Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Lucid Dreamed for the second time and it was cool, but theres one problem

- Fri, 27 Dec 2019 12:29:48 EST XALy/PTl No.46449
File: 1577467788478.jpg -(96402B / 94.14KB, 474x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lucid Dreamed for the second time and it was cool, but theres one problem
So last night I had my second lucid dream, I noticed by having a reality check. Anyway it was all great and cool and whatever but I found in the dream universe I would grab women's breasts a lot and do other very pervy things. What's strange is I can't tell if that's what I was controlling in the dream or if it was just something happening in the dream beyond my lucid control. I am pretty disturbed by this, what can I do to make it so I'm not such a perv in my dreams to poor dream people?
>>
Alice Blollyman - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 05:55:23 EST GeRKi5Y4 No.46451 Reply
>>46449
The fact that you are lucid does not mean that you're in control. You're still being controlled, in a sense, by your own sexual desire or frustration. You're being controlled by it to such an extent that when presented with the possibility of exploring a different reality you immediately start acting like a horn-dog.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad or anything, but the things you do while lucid in a dream are pretty much the same things you do while awake - the only difference is that you can't behave like a pervert while awake because you'll probably go to prison.

So meditate on this. Next time you're lucid, try to stay still and keep yourself from doing anything stupid. Try to look at the reality around you as solid (looking at your hands repeatedly while in the dream helps), and try to look at the beings in your dreams as real entities separated from you (because that's what they are) and treat them with respect. I'm sure the women in your dreams don't really like to have their tits fondled without their consent, eh.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.