Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do you fly in dreams?

- Mon, 02 Mar 2020 20:33:42 EST bG5T7U2x No.46512
File: 1583199222395.jpg -(37508B / 36.63KB, 635x336) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do you fly in dreams?
I've heard that flying in dreams is pretty common, and I myself do fly in dreams sometimes, but the weird thing is I have to flap. It's sort of like a double jump ability. I have to do this thing that is like a butterfly stroke, with both my arms and my legs, and it will launch me higher into the air, but then I start to fall back down again so I have to keep doing it. I land often and it's more like I'm super jumping although I can keep it going long enough to enable flight like motion. Only rarely indoors have I been able to hover though, everywhere else I gotta do this flapping double jumping bullshit.

How does flying work for you? Can you just lift off like superman?
>>
Nicholas Nallywud - Sat, 27 Jun 2020 05:21:21 EST j12EJkSh No.46617 Reply
I was able to fly by thinking about it when I was younger. I eventually lost the immediate feeling of flight, and went through a phase of " double jumping" The double jump stuff happens because you are having difficulty feeling natural flight. Try surfing or swinging and remember the gliding feeling going to sleep.
Nowadays I explore most by walking around. I save flight for surviving extreme falls by gliding into a landing, or getting away from an entity I can't fight/reason with.
>>
Reuben Daffingwell - Thu, 09 Jul 2020 23:24:52 EST TU/gckMY No.46623 Reply
>>46512
yes. It could be you had wings, the world had high magnetism, you living creation was solid and could react to the magnetism of the world also connection to close by special forces. I've been superman, and it was a constant to the variable-ratio on a higher energy scale and was one off's to those people (like neo).
Also been in a world with giant flying blocks, in a vision I noticed when I jumped (I could have taken a transport down but decided to give me a thrill) off one I still had semi wings and could fly and glide.
>>
Charles Gaddlewell - Tue, 21 Jul 2020 04:37:47 EST 9ekiQHMW No.46631 Reply
1595320667512.jpg -(137983B / 134.75KB, 800x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46512
some guy in my dream gave me this ping pong net and to fly you need put your feeet in ping pong net like on image, then it becomes flying segway with invisible wheels and invisible helm. I don't remember how to go up.
>>
Albert Brarringpedge - Tue, 21 Jul 2020 04:51:02 EST LgC/ufcw No.46633 Reply
>>46512
Theres usually three ways I can fly in dreams.
1: Kind of just willing myself into the air, kinda like Superman. I just feel myself float up and I go up.
2: Powering up like a DBZ character and using an aura to move me around.
3: Firebending or Iron Man style, where I have to push energy out of my feet or hands to move me around.
I can fly pretty often in my dreams, but the worst parts are watching out for stuff in the air (like telephone wires, so I get paranoid of flying in cities) or having trouble staying in the air and not shooting off into something or crashing into the ground.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.