Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Therapist Dream

- Fri, 09 Aug 2019 08:01:26 EST ehRMfA6b No.46289
File: 1565352086386.jpg -(32906B / 32.13KB, 640x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Therapist Dream
I've been seeing a therapist for about 6 months now, its going good. Yesterday was the first time we have ever discussed sex and associated topics, I brought it up but it was still difficult.

So of course I had a.. sex? dream about him.

He came to my house and said we were going to try touch therapy or TT, and he laid down behind me in my bed and spooned me but just held me tightly. At first I was really stiff and wildly uncomfortable but then it was like.. this isn't bad. I dozed off. (Its so weird to sleep in a dream lol inception) After 50 minutes he left, and I was like, the hell just happened, is this really therapy?? And then the next day he came back and did it again and I thoguht OK maybe I can get used to this but I was unable to look him in the eye, because it was really nice to have caring, physical contact but was starting to freak me out a bit because no homo.

Sooooooooo IDK what to do with this or how to process it.

I have read that sometimes you form unconscious attachments to therapists because you share so much with them, but at the end of the day that's inappropriate and they're essentially paid to be your friend for 50 minutes and it ends there.
>>
Polly Sennerstone - Wed, 21 Aug 2019 02:36:36 EST PX+0HmS4 No.46295 Reply
>>46289
I once stared at my 50 year old therapist's rack because it was impressive but I just felt bad about it later. I mean, I didn't want to disrupt her life, but damn, nice fun bags lady.
>>
Simon Pickham - Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:43:03 EST qlV/GL7/ No.46330 Reply
>>46289
Well this sure was a harbinger of utter bullshit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.