Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Anon's public dream journal

- Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:01:43 EST uTSHmIUX No.46428
File: 1576090903278.jpg -(25194B / 24.60KB, 620x388) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Anon's public dream journal
Gonna try and update this post relatively frequently.

Had a dream last night that was somewhat scary. Don't really remember the initial part of it, but by the end I was in a house. The house was a prison and I was trying to escape it. I got out of the bedroom on the second floor somehow. I was then chased down the stairs by a guy that looked like pic related. He had a crowbar to boot.

I made it out the front door which was simply at the bottom of the staircase. I was in a dark street lined with homes. I turned to my left and tried to run to the house next door to have them call the police. I was frozen in space and could not move around, despite my legs moving as if I was running. I finally broke free of the freeze and made my way relatively quickly to the front door of the adjacent home. As I knocked furiously on the door, pic related emerged from the front door of the house I had just been in. He rapidly made his way over to me and raised his crowbar menacingly. He swung and I woke up.
>>
Phyllis Nublingbury - Sun, 15 Dec 2019 01:00:21 EST uTSHmIUX No.46432 Reply
>>46428
OP here again, haven't forgotten about this thread but the strangest thing has happened. I have woken up without dreaming for the past few days. Maybe it's the stress that finals has been putting on me.
>>
Thomas Pallerhock - Thu, 19 Dec 2019 14:44:06 EST 9f2azKHd No.46440 Reply
>>46432
Different ID, same guy.

Had a dream last night where I was visiting an old woman in an office building about the abandoned campus I had just visited with my friends. She told me that there was nothing wrong with the buildings at first, but when I asked again she rolled backwards over the couch and told me that possession was possible. I started sweating and I walked out and told my friends. Then I woke up.
>>
Polly Foblingsetch - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:55:39 EST 9f2azKHd No.46465 Reply
>>46461
Thanks boss. I've been pretty lazy about this. Went through a bit of a bender over new years and either didn't dream or was too lazy to keep up with it. I'll keep updating promise.
>>
Eugene Gablingdut - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 07:28:07 EST 9f2azKHd No.46467 Reply
>>46465
OP here, delivering as promised.

Last night I had a pretty simple dream. Fell asleep at around 23:45. Dreamt about being on a mountain in a ski lodge with two of my good friends. Me and and the boys were sitting in the hot tub drinking at one point. Don't really remember much else. Woke up at around 4:00 thanks to pain in my jaw. Took some ibuprofen fatties (the 600 mg) and passed out again.
>Just had my wisdom teeth removed on Tuesday
Slept again till around 7:15 but I don't think I dreamt. Felt like I blinked and the sun was up.
>>
Matilda Tillingdale - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 07:22:18 EST WC/bahMr No.46468 Reply
>>46467
Had a dream where I was with a bunch of people I knew from high school. I was never really friendly with them IRL, so it was odd that I was in a sort of party environment with them. Some girl lost her makeup. She kept calling it her clown makeup when in reality it was just some silver sparkly lip gloss. I tried to help her find it and then I woke up.

The really frustrating thing about this dream is that I know the actual dream was really long and detailed, I just cannot remember it for the life of me. The lip gloss part was just towards the very end. I feel like there was a part where we were all on a bus earlier in the dream but I don't remember. Oh well, at least I am beginning to remember more and more of my dreams now.
>>
Angus Murdforth - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 07:50:39 EST 9f2azKHd No.46469 Reply
>>46468
Weird, had another dream involving high school acquaintances again. Long dream this time so I'll try and put as much of it as I can down here before I forget.

>sleep at around midnight
Had some dream where I was at home in my apartment with my mom, dad, and sister. They informed me that an old family friend was coming over to stay with us. They told me that the son now went by "Susanna" or something. It was a female 'S' name. I found this odd since he had recently been married and didn't really strike me as that sort of guy. Anyways they start coming in through the front door. First the mom, then the kid's wife (who was WAY hotter here than in real life), then the dad (who was actually a different family we knew's patriarch). I moved out into the hallway and into the elevator to find the kid, now "Susanna", struggling with some luggage. I told him I know the city real well (I'm in NYC) and that I could take him where ever he wanted. I specifically mentioned strip clubs. I don't know why because he is kind of a prude.

>Wake up at around 4:38 and take an ibuprofen cuz my jaw was aching again

I fall back asleep and have another dream. This time I'm with one of my good friends who I met after high school. We're sitting outside on a stoop somewhere in the city when he informs me that a certain girl that we both knew had died. In hindsight, I have no idea who this girls is, but in the dream it felt like I knew her. He called her 'Mona' (changed for privacy), which is his ex-girlfriend's name. He then showed me what seemed like a screenshot from a chan in which she is on the hospital bed with her boyfriend's dick in her mouth. We laughed about it.

At some point here I am out and about in the city and dancing and eating at a restaurant/bar. The atmosphere feels like Paris even though the previous dream was in New York City and all the people I was with I know from NYC. The streets look Parisian and remind me of the brief vacation I took there with my family a few years ago. Very beautiful, especially in the dark nighttime environment of the dream.

Fast forward and I'm in my grandma's house. I have just gotten back from being out and about with that other buddy of mine. A bunch of kids from college and high school are there. Interestingly, I am talking with the hot girl from high school. I am talking about how 'Mona' sucked her boyfriend's dick on her deathbed right before she died and that I had a pic to prove it. A guy who I met in college laughed and agreed with me. He informed me he had received the same picture. I posed the question of whether she had wanted to do it or whether he had kinda made her to the room. The hot girl from high school laughed and said it was obvious that he made her.

>I wake up again and it's around 7:30

I remembered a lot more about this dream than about the dreams from the past few nights. I think it's because I am keeping track of what is happening in them and recording it here. Even if nobody is reading this, I am glad to know it is helping me out. Big thanks to >>46461 for encouraging me.
>>
David Chovingbury - Mon, 27 Jan 2020 08:34:42 EST 9f2azKHd No.46473 Reply
>>46469
Last night I had several dreams I woke up several times. Slept really well. Skipped Saturday night because I got hammered and don't really think I dreamt.

>From 23:00 onwards I slept
Had some rough dream where I was with one of my best friends. We were catching pokemon and as soon as we were successful I woke up. Can't remember any details other than that.

>woke up at around 3:30

I remember remembering this dream if that makes sense.

>woke up again at around 7:00

Here I was in and out of sleep. It was like I was slipping back and forth between the dream world and laying awake in my bed. I dreamt about being on the subway here in New York. The layout of the station was really odd and almost Escherlike. We stepped almost through the wall (I can't even describe it) and took a secondary shuttle train because the main track was blocked by a stopped 1 train. The shuttle was super modern. I was on it with a good friend of mine from college. I recognized a girl on the train who I had gone to school with until she had left in the 7th or 8th grade. We started chatting and decided to move to the front car. Before I could totally get up though some woman tried to sit through me (again, can't really explain what this means). I asked her to move aside and our group began to move to the front car. Once I went through the doors and saw the futuristic front car I woke up. It was odd because the last view I saw was through the almost entirely glass walls of the front car. It looked like our train was in the Alps or something.
>>
Augustus Crellerdock - Thu, 30 Jan 2020 20:42:46 EST 9f2azKHd No.46476 Reply
>>46473
Posting late in the day only to report a single fragment of a dream that just came back to me:

I was catching pokemon with a good friend of mine. We were successful.

I have been having difficulty recalling dreams this week. I think it has something to do with the fact that last week I was consistently sleeping at 23:00 and waking up at 7:00. This week has been a bit more erratic. Hopefully I will have more dreams to report in the coming days.
>>
Augustus Crellerdock - Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:25:33 EST 9f2azKHd No.46477 Reply
>>46476
Has taken me a while to get to the computer today and I do not remember all of my dreams again. However, I do know I had multiple extremely vivid dreams.

>sleep at around 1:00

Had a dream where I was at some sort of house party in some mansion. I distinctly remember trying to escape from something in a gray cement stairwell. I couldn't open the door in the basement. Also I spoke to my childhood best friend but we were both adults. I told him that hanging out with him didn't really make me happy, it just made me sad. There was also a little courtyard surrounded by four buildings. I was attending a party at one of them and my childhood best friend was just living nearby so he met me outside for a smoke.

I woke up frequently throughout the night, in fact that last dream may actually be a mix between two separate dreams. One with the courtyard and one with the mansion.

I also had a dream where I was a korean guy hitting on a korean girl. It was very odd. She was speaking a language I didn't understand. It may have been korean or it may have been some weird language my brain made up that sounded like korean to me. Probably the latter, I don't think I have some hidden subconscious knowledge of korean that only comes out during dreams. Anyways I remember that I somehow knew she was having a bad day so I was trying to cheer her up.

There were a few other dreams in between those two chunks in there somewhere but I don't really remember them. I wish I had been able to get out of bed and get to the computer sooner because this was one of the best dream nights I have had this week. I made a mistake when I decided to roll around in bed for like 30 minutes.
>>
James Surrywater - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 14:32:43 EST 9f2azKHd No.46479 Reply
>>46477
I remember dreaming, but not the actual dreams. I was very drunk and too hungover to update the thread this morning.
>>
Martha Clommlestock - Tue, 04 Feb 2020 12:45:13 EST 9f2azKHd No.46480 Reply
1580838313915.png -(10331B / 10.09KB, 1152x648) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46479
Had a dream last night that I snuck out of a hotel room to buy cigs. Didn't want my mom to find out that I had started smoking again. I walked down the street in what seemed to be a European town, in fact one of the intersections seemed extremely familiar and reminded me of a dream I had a long time ago. Anyways I find my way into the shop and guess who I run into? My mother. Now I can't buy cigarettes so I pretend like I'm doing something else. We walk around and we go into a really cool elevator like pic related. Essentially everyone would start on one platform together, and each section of the platform would descend to different depths. In the picture, the black rectangles are the sections of the platform and the red rectangles are the doors. The blue pentagons are the people. They each stand on different sections of the platform, descend to different depths, and exit through different doors. It made a lot of sense in my dream, I'm having a little difficulty explaining it here. Hopefully the drawing is a little helpful.

Anyways, I woke up shortly after that. I was on the same platform as my sister. we left through the door, and then I don't remember anything. It was a weird dream because it felt very disjointed and not very continuous. Also it was frustrating seeing myself be weak about something I was trying to quit in real life in a dream. Made it feel like I don't have what it takes to quit IRL. As if my instinctual reaction to quitting is sneaking out and smoking more without anyone knowing.
>>
Shit Gudgebanks - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:27:57 EST 9f2azKHd No.46486 Reply
>>46480
Hey anons, been about a week since I've had a dream but last night was pretty interesting so here goes.

Once again I don't remember the initial part of it, but it was interesting what was happening towards the end. I was playing in a football game as a corner back. I used to play this position in high school (poorly, and I was on the bench most of the time). It was the final play of the game and we were up three points. The opposing team has the ball on their 30 yard line. The play begins and they hand it off to the running back. He runs to the edge of the field and begins running towards the end zone. He is pretty much unopposed except for one guy that is chasing him from earlier. The only one who can stop him is me, and I am sprinting towards him. What happened next was weird, because it was pretty much a sure tackle for me. I could definitely have made it. However, what ended up happening was that I doubted myself in the last moment before making the tackle. I thought to myself "I'm gonna fuck this up somehow." And I did. He cut by me and I completely air balled him.

It felt like something that would actually happen to me in real life. The dream world is created by me, and the thoughts that I am having within the dream are also my own. It felt like I had somehow influenced the dream by thinking. Like I had decided which course the dream would take by deciding on a certain outcome in my own head. It was odd, and at the time of waking up, it certainly felt like this was something that happened in real life as well. That we somehow create our own reality.

Anyways, back to the dream. I was next in a long hallway with my teammates. These teammates were comprised of my college friends and my high school teammates. My high school teammates had not all been the most fond of me, especially a big kid named Tommy who had always hated me. However, in this dream me and Tommy were sitting next to each other and eating chicken wings. We were both laughing together like we had been friends a long time. I remember the texture of the chicken wings and their flavor was so distinct in the dream. It was odd, it's not often that I dream about taste. Usually my dreams (or at least what I remember of my dreams) are visually heavy. I feel like I hear things but it's rare for me to remember audio after I wake up. The presence of such detailed taste in this dream definitely stood out to me.

Well that was last night's dream. Actually an interesting thing happened over the weekend that I think would be useful to share as well. In >>46473 (and also in >>46476 for some reason) I mentioned a dream where I was catching pokemon with a good friend of mine. Well, this past weekend I was visiting him and he mentioned that he had a pokemon style dream involving me recently as well. I don't know if that's coincidence or something more.
>>
Frederick Conningson - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:02:29 EST 9f2azKHd No.46491 Reply
>>46486
Been over a week since I updated this thread but here goes. Slept like 13 hours last night (don't ask why).

The first dream I had I was in the subway when I met my childhood best friend's dad. He was hammered, and so was I. We traveled uptown together and eventually I lost him. I finally made it uptown and I was lost (which is odd considering I know the place like the back of my hand). Two old ladies walked by me and I asked them for directions. They gave me the directions of various landmarks that really exist and I was able to figure out which direction I should be walking.

The next dream I had I was in a hospital visiting the doctor. It wasn't really my doctor and in fact, it seemed to me that I had just seen the doctor recently. I didn't really understand why I was there if I had just seen the doctor not so long ago. All of a sudden a tour guide walks past the open door during my appointment and says to her tour "And in this room, the last patient pissed all over the bed". I turned around, and lo and behold there was piss all over the bed. The doctor seemed to notice this and he decided that we should go somewhere else for our appointment. So me and him walk down the hallway to what was like a public little area with a bunch of tables and a carpet. It was like the sitting section of a starbucks except the walls were like the movie Office Space and the floor had a gray carpet on it. The area was empty so I agreed. We began to talk again but I think I got lost in thought. I was beginning to see how weird what was happening was. The doctor snapped at me and told me I wasn't taking this seriously. I looked over at him and he pointed at the paper in front of me. There was a bunch of (what seemed to be) Thai letters on it and I told him I didn't know how to read Thai. That didn't matter to him apparently, and I was supposed to be helping him underline all instances of the word 'tengu'. I looked over at his paper and started to point them out. I could do this because he had already outlined a couple and I was just pointing to words that looked the same as the ones he had already underlined. He barked at me to get started on my own paper. I complied and began looking at my own paper. When I looked back up I noticed that he was gone and a whole bunch of students had shown up. It was almost like an actual college campus starbucks now. Slowly more and more people began to fill in as I was still trying to underline the tengus on my page. Everyone was East Asian which I thought was slightly odd. One girl behind me grabbed my left arm and started running a pencil down my elbow pit (antecubital space). I scolded her and told her that "this wasn't a petting zoo" (weird response idk). Then all of a sudden everybody starts putting their hands on me and grabbing me. I woke up here.

I had many more and much longer dreams but they are all lost to my memory. In fact the amount of time it takes me to type up one dream is often enough for me to forget the others. I should figure out a better way to do this. Maybe I should bullet point the rough gist of each dream first and then type them out in detail. Anyways, it was odd to notice that I had a lot of dreams involving the subway. Maybe because it is such a large part of my life here in the city. I use it pretty much every time I leave home. A lot of other things have been odd about these dreams. They're becoming more real and longer. I haven't really updated this post for about 8 days, but this time it's due to laziness, not because I haven't been dreaming. While I still do not exactly know what it is yet, I can certainly say that writing my dreams down here has changed the way I dream.
>>
Fuck Blatherville - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:16:46 EST 9f2azKHd No.46502 Reply
>>46491
Had a pretty personal dream about a beautiful girl. Do women become more beautiful in dreams? I actually was depressed by the fact that I woke up. Wish I could have slept forever.
>>
Thomas Bandleshaw - Thu, 05 Mar 2020 11:45:43 EST 9f2azKHd No.46519 Reply
>>46502
Well it's been about 10 days since I last posted. My mother went to the hospital so I have not really been thinking about this. But I slept 11 hours last night and dreamed heavily. I remember one thing distinctly. I was in a building, it seemed like it was my high school but I was older now. The hottest girl I used to know was sitting behind me and rubbing my 5 o clock shadow on my cheeks. Just like the last post, I almost cried when I woke up. It was supremely pleasant. Better than any sex I've ever had. I felt loved...

I am definitely very lonely subconsciously.
>>
Walter Bimblekotch - Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:27:07 EST 9f2azKHd No.46530 Reply
1584448027177.jpg -(915505B / 894.05KB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46519
Been almost two weeks since I last updated this because I felt it was kinda depressing. Especially after that last post. Also, it's a lot of effort with very little payout. However, last night's dream was almost too cool not to share.

I had a dream within a dream. It's not the first time it happened, and I have some theories as to what exactly was going on. However, this is the first time I have been able to record it.

The deeper of the two dreams is harder to remember. It was pretty stupid, something military related. The area looked something like Overpass from CSGO (pic related). Not really much going on. I think I've been playing too much Counter Strike lately. I then woke up, and I thought I was awake. I woke up on my family's old chaise lounge in what looked like our old apartment. The time was clearly late at night. My sister was up and refused to go to sleep. I was smoking cigarettes (I quit recently, but go figure), and I was interrogating someone about some low level military information. I don't know why all this seemed normal to me, but I was sure that I was awake and things were going as usual. When I randomly woke up from this outer dream, I was extremely disoriented and confused, as I was convinced I had already woken up. The dreams themselves are rather boring, but the whole concept of experiencing a dream within a dream was truly mind bending.

Now some of you may say that a dream within a dream is impossible, and that I'm full of shit. While I am not doubting what last night FELT like, I am saying that there is a distinct possibility as to how this happened that I thought of after I woke up. Basically, I might have had two dreams in a row, but not realized I had awakened into the real world in between them. It is certainly possible that I had woken up in my bed and fallen right back asleep before even realizing I was awake. That would explain my memory not having any moments in between the dreams.

The only reason I doubt this explanation is that I began the second dream 'waking up'. I the dream I was waking up on the chaise lounge, not just finding myself somewhere. I rarely experience waking up into dreams, and I am not sure if that is common. Anyways, was a cool dreaming experience and I thought I would share.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.