sex

- Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:39:39 EST 1ClLloSm No.46003
File: 1524447579306.jpg -(1583043B / 1.51MB, 2016x1512) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. dreaming about sex
little bit of backstory. i lost my virginity to a whore but couldnt stay hard becuase i was nervous or, more likely, i was desensitized to the point where sex felt ass with a condom on. i used to masturbate twice a day minimum with a grip so hard it could turn paper back into wood.

anyways i had a dream that i was on a school trip kinda thing and that i got to know this girl that was rather cute. we went into a dark room that had a big winfow, outside lies the city of hong kong with its never resting lights and bustling streets. we seemed to be on the 11th floor and the only thing illuminating the room was the moon. we got naked and though she seemed shy at first i told her that i would take it slow upon which i started to kiss her neck and fondle her titties. she was no bigger than b cup. the thing that struck me the most about that dream were the gasps she made and the way she layed her arms around my neck.
i have never felt something so beautiful in my life, an electric shock went through my body and the only thing i could think about was how i wished this moment would never end. i felt like buddah i was truly ready to die.
when i woke up all i wanted to do was to go back to sleep and dream about this till the day i die.

tell me, anons, is love really like this in real life?
>>
Ebenezer Mittingfield - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:23:44 EST H8+h5q9h No.46005 Reply
1524587024511.jpg -(61533B / 60.09KB, 1024x574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46003
Sadly not. The purest and happiest form of love is those felt by two teens who REALLY love each other, which can happen only if you find the one person that perfectly fits and completes you.
>>
George Fenninglotch - Sun, 29 Apr 2018 21:17:18 EST SOcf7JOK No.46008 Reply
>>46005

and when that relationship falls apart it is the deepest sorrow knowable.
>>
Edward Papperville - Sun, 29 Apr 2018 22:57:24 EST f2VfVzht No.46009 Reply
>>46005
>>46008
Quit being so bitter and move on already. Being young and naive are not requirements for love.

OP, it can be. Love means a lot of things to different people. For some it means saying "love you" at the end of a phone call before hanging up. For others it's fucking. Lots of people think signing a contract with the government will make it official. All very different relationships, but the word 'love' is a very general term these days. What you experienced is a glimpse of what legends and myths refer to as "true love." Say thanks to your brain for producing it spontaneously, but don't try to force it again. Let it motivate you to be a better person so you can induce that feeling in someone else. Hopefully they reciprocate.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.