Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Parallel Worlds

- Thu, 05 Dec 2019 20:23:28 EST 5MV4b1Bs No.46420
File: 1575595408202.jpg -(2736514B / 2.61MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parallel Worlds
Do you think dreams are just other worlds that we coexist in?
>>
Phoebe Segglenutch - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 06:10:54 EST ZMgeCKgZ No.46423 Reply
>>46420
Its "technically" been proven look up the heisenberg uncertainty principle
>>
Sophie Poggleshaw - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 06:17:46 EST jdso/YpT No.46424 Reply
>>46420

I think the answer depends on the dream but yes, certain dreams are visits to other places. I don't know if they're "parallel." Is Arcturus parallel to Cygnus? But they are definitely other real places different from wherever the dreamer is.

All those dream women you've raped were real people OP.
>>
Polly Brookstone - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:28:33 EST NiIE3Yhr No.46425 Reply
1576024113150.jpg -(33291B / 32.51KB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46424
Everything is a parallel world in the sense that everything is simultaneous.

And disputing the realness of something is the most empty argument one may engage in. Even if everything is fake, nothing can take away the reality of existence which is to say no amount of fakeness can in any minute degree diminish the fact that things are and they just be. So yeah even if it's just your fantasy, rape is still rape unless it's loving an kind, like when a woman needs her fantasy satisfied, that's fine.

Interesting trivia - the dna that differentiated homo sapiens from the hominid species that have evolved naturally on earth came from the Cygnus constellation. The first man was Adam and the second generation hybrind from adam and our star brothers was Eve. There was a lot of tinkering in between now and then and not just by the folks from Cygnus. But that's how it began. Adam and Eve.
>>
Samuel Sindershit - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:55:32 EST uTSHmIUX No.46427 Reply
1576090532278.png -(384443B / 375.43KB, 621x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46423
Can you please elaborate? As far as I understand it, the Heisenberg uncertainty principle is the following: The more accurately you measure a particle's velocity, the less accurately you will be able to measure its location. What does this have to do with dreams and how does it apply to OP's question?
>>
Esther Gebberlen - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:00:39 EST NiIE3Yhr No.46429 Reply
>>46420
what would be the alternative? i can't think of any reasonable ones.
>>
Martin Nammlefig - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:09:35 EST +qZaxT2d No.46430 Reply
If dream worlds are real then I would like to set mine on fire, please.
>>
Priscilla Bosslecocke - Tue, 17 Dec 2019 18:37:12 EST I6KAUwnN No.46435 Reply
>>46429
That dreams are generated by our idle brains? I mean the universe as we perceive it is actually just a model/simulation generated by our brains based on input data, existing hardware and the culture/experience we've loaded on to it. If it can create reality it can create other realities.

While we sleep we commit long term memories and clean our brain of shite while our body also recuperates so it will mean we're likely to dream of certain things that are on our mind (and we do).

So no, I disagree with you and OP. It's not another world, we don't coexist but hey I know you guys just want something that sounds cool it is a reality created entirely by our minds. Sometimes we revisit the same dream but often it's a different reality entirely. Night after night.
>>
Jenny Pickstock - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:07:57 EST fZYOR9AB No.46436 Reply
>>46435
Could you point exactly where you find a dichotomy between what OP said and what you have written?

I think you yourself are saying that dreams are realities fabricated by our brains, but the point here is not whether or not they are fabricated by the brains etc, but the fact that we all agree that they are a kind of reality/world and since we have the dreams we obviously coexist in those worlds, so what exactly is the alternative to that? If you attempt to actually answer that please be precise.

>Sometimes we revisit the same dream but often it's a different reality entirely
Said the man himself.

Coexistence is the same as simply saying that we also exist there. And if we exist in any reality apart from the present one that means we coexist. Since everything is simultaneous, but I don't want to derail the thread, cause apparently that is not evident for a great deal of folks
>>
Reuben Crommerbat - Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:54:04 EST I6KAUwnN No.46437 Reply
>>46436
I assumed coexist meant that collectively we coexist in them with others. Coexisting means existing in the same time and place so actually they're different realities that coexist within us. Only the waking one has any external existence or existence outside us. So paradoxically we exist in the dream and it exists only in us.

I think you used an unconventional application of coexistence one that says dreams are also all the same physical place which is an assumption that isn't necessarily true. One that's largely irrelevant except as to whether the choice of words in OP made sense. That doesn't mean that the point OP (you?) tried to make was wrong just that it wasn't made correctly. Or maybe I'm the one misunderstanding words.

Then I read the spoilers and I don't agree with those. At least you can't talk as if dreams based purely on subjective perception of one person are more real than time perceived subjectively by lots of us. We do coexist in time.
>>
Charlotte Suvingtitch - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:41:29 EST OqdMWy/Q No.46438 Reply
>>46437
I'm not OP, and OP isn't making any point.

I don't think that the query is about whether or not dreams are like physical reality cause it's pretty apparent that the same physical laws don't apply.

Solipsism is unanswerable/unprovable and to me it's pretty boring topic to begin with.

>At least you can't talk as if dreams based purely on subjective perception of one person are more real than time perceived subjectively by lots of us. We do coexist in time.
I have no idea how that relates to what I've written in the spoiler.
>>
Former Dreamer - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:20:27 EST xgA/bIUu No.46454 Reply
>>46420
Dreams can be more than a first person perspective and being in your head.

Whole day your brain is communicating, and this communication have effect on dreams.
>>
Clara Denningsad - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 01:07:33 EST 5ytr2qwX No.46466 Reply
1579759653034.png -(1049607B / 1.00MB, 942x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
its the other world, the one thats for us
>>
Charlotte Gamblechack - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:48:08 EST XHG+WoKT No.46470 Reply
>>46423
How the fuck does that prove that dreams are parallel worlds?
>>46420
Depends on your definition of "world". If you mean a parallel universe, no. We know the brain constructs a model of reality while awake using input from the sensory organs. Dreaming is the result of that same process (nearly) absent all that sensory input.

Yeah, we don't know anything for sure, but it's the simplest, most logical, and most likely answer.
>>
Shit Crocklefield - Fri, 07 Feb 2020 18:24:38 EST Dc5YHgOF No.46484 Reply
i believe the material world has an inherent realness independent of consciousness, and that dreams are not a part of this in the same sense. if i dream of a dog it's not the same as a real dog.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.