Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Pandemic dreams

- Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:20:11 EST JtfrM+hS No.46547
File: 1586964011600.jpg -(113881B / 111.21KB, 1024x1117) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Pandemic dreams
Have your dreams become infected yet?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/04/coronavirus-pandemic-is-giving-people-vivid-unusual-dreams-here-is-why/
>Science has long suggested that dream content and emotions are connected to wellbeing while we’re awake. Bizarre dreams laden with symbolism allow some dreamers to overcome intense memories or everyday psychological stressors within the safety of their subconscious. Nightmares, on the other hand, can be warning signs of anxieties that we might not otherwise perceive in our waking lives.

>With hundreds of millions of people sheltering at home during the coronavirus pandemic, some dream experts believe that withdrawal from our usual environments and daily stimuli has left dreamers with a dearth of “inspiration,” forcing our subconscious minds to draw more heavily on themes from our past. In Weller’s case, his long-time obsession with comics came together with his constant scrolling through political posts on Twitter to concoct a surreal scene that he interpreted as a commentary on the world’s economic anxieties.

>At least five research teams at institutions across multiple countries are collecting examples such as Weller’s, and one of their findings so far is that pandemic dreams are being colored by stress, isolation, and changes in sleep patterns—a swirl of negative emotions that set them apart from typical dreaming.
>>
Caroline Fuckingbanks - Tue, 21 Apr 2020 01:02:06 EST PPYd+gF9 No.46550 Reply
they always were because i always had the chronic lack of social stimulation a lot of people are now experiencing for the first time
>>
Ernest Crovingshaw - Wed, 23 Jun 2021 20:22:49 EST M1WO/biq No.46762 Reply
had a dream that was directly related to the pandemic
>asleep at mom's house
>driving back up to apartment tommorow
>in dream im doing everything i would normally be doing tommorow, no surreal elements at all
>stop at the gas station i always stop at
>wait in line with black bandana as a mask
>get to front
>realize i have not brought my wallet
>not even sure why i got in line, i handled the pump outside
>clerk is staring at me
>"this is a fucking robbery" in a deadpan for a joke
>clerk doesn't even blink, just smoothly hands me all the money in the till
>"ah, thanks"
>awkwardly stuff the money in my pocket
>leave
>look at my car, right under security camera
>i can't do this, need to go back and explain
>clerk is on the phone
>"oh hang on he's back"
woke up right there. i was mad as hell at myself for being so fucking stupid.
>>
Nathaniel Chengerbury - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 13:43:09 EST SXdQi5jL No.46830 Reply
>>46762
That's hilarious. Also you have really pussy nightmares. For me that setup would have turned into an endless struggle which became progressively worse until I'm fighting inner commissary and planning my escape from prison
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.