Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Had a dream that I was gone and apart of God

- Fri, 09 Nov 2018 01:51:53 EST 2f7PofWG No.46154
File: 1541746313794.png -(189970B / 185.52KB, 264x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Had a dream that I was gone and apart of God
I dreamt that I was gone and I was apart of God and had power to control my version of reality basically the environmnet I was able to shift the elements of weather and destroy or remove people as if it was a computer game, it disturbed me because there was people I never saw in my life and their faces were detailed it was like seeing human beings that were alive. I did remove the bad people but brought them back reincarnated. I also manifested myself as one of those humans I was able to communicate with the fellow human beings and I always felt like people were randomly happy or sad. I could feel the weight of the world but at times I could turn that feeling off and let reality do what it has to-do. Some people attempted to stop me but couldn't because I was infinite. I ended up forgiving the human beings and decided to help their reality by stopping the destruction of that universe and than I woke up.
>>
Esther Clayfield - Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:50:35 EST oBiY106+ No.46162 Reply
It is what happens when you die. Unless you died doing evil.
>>
Basil Chunningdock - Mon, 12 Nov 2018 20:35:51 EST eAjV9bNq No.46163 Reply
Pretty much sounds like a lucid dream except instead of being lucid you were a God.

Did you think it was an omen or something?

Also dont you just have to walk by a person to have them in your dreams. You won't recognize every NPC in your dreams. I mean I was conjuring naked npc women and fucking them and I had no idea who they were.
>>
Walter Hobblemat - Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:00:59 EST /RCKT5yz No.46165 Reply
1542139259896.gif -(1375607B / 1.31MB, 400x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I had this same vision from a weed trip not too long ago.

For a while now many people have had similar kinds of uncany encounters, this kind of even was also described by many writers, artists and some scientists.
Reality is indeed a collective illusion and something big is opening up to us i think.
Since a few months ago reality just seems to crumble.

Im also considering the possiblity of schizophrenia, but to develop such a latent special case of it seems so absurd.
Its either my mind adjusts my reality or reality adjusts to my mind, but how likely is either scenario in given things?

Either case its up to you to find out, usually id suggest to stay the hell away from this but since it seems you were chosen im not gonna make assumptions, just follow your instincts.
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:27:08 EST sapXjKry No.46170 Reply
>>46165
We as a collective have been playing a particular game for a very long time and very recently we have collectively decided that we want to start changing the rules a bit which would allow us to explore much more possibilities in this game so we are deciding and introducing new definitions to this reality as we go. Especially the folks that have higher frequencies and larger consciousness or more attention if you will. It is an exciting time. I vote that people can fly.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.