Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Almost died in a dream..

- Wed, 11 Mar 2020 06:26:12 EST ewtL1FbQ No.46526
File: 1583922372406.jpg -(5978571B / 5.70MB, 3072x4096) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Almost died in a dream..
So..first of all Lets make make this clear .
Im not some person that dreams a lot,infact I dream less and less as I age.
Long story short,in the dream that a was having ,some random guy was talki g friendly to me about topics unremembered,then out of nowhere he stabs the right side of my neck with some kind of scalpel or smtn.
5 minutes later ,i wonder how im not dead yet (still not aware that im dreaming) i broke into a house and clean my wound ,which has magically closed for some reason.
As I was thinking the next course of action ,ding ding,just woke up ,all sweaty and confused .

Is there any deeper meaning to any of this or I have just been kissed by Death?
>>
Phyllis Funkinwater - Wed, 11 Mar 2020 11:14:27 EST Qu2Cg1WQ No.46527 Reply
>>46526
It's just a dream bruh.
I died for real in a dream once, it was a weird feeling.
Was trapped with some huge terror along with somebody I love IRL, and when she got her head bit off and there was no way of escape I slit my wrists with this sharp small blade I had on me rather than being slowly mutilated by the beast. Felt all my heat disappearing with the blood and it was being replaced with this tingling thousand needles sensation, or maybe like an all-body brain freeze, then when I finally lost consciousness I awoke in bed.
Probably the edgiest dream I've had.
>>
Phyllis Hubbleshaw - Sun, 26 Apr 2020 09:02:19 EST tJDqRsuo No.46552 Reply
I had a dream where I was lying exactly where I fell asleep and my heart stopped. No clues that anything was wrong, no fibrillation or pain, it just was like this sinking feeling in my chest and feeling like it should be beating. I might have been asleep and felt my heart skip a beat, or totally imaginary. Might be a way of psychologically dealing with how sudden death can be.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.