Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Not sure if this dream means anything but whatever.

- Wed, 11 Dec 2019 02:47:44 EST QjLHopQX No.46426
File: 1576050464352.png -(302674B / 295.58KB, 1134x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Not sure if this dream means anything but whatever.
I had a dream where I was being lead, hand-in-hand towards a cabin in some woods by some anthropomorphic fox woman that looked a lot like the maid Marian from the Disney version of Robin Hood, which I haven't watched in decades. Another oddity is that either I was a child or she was fucking huge. I'm hoping the former. Everything seemed nice and peaceful every few moments should would look down at me with a peaceful smile upon her face/muzzle but I felt a very dark foreboding feeling about everything. Like she was planning on raping me, murdering me, and eating my corpse once she got me inside that cabin. Haven't been able stop thinking about this dream. Was my brain attempting to warn me about something or was it just random?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.