Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dreams as alternate realitie

- Sun, 26 Aug 2018 01:51:48 EST yjUTcHBK No.46098
File: 1535262708134.jpg -(114633B / 111.95KB, 599x642) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dreams as alternate realitie
Are dreams alternate realities? Perhaps "monsters" that invade our homes and kill is in alternate realities, actually are real in that reality? They could be dangerous wild animals, or aliens who found earth. For example, imagine how terrifying a dream about a grizzly bear breaking into your home and murdering you would be if bears didn't exist in reality and you never saw one before? According to the "many worlds" interpretation of quantum physics, this is entirely possible

I had this dream recently:

>Dream about professor who could "Restart reality"
>I was a robot...or a augmented old man?
>Everythign was great, the professor had me running smoothly. He then "reset" reality. I felt very strange and uneasy, I felt like everything was wrong. "Thats because you neeed to be calibrated to this reality." He said.

I wrote this down as a memory from the robot/augmented old man's vision:

THE COLORS OLD PEOPLE SEE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
>>
Frederick Faffingwadge - Sun, 26 Aug 2018 01:52:32 EST yjUTcHBK No.46099 Reply
1535262752134.jpg -(122482B / 119.61KB, 614x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
A dream I had in the past:

>Years ago, was dating a girl who is now my ex and madly in love
>In dream, I am now in a reality where I realize t his girl does not know me
>In this reality, she doesn't love me, doesn't know me, we never even met
>But after having a "dream" about the reality I am currently in where I was dating her, I remembered where she lived and how to drive there
>But I realized that even if I drove there, I would be a stranger, so it would be pointless

In real waking reality, this girl dumped me about a month after I had this dream and I was devastated.
>>
' God !!vVWR8L52 - Sun, 26 Aug 2018 14:57:09 EST scg+cPY2 No.46102 Reply
>>46099
More houses please

It's all interpretation of what happened. Sure they are real realities but what you remember is an amalgamation. If you are asking whether dream realities are as physical as this one i think in vast majority of cases that is not the case.
>>
Wesley Fuckingwill - Mon, 27 Aug 2018 01:05:32 EST yjUTcHBK No.46104 Reply
1535346332857.jpg -(366544B / 357.95KB, 1500x1100) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46102
Here's moar. I got a whole folder of "dream houses" which are buildings that look like this sort of buildings I see in my dreams. I could be a famous architect if I could just convert the buildings from my dreams into blueprints in reality.

I also feel like that when you die, in this reality or any reality, that life becomes a "dream" and you wake up in another reality as that dream fades away. This is why so many dreams end in death. You die and due to quantum immortality, you are born into another reality. I also think that in addition to dying, there's a possibility that we can travel to other realities through some sort of quantum technology in the future.....such as my OP post, perhaps we become 500-year old+ immortal beings who stimulate other reality lives just for fun as a way to pass time. So, the dream I had in OP's post is the real me, and my current reality is just a sub-reality that I am in temporarily and when I die I will return to that main-reality of the immortal/bionic old man who travels through other realities.
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Thu, 30 Aug 2018 16:32:53 EST yrDbDJP0 No.46106 Reply
1535661173973.jpg -(160467B / 156.71KB, 750x1334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46104
I also think this may be the reason it is possible to respawn in games like cs.
>>
Thomas Crudgelane - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 18:00:18 EST lcvQLFNz No.46120 Reply
I literally think i'm like a magnet for this type of dream... I've had a lot more of these than I can count.

When I was 9 or 10, I dreamt that I was in a car accident. I still remember this dream clear as rain.
The place was a roundabout near where I lived, and I was driving at night. I came up to the roundabout, looked about for other traffic. As I prepared to enter the roundabout, some other car drifted (as in Tokyo style) right into the side of my car. White light. Woke in bed, drenched in sweat. Notably my left arm and left side of my chest hurt and tingled (though not a heart attack). It was a very defined area, as if that part of my body was broken beyond repair.

I clearly remember even little details. The car dashboard lights were amber, and the llayout of the place was exactly as in the waking world (including the sculptures in the center of the roundabout).
For this reason, I had a fear of sitting behind the wheel of cars with amber dashboard lights (due to a good number of my dreams turning prophetic too).
Luckily my first car had blue/white dashboard lights and the sculptures were taken down...
Stranger yet, I distinctly remembered the feeling of handling the car and controlling it like it was second nature, just like today...

Another one I had many years later, The small town I lived in was attacked, and my country was very obviously at war. I was a soldier patrolling around the area where I lived at the time. Again most buildings were identical although some were damaged or destroyed.
I sat by the gun on a gun-mounted pick-up, and as we were coming down the street, we saw the enemy had hid out in the apartment building where I lived.
While exchanging fire, The car got hit by an RPG and I was blown off the truck.
Again, I felt the heat and shock of the explosion, the wind flying through the air and landing on the pavement. Right after that; white light and waking up bathed in sweat.

Although these two are the most notable, I don't always die. Mostly it's just a normal day or event that I go through. However it's always very vivid, as if i'm there.

I've also had a lot of strange things going on around me in the waking life. items popping into or out of existence right in from of my eyes, entire rooms shifting to a different layout or subtle details shifting (like the pattern in woodgrain or behaviour of people I know)... however that is a bunch of stories for /spooky/.

Nevertheless the theory that i'm somehow "unhinged" or more sensitive to these events has been thrown in the air with many different explanations... however i'm still looking for a logical, scientific answer...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.