Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 10)
do yall ever feel like total fags? Ignore Report Reply
William Bardfuck - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 15:21:49 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12900
File: 1396207309948.jpg -(462913B / 452.06KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 462913
I just don't imagine any of you have any actual military experience or have ever been anywhere near to a survival situation outside of your fantasies.

Not that military experience is the only prerequisite to this, but it's one example and it seems like, besides hunters, they're maybe the only group of people with actual experience where a survival situation where education/know-how/toolkit would be necessary. The rest of you are just bored losers fantasizing about a societal breakdown so you can have excitement in your empty lives.

Pic related, they're what I call "Airsoft Veterans", grown men who take their roleplaying a little too seriously and have no sense of irony about how pathetic they are. It's the kind of person I think of when I skim these conversations in this board.
>>
Phyllis Socklemen - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:14:24 EST ID:jgriEP67 No.12901 Ignore Report Reply
How can this board be anything else but fantasies when no such apocalypse has happened yet? Isn't fantasizing about the apocalypse better than being totally unprepared when it happens? And what gives you the right to judge others and their hobbies?
>>
William Bardfuck - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:41:09 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12902 Ignore Report Reply
>>12901
>And what gives you the right to judge others and their hobbies?

IDK, but for example look at the airsoft guys. I think they're fucking pathetic. Same with you guys. idk why.
>>
Nell Cleffingwater - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:54:25 EST ID:Z8nr3J2b No.12903 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900
Most of my love for the post-apoc fantasy comes from actually liking being outside, when I wanted to think or cool down, I'd go out for a walk to the countryside or the park or the adjacent half built and never guarded housing estate. I learnt a lot about the outdoors just by fucking around outside as a kid.

As I've got older I even got a Border collie just so I didn't look strange walking around 10-15 miles deep into the countryside. I've got a mostly assembled dog walking kit that can deal with most common fuckups and obstacles.

So, In answer to your question OP.
No not really, The only bad bit where I feel a little bit of shame is when walking back through the town half drenched in mud with a dog that looks like a swamp monster.
>>
Phyllis Socklemen - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:56:05 EST ID:jgriEP67 No.12904 Ignore Report Reply
>>12902
I see the airsoft guys and I see a couple of guys having some good fun. I read your posts and see a sociopath. But you don't really know them and I don't really know you. You could like MLP or scat for all I know, and the irony would be that much sweeter.
>>
William Bardfuck - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:11:59 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12905 Ignore Report Reply
>>12903
sounds lonely
>>
Molly Bricklestone - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 17:37:00 EST ID:FwBBagZ1 No.12907 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900
Ya but only cause I'm gay.

You fucking faggot.
>>
Edward Nicklehall - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 19:41:28 EST ID:mqPmrQ/f No.12908 Ignore Report Reply
Hate to poop all over your posts OP but the military doesn't do the best job at training their guys despite any pro military propaganda you may hear on TV or see in the military (guessing you are military)? For some reason, almost all the guys with military backgrounds are the first to go down in combat tournaments (MMA, BJJ) regardless of branch. Also, simulated combat games like airsoft and paintball give people field-time to test/adjust tactics and theory. That's something that most soldiers don't get a whole lot of in comparison.
>>
Cornelius Ceffingpit - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:07:41 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12909 Ignore Report Reply
>>12908
lol
>>
Beatrice Werryville - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:50:02 EST ID:AAa1CAly No.12910 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900

Well, I live in Latin America. My everyday life is probably harsher than you'd ever seen before you went somewhere to fuck with their countries.
>>
Hannah Hillerhall - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:31:17 EST ID:jRfqEJQH No.12911 Ignore Report Reply
1396236677672.jpg -(253975B / 248.02KB, 1069x906) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>12900
>be 19
>swear into Air Force
>Don't want desk job, tried to join marines but dad threatened to disown
>Get contract to go through CCT Indoc course
>make it through BMT and Indoc
>Undergo 1 year of training including survival training
>be riding motorcycle one day
>semi doesn't see me, turns left in front of me
>I joust this semi, it wins
>leg completely demolished, some head trauma (don't remember that week)
>medical discharge from military because legally disabled
>can't run anymore at all
>can't do duckwalk (tried to rejoin and failed it)

So I'm like sort of in the middle of Special Operations military trained, and not military at all. CCT training is 2 years so I didn't even get to finish that.

That being said, you haven't stated that you have military experience, and the fact that you said "any of you" implies you aren't from this board. So you're just some guy who comes into /fo/ and says
>"I don't know who any of these people are, but god damnit, what they're doing that in no way affects me pisses me off so much that I am going to post a picture of some guys who are enjoying what they're doing and may have been DQed from military service, or they would have served, and say that they're fucking losers and everyone of this board are too. I AM THE ONLY HUMAN ON EARTH WHO IS AWESOME."

Seriously guy, you went full retard with your post.
>>
Charles Greenbanks - Sun, 30 Mar 2014 23:49:56 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.12912 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900

>hi im OP you guys seem like fags

>being a cog in the wheel of imperialism is the only valid way for you to have any interest in self defense or fighting, the hierarchical warrior caste is what legitimizes your survival instinct. The government is what legitimizes your desire to defend yourself.

Oh OP, why are you always such a fag with major daddy issues?
>>
Charles Greenbanks - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 00:00:20 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.12913 Ignore Report Reply
>>12912

I mean seriously OP do you suck cock while watching MSNBC or are you just trolling?

Everyone has the right to prepare for disaster and self defense. This doesn't inherently have anything to do with a person's sexuality.

I swear faggots are always trying to find 'subtle clues' of homosex in everything. Hmm that guy just ate a corndog. MUST WANT TO SUCK A DICK!

This is why people call faggots faggots.

I'm bisexual by the way. I'd fuck/get fucked by a dude, have and would again. Doing that doesn't make me feel like not joining the US military yet preparing for disaster, carrying a gun and practicing fighting is somehow a symptom of repressed gayness.

Seriously the whole "ur gay if u worry bout ur butt and dnt fight 4 merica" thing is a psyop.
>>
Cornelius Ceffingpit - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:21:09 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12916 Ignore Report Reply
>>12910
To be fair, you're fucking our country from the inside out at present.
>>
Cornelius Ceffingpit - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:25:26 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12917 Ignore Report Reply
>>12912
>The government is what legitimizes your desire to defend yourself.

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/10/17/steven-pinkers-history-of-violence/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0
>>
Cornelius Ceffingpit - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:28:21 EST ID:lK6ODI1l No.12918 Ignore Report Reply
>>12913
> I'd fuck/get fucked by a dude, have and would again.

asl? pic?
>>
Charles Greenbanks - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:51:40 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.12919 Ignore Report Reply
>>12917

>When Pinker talks about the benefits of “the civilizing process,” in other words, he doesn’t give enough weight to the interests of the peoples who were “civilized” out of existence.

This is what I suspected Pinker's premise ignored the moment I started reading the article. Interesting op-ed, thanks. You'd enjoy Blood Rites by Barbara Ehrenreich if you're interested in deeper theories on human violence and not whitewashing head-up-ass books about how it's "not so bad now that we're civilized".
>>
Charles Greenbanks - Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:52:06 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.12920 Ignore Report Reply
>>12918

Maybe I'll post on /ga/ sometime :3
>>
Nathaniel Gebblelock - Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:14:57 EST ID:zkLgaRMI No.12968 Ignore Report Reply
1397664897805.jpg -(169364B / 165.39KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yeah I agree with OP!
Having fun is totally stupid and for fags!
Let's all laugh at the guys who are happy in their lives because they do whatever makes them happy disregarding what other people think!
FAGS
>>
Whitey Blambleham - Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:50:32 EST ID:ZqIOAjhj No.12982 Ignore Report Reply
1397944232524.jpg -(10114B / 9.88KB, 264x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I lived in the Alberta Wilderness for 6 months with nothing more than the clothes on my back and a broken Bart Simpson PEZ dispenser

AMA
>>
You ever feel like a cunt OP? - Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:31:53 EST ID:5KMrqNpQ No.13009 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900
Dude, I've been homeless, not the couch surfing hidden homeles either, but the sleeping where ever I could, making sure my fellow homeless didn't cut me in my sleep and steal my shit and didn't get fucked up by the police just for sleeping. The kind where you have to run and hide from groups of pissed off people who hate the homeless for being homeless and beat the shit out of you or worse just for having a rough fucking time in life. I'd say that that experience taught me how to survive, how to live, in a time that most people couldn't think of, when the trappings of the life you used to have are still all around you and you feel a pain, sharply, every time you walk by somewhere you used to eat or live and know that you aren't welcome due to a few unfortunate fuck ups.
>>
Eugene Brumbleford - Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:17:01 EST ID:ytnjL0GM No.13013 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900
Honestly, yes. I hide it from pretty much everyone. My food, water, and candle storage can be explained away by saying I prepare for power outages and natural disaster, which is true, a few people ask me for advice. My safe full of guns and 1000's of rounds of ammo can be explained away by saying I like guns, because I do. I go hiking a lot and most people assume I like hiking, which is also true. My plate carriers and tactical gear really can't be explained away. I haven't even told my girlfriend about my plans. She doesn't like paranoid guys.

It's not like I don't have a life, like I don't prepare for a normal future. I just don't want to get eaten alive say zombies ever rise.
>>
Shitting Worthingridge - Fri, 25 Apr 2014 15:47:00 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.13014 Ignore Report Reply
>>13013

^ dis b smart
>>
Walter Gabbletig - Sat, 26 Apr 2014 00:59:16 EST ID:eZrfsAuj No.13015 Ignore Report Reply
>>13013

You don't seriously think zombies could ever happen.... do you?

Do people actually think that's a real possibility?
>>
Alice Hussleshaw - Sat, 26 Apr 2014 01:25:26 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.13016 Ignore Report Reply
>>13015

When people say "zombie apocalypse" what they really mean is "armed revolt against tyranny".
>>
Simon Dinningson - Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:06:07 EST ID:exZj2eUA No.13019 Ignore Report Reply
>>13016
When ww3 happens all of the raiding, martial law, and general pandemonium will be indistinguishable from a zombie apocalypse IMO. And it's probably less than a decade away
>>
Shit Lighthall - Sun, 27 Apr 2014 15:57:51 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.13021 Ignore Report Reply
>>13019

It will be a bad time yeah. Do not want.
>>
Frederick Pickwell - Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:45:06 EST ID:265ctOzX No.13022 Ignore Report Reply
1398642306909.jpg -(140094B / 136.81KB, 678x674) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
lol @ air soft guys. I know some of those guys are in this thread.
>>
Lillian Bradgenon - Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:40:52 EST ID:Vfr1Q5V9 No.13026 Ignore Report Reply
>>13013

>She doesn't like paranoid guys.

Funny how you're "paranoid" enough to hide your paranoia from her. Splendidly meticulous relationship dynamics.
>>
Samuel Nepperbire - Fri, 02 May 2014 01:49:26 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.13027 Ignore Report Reply
>>13026

It's smart but honestly I don't get why people don't casually prepare for disaster and social collapse as a habit. It's fun.

I guess we're all just trained lemmings.
>>
>>
Fuck Brunkinfuck - Fri, 02 May 2014 08:11:36 EST ID:8BaDbcbX No.13028 Ignore Report Reply
>>13026
That's because he's more intelligent that he is paranoid.

I doubt you've told your spouse all of your plans for the future, I'm sure you've probably intentionally kept things from her as well. Does that make you paranoid? Or does it just mean that you're smart enough to realize that most people aren't interested in your own personal shit.
>>
Ebenezer Wobblechetch - Tue, 06 May 2014 01:15:54 EST ID:3CecACAu No.13035 Ignore Report Reply
1399353354281.jpg -(43249B / 42.24KB, 388x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
mil exp? no
REAL survival? nope
not even hunting sadly
i do airsoft but man if i ever include some beats by dre-looking headgear or that over-the-top mentality then i probably WOULD feel lame as hell. all that stuff is such a small slice out of the pie of life though sooo, nah. i don't feel especially cool but after reading your thread i think it's safe to say that you're much more "gay" than i am.
>>
Reuben Beddlefark - Fri, 09 May 2014 02:00:24 EST ID:XPyWZIkD No.13038 Ignore Report Reply
They're having fun dude. Think you need to get over yourself.
>>
Caroline Darringlock - Wed, 14 May 2014 04:29:34 EST ID:/+wk+Aq3 No.13054 Ignore Report Reply
Military service and post-apocalyptic survival are pretty much the antithesis of each other. I mean, there's some aspect of "shooting people" which could come in handy if you are to stupid to survive in the PAW without it, but beyond that?

In the military, all they do is train you to murder indigenous populations and eat shitty, pre-packaged food. Sure, there's a limited group of people who learn real skills, but in general, no actual wilderness survival skills, no "survival" is taught in the military that doesn't require a multi-billion dollar infrastructure to support.

Soldiers, minus fucking insane volumes of funding, are nothing but corpses that die from lack of water and food in shitty sandy countries.

I, on the other hand, grew up camping...in the "go out for three months with tools and gear and a minimum of supplies and live off the land". I understand enough about electronics to cobble together solar systems and hydro-power systems. I know how to purify water and grow food. I know how to hunt and skin game.

The desire to know, and learn ever more, about survival, and the willingness to force your religious and moral beliefs on innocents on the other side of the world for power, money, and oil, do not come from the same place.
>>
Augustus Pibbershaw - Fri, 16 May 2014 18:58:42 EST ID:YddvR68W No.13056 Ignore Report Reply
1400281122388.jpg -(35656B / 34.82KB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My opinion on the 'apocalypse' is that if the human race doesn't immediately start to make drastic changes to the way we consume and distribute resources the planet will slowly die and our species along with it. It won't necessarily be mega apocalypse everyone dies at the same time with only a few survivors scenario. It'll be more like shit loads of people start slowly moving inland from the coasts of the world, putting a strain on food, fresh water and fuel. Slowly people will die out from lack of basic necessities. Whatever is left over won't be fit for human consumption and we'll slowly blip out of time as if we were never on earth to begin with.

However, I like to regularly fantasize about being the last human on earth and what I'd do to survive. Which is why I skim this board, fantasy, but I'll more than likely never get the chance to put any of this information to the test as the world is only going to get louder, brighter, and more expensive to live in.
>>
Isabella Fummerwater - Sat, 17 May 2014 14:17:47 EST ID:NwDcBVP/ No.13060 Ignore Report Reply
>>13056

Actual survival situations occur every single day. You don't need total collapse of civilization for this to happen. It could be war that hits home, a sudden unexpected pandemic, a terrorist attack, government going overboard and instituting martial law for some fucked reason, sudden extreme weather and individual things like finding yourself stranded in a bad neighborhood, lost in the wilderness, car breaks down in the middle of nowhere etc etc etc. Survival situations happen all the time while society keeps on chugging along.

It's good to prepare for them.

>>13054

Great post however a lot of military outfits do teach survival skills. The Green Berets and plenty of other special forces units from many different militaries focus heavily on survival training that regular grunts don't really get. Forces like the French Foreign Legion go a step further and teach every single one of their recruits survival skills... and yes I saw the Bear Grylls pretends to join the Legion episode, not going on that though, going on the FFL's Amazon training regimen. They literally drop you into the Amazon river from a helicopter with nothing but your training, a knife, small pack and your FAL and expect you to get back to base trekking on your own through the Amazon. Recruits die during this. If you want military survival training that's as harsh as it gets.
>>
Walter Sidgechit - Mon, 19 May 2014 01:45:12 EST ID:jm0qCdYm No.13061 Ignore Report Reply
>>13060
It's true that any number of military services teach some aspect of military survival, have field guides, and some of them are actually pretty good. But that military "survival training" is hardly the standard operating procedure for most branches of any nations standard military.

There ARE aspects, the FFL, Rangers, specific groups that are trained for low-support long-term engagement. But that's a fraction of a percent of global military forces.
>>
Charlotte Ginnerkine - Fri, 06 Jun 2014 01:31:10 EST ID:cBi54n/s No.13113 Ignore Report Reply
All in all, I'd prefer to have a vet that was in a combat arms MOS. Rather than the fairy fuck who yacks on about his great tent erecting skills and his ability to "forge".

What makes me chuckle is I've worked with and lived around the military for most of my life. The majority if military personnel have skills and experiences outside of their military experiences that pertain to survival. Hunting, fishing, engineering, farming, forestry, animal husbandry, automotive repair, electronics, law enforcement, ect...

Some people are too fucking stupid to see the forest for the trees. Yep, their is a military bureaucracy, yep their are MOS' that aren't in Combat Arms, but for the most part there is a certain societal cross section that joins the military.

Camping and inawoods fucking around. Yep, you'll flourish in PAW you stupid fuck.
>>
Martha Marringfick - Mon, 09 Jun 2014 03:49:29 EST ID:hBoNoQXc No.13125 Ignore Report Reply
>>13113
You sound like a fudd.
Remember that most of the military is reserve, most of what is left is non-combat and most of what is left of that are just meat shields.
You are just assuming a massive number of people all have specific skill just because a very, very small fraction of people distantly connected to them might.
>>
Ian Nunkinbetch - Tue, 10 Jun 2014 00:25:12 EST ID:KJqOt2KQ No.13126 Ignore Report Reply
damn man, to be honest i just like shooting stuff im not wait for the damn apocolypse, but it's the best excuse ive got to over 20 various rifles and several crates of ammo, dont want people thinking im gonna shoot up some people, so the apocolypse is the best excuse. FUCK YEAH, HONESTY
>>
Hannah Dasslebare - Tue, 05 Aug 2014 08:18:30 EST ID:WyaMed9Q No.13301 Ignore Report Reply
>>12900
yeah, fuck fucking losers who I never have to interact with, having a good time far away from me and in no way affecting my life, because that's an issue that is important to me and in no way makes me pathetic.
>>
Oliver Gusslewig - Tue, 07 Apr 2015 23:41:24 EST ID:sYuk9bwl No.13854 Ignore Report Reply
Nothing major needs to happen to the world, you could just wind up homeless with survival skills you might do better living out in the wilderness then in a city.
>>
Nicholas Gublingfan - Wed, 15 Apr 2015 23:48:15 EST ID:rj6pNRHr No.13869 Ignore Report Reply
1429156095236.jpg -(7533B / 7.36KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>12900
Sometimes, but then your dad swallows and I go get a snack.
>>
Cornelius Chambleham - Thu, 16 Apr 2015 06:27:14 EST ID:Evn2YJ0Q No.13870 Ignore Report Reply
...yeah, OP is a moron.

Every military in the world trains, primarily, for non-survival situations. A forward deployed combat zone is not a "survival situation" in the terms of a post-apocalyptic situation.

Military troops are provided with a very basic amount of training for survival in case of emergency, but their day to day existence, even on the field, includes pre-packed lunches, a never ending supply of taxpayer funded water and water treatment, and for most of those pathetic murdering cunts, literal care packages from home full of cupcakes and razors.

Anyone who chooses to go out into the woods for a month on their own gets more real world survival experience than your average grunt.
>>
Phyllis Sinderdock - Sat, 18 Apr 2015 10:55:47 EST ID:i6g4yRlY No.13871 Ignore Report Reply
>>13870

OP is the fag here, as usual.

Thought that was already established.

The French Foreign Legion trains hardcore for survival, there's a few military outfits which still do this. If you join the FFL and get past initial inspection and training you go 2 places, either the Sahara desert or a camp on the Amazon. In the Sahara you do a week long hike to the sea. In the Amazon you get dropped from a helicopter into the river with your G3, knife and a small pack of gear and have to hoof it back to base before being eaten by a jaguar, crocodile, piranhas, mosquitos, anacondas, natives trolling you with blowguns etc. They have an arctic training ground too but it's not for recruits.

You sign up for all this once you/re in.

Also french lessons, definitely the worst part.

The Marines baby their recruits and dress them up in hi-tech shit. People still die in FFL bootcamp.

Wow. Such faggotry. Much repressed homosex. Wow.
>>
Simon Nummleridge - Sat, 18 Apr 2015 17:16:15 EST ID:vu1jagXA No.13872 Ignore Report Reply
1429391775716.jpg -(136192B / 133.00KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Augustus Sottinghall - Sun, 19 Apr 2015 06:01:03 EST ID:OcraKUNH No.13876 Ignore Report Reply
>>13871
Much like survivalists, soldiers vary from the deluded and coddled to the hardcore. Some soldiers are mechanics or engineers, some are survival experts with lots of solo mission training. Some are just grunts.

Assuming you get someone fairly competent if I had to pick a team of people to survive the apocalypse indefinitely a soldier would be my number 2 pick after someone who knows how to live off the land and build shelter. In almost every country but especially ones like mine where we already made anything that can threaten us extinct mankind is the biggest threat to mankind. Once you've got a chance to last longer than your supplies then a soldier would be valuable. They're experts are killing other people and even a grunt is fit, knows how to use a bunch of weapons and will have at least a tiny bit of stealth or sentry training. Obviously I'd prefer some sort of operator like SAS or survival trained unit but even mostly combat orientated shock troops can be pretty inventive if they're not bog standard grunt units then they become even more valuable. Plus soldiers can carry a lot of weight long distances and likely have a rough idea of the threat posed by various weapons at various ranges.

If you're out in the wilderness facing no other people and your soldier isn't an elite type/survival expert then they're just a fit guy who can use guns and has a little hand to hand training but that still means they're probably better than the average person by a long shot. Plus they're able to follow orders, they'd make a great aide to the main hunter/survivor.

Most people don't go out to the woods for a month. That also bears considering. A grunt might not be the best survivalist but they're still well above average lets face it.
>>
William Suvingdatch - Sun, 19 Apr 2015 14:44:58 EST ID:i6g4yRlY No.13877 Ignore Report Reply
>>13876

For sure, the mentality is a valuable thing too. You're drilled on that in training. Most people have weapons but when the time comes they freeze up because they haven't been put in that state intentionally then trained to react step by step. All soldiers get at least that. Most people will go "is this really happening oh god they're gonna kill me what do I do" a soldier hears their drill sergeant going "MAG OUT, MAG IN, RACK, AIM, FIRE" x3 or some variation.

Even still some greenhorns freeze up when they see shit happen even with training. Nothing beats experience and surviving a fight. It's well known in the military that the best knowledge comes from soldiers who went to battle and survived. Not got the most honors, kills, contributed the most to the mission, means nothing if they didn't make it back as far as knowledge.

It all comes back to survival.
>>
cursive !M6R0eWkIpk - Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:55:59 EST ID:Fspi6Bah No.13883 Ignore Report Reply
1429840559169.jpg -(81887B / 79.97KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>13871
don't forget... THE DREADED CANDIRU!!!
>>
James Blythehood - Thu, 23 Apr 2015 23:26:45 EST ID:i6g4yRlY No.13884 Ignore Report Reply
>>13883

>reference

>my head

Back in my day Cartoon Network was all about that Ed Edd n Eddy.
>>
Barnaby Pickville - Mon, 04 May 2015 08:00:24 EST ID:7D0hz2dp No.13905 Ignore Report Reply
>>13884
No, Adult Swim was already a thing by then. Also the Venture Brothers is one of it's less cult shows. It topped the Amazon best sellers list a few times. If you've not seen that shit seek it out, it's awesome. The first series is a (still fun but the weakest series) satire of Johnny Quest and Scooby mostly but other stuff too, just all sorts of stuff. At the end of the first series you're like "where can they go with this now?" but somehow they start developing the characters and it gets better in season 3 it starts to grow the beard even though it's already good. This series manages to be as biting deconstructive as the Watchmen but hilarious. 10/10 when the fuck is series 6?
>>
cursive !M6R0eWkIpk - Sun, 17 May 2015 10:34:16 EST ID:Fspi6Bah No.13927 Ignore Report Reply
1431873256849.gif -(853510B / 833.51KB, 300x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>13905
>when the fuck is series 6?
idk but 1-5 is up on youtube :) nb cuz /mtv/
(at least seas. 5 and several from 1-4)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.