Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I keep dreaming about bears

- Thu, 29 Aug 2019 19:50:30 EST RVSYEIFX No.46312
File: 1567122630322.jpg -(69467B / 67.84KB, 650x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I keep dreaming about bears
4 times this week. First one was being chased through the woods by a black grizzly and 2 cubs that walked into a cabin i was exploring, chased me up and down fallen trees while i yelled for my brother to help with his gun but he was on the phone with his wife. the last one being with the woods at a family members place that didnt care for me, in the woods, a family of grey grizzlys and a brown one came over and let me pet it. Then it started getting grabby and i got scared and started fighting it. My mom had a gun but couldnt figure out how to work it so i told her to throw it to me and killed the bear after shooting it 4 or 5 times. Then it shrunk up and lost all its hair and I remarked how the bullet riddled bear had no quit in it. I remember having 2 other dreams about either massive grey grizzly bears or regular grizzlys. What does it all mean? Do i have good karma or bad karma?
>>
DemonBoner69 - Sun, 27 Oct 2019 19:18:37 EST 80sQURIt No.46368 Reply
1572218317489.jpg -(54511B / 53.23KB, 590x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46312
"To hug or get bear hugged, can suggest you being friendly towards others in a awkward situation. It is a reminder for you to look beneath the surface of others, and not fully rely on the outer ferocious appearance."

More info on bear related dreams:https://dream-meaning.net/animal/bear-dream-interpretation/

Aslo Grizzly Bears in dreams represents your ability to face down your deepest fears.
>>
Lillian Chondlehall - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 06:30:53 EST ppNzA+Pv No.46414 Reply
>>46312

It seems to me that the "black grizzly" and her two cubs represent a problem in your life - a situation or trouble that's bothering you lately. You have either asked your brother for help and been refused because he's too busy with his wife, or you know that if you ask him for help, he'll refuse.

In the second dream you recount, you deal with this problem by confronting it using a tool or ability given to you by your mother. This could be anything that your mother taught you or advice that your mother has given you.

In short, there's a current and pressing problem in your life, that you're anxious about. Go ask your mother for advice on how to deal with this problem - although you think she hasn't dealt with this problem before, she'll have useful advice.
>>
Lillian Chondlehall - Wed, 04 Dec 2019 06:32:36 EST ppNzA+Pv No.46415 Reply
>>46368

Also, generic "dream meaning" books and websites are complete trash.
>>
UnamusementPark !ikwaNLFmBo - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 18:05:44 EST cY06sdcj No.46458 Reply
1578524744057.jpg -(33746B / 32.96KB, 400x258) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46368

ɐɹᴉp∀

'ɹǝpɐǝl ǝɔuo ɹno⅄

¡op ǝsɐǝld˙˙˙dlǝɥ uɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ spɐɯoN ll∀ puɐ ʎu∀

˙uoos ǝƃɐllᴉΛ nʞosuᴉɥS oʇ 'ɥɐɹʎԀ 'ʇlɐ ʎɯ ƃuᴉpuǝs ǝq llᴉʍ ʇnq 'ǝpoldxǝ oʇ ƃuᴉʇuɐʍ ǝƃɐllᴉʌ ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɟo ǝƃɐʞ-dɯǝʇ ɯɐ I ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɥʇ ʇ∀

˙ǝpoldxǝ oʇ ƃuᴉʞool ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ puɐ ǝƃɐllᴉΛ nʞosuᴉɥS ɟo ɹǝpɐǝl ǝɥʇ 'ssǝɯǝZ ɯoɹɟ ʇsǝnbǝɹ ɐ uǝʇʇoƃ ǝʌ,I

>>70363033
Install
MMKB

MMKB
Pluto
MMGB5-Pluto-Art.jpg
SRN-008
IN-GAME INFORMATION
HP:
ATTACK DAMAGE:
3 (contact)
2 (fireball)
3 (Break Dash)
2 (homing projectile)
WEAPON:
Break Dash
WEAKNESS:
Grab Buster
MISC. INFORMATION
SCRIPT:
プルート
RŌMAJI:
Purūto
EYE COLOR:
Red
SERIES INFORMATION
IN-GAME APPEARANCES:
Mega Man V
Mega Man & Bass (as a data CD)
Plutosprite.PNG
MORE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

The Official Digital Toolset for Dungeons & Dragons
VISIT D&D BEYOND
Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Pluto (プルート, Purūto) is one of the second four Stardroids Mega Man must fight in Mega Man V for the Game Boy. Pluto was designed for jungle combat, and thus as his appearance suggests, he has very quick reflexes and is agile like a feline. Slash Man is designed after him. His main weapon is the Break Dash, which allows him to dash at supersonic speed over short distances and temporarily become immune to damage while doing so. He can also slash enemies up close with the claws on his knuckles, cling onto walls, and fire two types of energy shots from his hands: shockwave/fireball-type projectiles and a bigger homing shot.

Despite his appearance, Pluto ironically dislikes the cold. He enjoys taking care of his claws with regular manicures and sometimes tries his hand at nail art as well, but is somewhat vain and gets annoyed when his claws get damaged in combat, and dislikes pedicure due to his feet not having nails. He does not get along with Mercury, one possible reason being because he is weak to Mercury's weapon, the Grab Buster
[/spoiler]
User is currently banned from all boardsUser is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.