Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dreams about bodybuilding

- Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:22:25 EST JCAy4kyv No.46168
File: 1542550945079.jpg -(142520B / 139.18KB, 1107x1227) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dreams about bodybuilding
Do you guys think I can do it because I can
I've always wanted to be a bodybuilder do you think i can do this (pic
>>
James Drurringridge - Sun, 18 Nov 2018 09:24:29 EST JCAy4kyv No.46169 Reply
I'll post a pic of bod if needed just ask
>>
Albert Mabberlock - Thu, 22 Nov 2018 18:56:23 EST D+z5uUtu No.46172 Reply
You must be looking for the not-yet-existent board between dreams and fitness, friend.
>>
Edward Fallybanks - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 07:33:41 EST 3Ho9pXJ7 No.46191 Reply
>>46168
I've been a skeleton my whole life, I started lifting around 5-6 months ago and I don't look that different, but I see the difference. It's all about willpower and mentality anon.
>>
Betsy Hecklelone - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:39:15 EST Cbu5yoaL No.46196 Reply
>>46191

Yeh, it took me over a year before I starting seeing super noticeable differences, but nearing two years now and I'm pretty much super ripped now. It's all about willpower, mentality, and knowledge. You've gotta know proper nutrition and exercise, but that's only the one half of the equation. Good luck fellows
>>
Jarvis Nendleville - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 06:48:07 EST VYDvW1Rv No.46211 Reply
>>46196

All this. It's all about the science of diet and exercise. Spend a good two weeks studying fitness and nutrition, muscle structure, etc.

You aren't going to become Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2-3 years of bodybuilding. For a lot of people it's a lifelong commitment, and they've been at it for a decade or more to achieve a body that makes people's jaws drop, but I've been at it properly now for two years just like this person I'm replying to and I can now officially say I'm ripped as fuck, like random strangers comment on my body sometimes when I go places.

I have complete faith that anyone can be a bodybuilder if they truly want those goals. It's equal parts proper knowledge in diet and exercise, and dedication. If you don't eat and exercise right then it doesn't matter how dedicated you are, and if you don't have the dedication to actually get out there and lift on schedule then all of that knowledge about diet and exercise is a complete waste. Once you get in the groove though it becomes second nature.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.