Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Is Happening! Ignore Report Reply
Charles Soddleshit - Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:42:33 EST ID:X13CqqpF No.13574
File: 1415054553377.jpg -(505693B / 493.84KB, 1912x1072) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 505693
Okay so the whole omg worlds ending its 2012 never grabbed me..and Ive always been of the belief that the world has had a lot of Armeggedon episodes already.

However 2014 has felt more doom laden for me personally than any other time. I stopped watching the news but personally in my own life overvigilant police and survailance has become an issue. I feel like things are going to kick off more and more. World War 3 wont be between countries, it will be between the people and the state.
Hysteria, happenings and the rise of fascism ...what do we do about it and what will the new world look like?
>>
Lydia Bindlelot - Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:57:06 EST ID:+NwfwkrU No.13576 Ignore Report Reply
>>13574
>overvigilant police and survailance has become an issue.

How many people do you personally know that have been affected by this?
It is significantly more a problem now then ever, but people really blow this out of proportion. The only reason why it feels like such a big deal is because the media grabs onto one or two isolated incidents and doesn't let go. Then you have a bunch of conspiracy sites and unreliable sources posting stories that probably aren't true and have no real evidence to suggest they ever happened.

>and the rise of fascism
Fascism never died, but if you honestly believe the western governments resemble a 'fascist state' more now then they ever did, or moreso then when compared to real third world dictatorships, then you really just don't know enough about world history.

The world isn't more crazy now then it has ever been. Our immediate access to information on demand is the only thing that makes it seem that way.
>>
Graham Bobblelark - Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:56:40 EST ID:X13CqqpF No.13577 Ignore Report Reply
>>13576
Being personally arrested and having my house surrounded by undercover cops. My friend going to jail after being arrested by undercovers. An other friend being strip searched just because his friend got arrested. More and more presence of private security during weekends for bars and clubs, now always wanting ID and some even taking your picture. My TV doesnt get a signal. I lived in this town in 2000 left the country and came back. I can totally see the difference
>>
Ebenezer Gunkinman - Thu, 06 Nov 2014 12:07:44 EST ID:Z86pI5rY No.13587 Ignore Report Reply
>>13576
I've personally been affected by the policing issue. I am facing a felony charge over possessing a single joint that was maybe .4 grams. I was completely compliant with the arresting officer and he didn't see to have a problem with me. But the court system sure does. I'll know more in a few weeks lol.

in my town they also just did a big bust where the guy didnt even buy any actual pot, he simply told an undercover officer that he *would* buy a pound per month for the next 2 years and the courts are saying it's a 1.3 million $ drug bust.
>>
Shit Clovingkadging - Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:59:31 EST ID:emH3AgiE No.13590 Ignore Report Reply
>>13587
That court case technically can't go anywhere.

In drug trafficking, There needs to be solid proof that they would go through with it.

Sure anyone can agree to some insane deal. But what if they decided nope. Not doing this at the last moment. That's why arrests can only happen after that fact.

Like threats.
They're just words up untill you have a fist halfway through your facial cavities before it becomes illegal.

Also news and heresay is not law.
>>
Augustus Hagglekin - Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:57:46 EST ID:RRY4xU8E No.13702 Ignore Report Reply
1421711866415.jpg -(85156B / 83.16KB, 905x509) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
so I was hearing psychic voices coming in from atmosphere's of the city where I live and my voice inside started to speak out and I think some of the future slipped out. It said there will big Earth quakes coming up soon. A little while later the voices coming from the outside told me to get in a car and leave this area for a less inhabited zone. 2017 came up and they were also feeling bad and showing me images about how bad people will treat each other when the quakes happen. I don't have enough money to move where I am right now, but I'm going to keep the car full of fuel and a few stocked supplies so I can take off at any time. I wish all of you good luck for 2017....
>>
cursive !M6R0eWkIpk - Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:12:19 EST ID:8RYncBiW No.13707 Ignore Report Reply
1421770339516.jpg -(454466B / 443.81KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>13574
>is Happening indeed.
Fall in or /FO/
>>
David Breffingkure - Sun, 25 Jan 2015 09:05:39 EST ID:90S2mZG6 No.13719 Ignore Report Reply
>>13702

You need to stock up on Respiridone, Haloperidol and Clozapine if you can get it.
>>
Betsy Bezzlesudge - Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:30:35 EST ID:sbuY8oyL No.13750 Ignore Report Reply
>>13590
Unfortunately he'd still be in trouble...

It's the oh-so nebulous charge of "conspiracy to commit drug trafficking", which occurs when two or more people agree or conspire to commit trafficking. The State's evidence must show that the defendant entered into an agreement with another to commit the crime and intended to commit the crime. This can be very difficult to prove and ultimately the burden of proof lies upon the State. However, that doesn't mean the prosecutor won't go through extreme lengths to make the case as believable as possible.
>>
Nigel Bubblehood - Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:45:06 EST ID:JJJk61/5 No.13764 Ignore Report Reply
Sure is schizotypal in here. Worry about the Muslims if nothing else.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.