Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Watched myself slip into a dream

- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 01:38:26 EST GsWfeuOy No.46536
File: 1585546706384.jpg -(31591B / 30.85KB, 500x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Watched myself slip into a dream
A couple nights ago, I took Agmatine and NAC before falling asleep. I used Coluracetam earlier in the night. I kept getting brain zaps, every time my mind would begin to wander, a brain zap would pull me out of it and I'd wake up. It was preventing my mind from wandering enough to slip into a dream. Eventually, it finally worked, and I was able to experience the transition of being awake, and into a dream.

I was aware I was dreaming but didn't have much control. The walls were red, and tall. The doors were elongated for some reason. I was wearing a raccoon onesie, which is odd because I often ascribe my spirit animal as being a racoon (Or, crackoon) there was a middle aged man there who's house it was, also wearing a onesie of some weird animal. He was a serial killer, and I knew it but didn't act to stop it. I couldn't control it. He tried leading me into his basement, and I guess I forced myself to wake up.

When I did wake up, I was in sleep paralysis. It was bright like it was daytime like it seemed like I was outside. And there were flies buzzing everywhere, all around me. I screamed and got out of it, though.

Very odd experience feels like I witnessed one of my alternate reality selves get murdered.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.