Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

re-occurring dream

- Sat, 24 Nov 2018 07:22:17 EST ckL6oTvu No.46173
File: 1543062137381.jpg -(35538B / 34.71KB, 474x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. re-occurring dream
I have a certain dream for the past two days.
It starts with me being in a store, I desperately want to buy something (usually a vidya) but I never find anything I want. But I keep staying in the store in hopes that I find something I want to buy, like I wanted to buy something so much in these dreams.
What the hell could these dreams mean?
>>
' God !!Bwteoy2D - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 13:46:51 EST ccCVshvG No.46174 Reply
>>46173
It means you may be looking for fun games in life but that leaves you feeling empty because it's not really the games and things of life that makes it exciting but rather the feeling which comes from within yourself.
>>
Beatrice Clayshit - Fri, 30 Nov 2018 02:50:48 EST iD+M15c1 No.46177 Reply
It means you're growing out of video games
>>
Sophie Brookbury - Sat, 01 Dec 2018 07:25:19 EST r+0nZFt1 No.46178 Reply
>>46173
In the end OP your dreams are created by your minds and the every symbol means something slightly different to different people. We can guess but you'll know best if that's how you see something.

You have a memory in a store not unlike the one in your dream where you couldn't find what you wanted and you wanted it. Maybe you are currently bored or disappointed with video games (or entertainment or something else they could represent) and can't find a good title. Maybe you are just hungup on not getting the thing. Maybe you are just worried you won't be able to find things you want when you go looking. I had a dream based on a hangup and when I woke up I realised it wasn't something I had to face, the dreams started to change and then stopped because I realised this wasn't a real problem I don't have to go back to school and take A Level maths again
>>
Sidney Snoddale - Sat, 01 Dec 2018 15:39:23 EST D+z5uUtu No.46179 Reply
You're looking in the wrong places for your right things, try and leave the store and go out looking for more.
>>
Phoebe Fiffingridge - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 18:08:51 EST em5obzBG No.46183 Reply
>>46173
I don't think you worded it right, but my understanding is a judgement your making of yourself from the past. Something that your avoiding critiquing because of your enjoyment, going to the store as a kid desperate for a good time and settling.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.