Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Otherworldly creatures?

- Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:38:30 EST Yql7WGBn No.46358
File: 1571690310610.jpg -(32078B / 31.33KB, 695x318) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Otherworldly creatures?
I had a dream of black alien dog with a super long nose (like of an ant eater) and it had its third eye open. It had a triangle on its forehead around its third eye and it was trying to poke me in the asshole with its antenna thingy and I turned around and broke it and it started crying and stretching its antennas that were coming out of the sides of its head like some demonic fucking snail. Just as I was about to start feeling sorry for breaking his head antenna thingy I woke up lol. Anyone else ever had something similar? Fucking coolest thing I ever saw. Worth it even though it felt like it was trying to sexually assault me.

Pic related except it was like really skinny void black dog.
>>
Sidney Hongermane - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 02:39:31 EST Iw1eTr/N No.46403 Reply
>>46358
i think u saw the chupacabra man be careful. keep some goat meat next to your bed and maybe next time the dream eater will go for that. maybe make a nice seco de cabrito

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.